00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Animators and Composers

573 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounds users.
My name is Jason and i have put together a team of international fans to make the first Tower of God RPG.
Our game and group is not for profit.

Tower of God is a webtoon, that is a manga that is distributed online and not in print. This particular series has been phenomenally successful in the couple of years since its release starting in July 2010. This series has been translated into 18 languages in the span of two years. This is a feat unmatched, even against some of the most popular series such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. This epic work can be found here: link

The below is a picture from the series.
Sample image

Our team is in need of people skilled in areas such as creating animations, music, sprites and maps. Please contact me or Tom on skype at VanquisherRR / Tom.holden4 or head over to our DeviantArt page

Love, Hope and Hate are all but Desire by other names.

First Tower of God RPG : DeviantArt Group Page

Currently in need of people skilled in animations, sprites and mapping.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Animators and Composers 2013-08-24 06:53:21

Our team is currently in need of people with expertise in creating animations, sprite/pixel art, maps and music/sound tracks.
If interested, please contact me by email: animewootwoot@gmail.com or skype: VanquisherRR

Love, Hope and Hate are all but Desire by other names.

First Tower of God RPG : DeviantArt Group Page

Currently in need of people skilled in animations, sprites and mapping.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Animators and Composers 2013-08-24 12:06:36

At 8/24/13 06:53 AM, VanquisherR wrote: Our team is currently in need of people with expertise in creating animations, sprite/pixel art, maps and music/sound tracks.
If interested, please contact me by email: animewootwoot@gmail.com or skype: VanquisherRR

compouser