00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Do I get started? 2013-07-26 05:01:41

Uh I joined a couple days ago...there's lots of cool and awesome movies on here! :D so how do I make friends and get views on my videos?

And dud I mention I LIKE this picture? :3

Response to How Do I get started? 2013-07-26 06:11:05

Well there isn't really a standard formula for making friends. All you can do is just join in on the forum, stick around for some time and eventually you'll get familiar with some people around here.

As for getting views for your videos: Obviously, if you make something good it's bound to get attention. We do have a Review Request Club in case you want some feedback so you can improve your work next time.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to How Do I get started? 2013-07-26 10:04:06

At 7/26/13 05:01 AM, ZE13 wrote: And dud I mention I LIKE this picture? :3

That's nice. But please don't include pictures every time you post something. It's annyoing. Only include a pic if it really is necessary. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to How Do I get started? 2013-07-26 21:02:13

At 7/26/13 10:04 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/26/13 05:01 AM, ZE13 wrote: And dud I mention I LIKE this picture? :3
That's nice. But please don't include pictures every time you post something. It's annyoing. Only include a pic if it really is necessary. :)

no prob

Response to How Do I get started? 2013-07-26 21:26:04

At 7/26/13 06:11 AM, Auz wrote: Well there isn't really a standard formula for making friends. All you can do is just join in on the forum, stick around for some time and eventually you'll get familiar with some people around here.

This^ also try not to act like too much of an dick to people while on here if you decide to stick around and post in the BBS.
Also when I started out here I didn't use the forums and all the friends I made were through me commenting on users blog posts and started having conversations with em and then after a month or so I had a couple friends on here.
So go to here or here and chat it up.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature