00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FloofGaming just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some problem with my game

400 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Some problem with my game 2013-07-24 07:17:37

Hello! I want to ask you (because of NG haven't contact form or I am blind):
Few days ago I've submitted my game with cool icon, but when I tested it and when it was under judgement and now - there is no my cool icon! There is some strange icon than I've never upload! Help me please, I want my game to looks great on 'Games' board.
If it can help, in game's settings it is my beautiful icon than I've uploaded myself!

Some problem with my game

Response to Some problem with my game 2013-07-24 16:50:40

It is possible that an icon moderator changed the icon, but I don't see why.

What you could do is upload the original picture to your NG dump, send me the link to the file and then I can change it back for you.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Some problem with my game 2013-07-24 17:09:30

At 7/24/13 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: It is possible that an icon moderator changed the icon, but I don't see why.

Why? Because the icons haven't been working for the last 4 months, that's why. Pretty much all of them got lost and icon mods had to make new ones, which pretty much boiled down to me making the icons. To the author of the flash, send the icon either to me or Auz. I uploaded an upscaled icon from the screenshot you provided for now, since that still looks better than what we had before. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Some problem with my game 2013-07-26 03:08:36

Thank you very much! I've uploaded and sent new icon to Auz

Response to Some problem with my game 2013-07-26 05:54:49

At 7/24/13 05:09 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 7/24/13 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: It is possible that an icon moderator changed the icon, but I don't see why.
Why? Because the icons haven't been working for the last 4 months, that's why. Pretty much all of them got lost and icon mods had to make new ones, which pretty much boiled down to me making the icons.

Oh, right. I haven't been keeping up that much with what's happening in icon mod land as you can see. Thanks for the heads up.

To the author of the flash, send the icon either to me or Auz. I uploaded an upscaled icon from the screenshot you provided for now, since that still looks better than what we had before. Sorry for any inconveniences.

I've just uploaded the icon he sent me.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature