TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products! Go to the NEWGROUNDS STORE to see them all! See that yellow messenger bag at the bottom? It is only available until September 30th! If you want one, better buy one NOW! I repeat, Cafe Press is only offering these bags this month!

Anyway, Zeebarf and I are trying to commit for THURSDAY as the DAY OF DISORDERLY! Everyone say a prayer for us tonight as we enter the final stretch of this project! Although we didn't work on it hardcore the entire time, we started this game almost ONE YEAR AGO! The best Flash game ever made.....???

Check out the new collection for classic game remakes, and skim through the other collections while you're at it - I'm trying to make some updates here and there! I might also have a test version of a new Portal format for people to look at soon... Weird, eh?

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Cerberust
Cerberust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 04:38 PM Reply

Pardon my bluntness, but its about damn time!! The game and alpha section, all of NG mag is rotting to the core,we needs some serious updates, im tired of seeing phsycic steve as a feature under gadgets. new portal might not be a bad idea, i also have an idea to maybe get rid of the crap movies on NG, somewhere show the lowest scoring movies of all time, this way people can see whats at the bottom of the pile, and vote accordingly ;););)

New Merchandise and stuff!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products! Go to the NEWGROUNDS STORE to see them all! See that yellow messenger bag at the bottom? It is only available until September 30th! If you want one, better buy one NOW! I repeat, Cafe Press is only offering these bags this month!

Anyway, Zeebarf and I are trying to commit for THURSDAY as the DAY OF DISORDERLY! Everyone say a prayer for us tonight as we enter the final stretch of this project! Although we didn't work on it hardcore the entire time, we started this game almost ONE YEAR AGO! The best Flash game ever made.....???

Check out the new collection for classic game remakes, and skim through the other collections while you're at it - I'm trying to make some updates here and there! I might also have a test version of a new Portal format for people to look at soon... Weird, eh?

Awesome! But, what ever happened to the Pico merchandise? Your new merchandise is great! That yellow logo you came up with ROCKS!! I'll tell you when i get a hat or something..

jace665
jace665
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 05:26 PM Reply

i about god damn time :)

good luck

ssm316
ssm316
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Finally NG needs a new look

BAHArts
BAHArts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products! Go to the NEWGROUNDS STORE to see them all! See that yellow messenger bag at the bottom? It is only available until September 30th! If you want one, better buy one NOW! I repeat, Cafe Press is only offering these bags this month!

Don't forget about Jamus's and my Dance Dance Revloution Flash games. :)

Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 07:30 PM Reply

At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products!

The products offered are most definitely pleasing to the eye. Now, I have no clue as to production costs, etc.. but 13$ for a coffee mug? A little steep, no?

eggatron
eggatron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 07:36 PM Reply

Oooh, I need a pair of the boxer shorts and the "wife beater" vest. That'd make me really, er, funny looking. Thursday, mmm, will it be like Christmas? I hope so :)

BBS Signature
helix2
helix2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 08:32 PM Reply

i really love newgrounds but i only wear black if u could start making black ng shirts id buy 2 or 3 and im sure other people would buy black too! im gonna wait until u have black shirts to buy one pleez make black ng shirts ill use the white one for an under shirt and the back one for the shirt over it ok

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 9/4/01 07:30 PM, MajinSoldier wrote:
At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products!

The products offered are most definitely pleasing to the eye. Now, I have no clue as to production costs, etc.. but 13$ for a coffee mug? A little steep, no?

The base price on the mugs is really high... Guess they are expensive to print in that way...?

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
OnionClock
OnionClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I have always wanted a Newgrounds tote bag

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 10:12 PM Reply

I am going to "maybe" buy some of your stuff. If I can, that is.

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 10:18 PM Reply

I know I will be the cool guy when I put on my NG Tote Bag and prance around campus. People will awe at me and I will be popular.

-What type of editing are you going to do to the portal? A different system or just a make-over?

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 10:19 PM Reply

Pico Stuff is here, Pal.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=pico

Cerberust
Cerberust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 10:23 PM Reply

I really think a plush pico doll would go over big, a SHOTGUN MAN POSTER, is something id consider buying, dude, you need to make a poster with all of newgrounds most classic characters together in a group photo, robocop,stickslayer,pico,shotgunman,eskimo bob, all those infamous characters in one poster would OWN, and would sell. what do you think?

Darkness-of-Christ
Darkness-of-Christ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 4th, 2001 @ 11:20 PM Reply

Sweet! you should make Limited adition Assassin Action fingure! Shit i'd buy that!

Mike27112
Mike27112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 07:04 AM Reply

At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Anyway, Zeebarf and I are trying to commit for THURSDAY as the DAY OF DISORDERLY! Everyone say a prayer for us tonight as we enter the final stretch of this project! Although we didn't work on it hardcore the entire time, we started this game almost ONE YEAR AGO! The best Flash game ever made.....???

as always, i am looking forward to your games. i thin my favorite thus far has got to be pico vs the uberkids in rock paper scissors. seriously, getting that reading rainbow sound byte everytime someone pulls the trigger without getting their head blown off is hilarious!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 08:32 AM Reply

At 9/4/01 10:19 PM, Unmindful wrote: Pico Stuff is here, Pal.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=pico

:) Thanks!

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 02:24 PM Reply

I CANT WAIT FOR DISORDERLY!

Its gonna be cool. :-)

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

nEogENo
nEogENo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 02:29 PM Reply

Yo Tom holla at this idea right quick.
Why dont you try and sell..

Newgrounds posters!!!
In particular that kick ass tank logo, and one of
pico with the gun and blood all over his face.
My college dorm would be off the hizzy fo' shizzy!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: The best Flash game ever made.....???

I don't mean to kiss ass or anything, but I think that if anyone could make the best Flash game every made... it would be Tom.

RaxaR
RaxaR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 09:04 PM Reply

say tom, any chance of makeing a weird movie collection? i've seen alot of them and they usally get good rateings.

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 5th, 2001 @ 09:13 PM Reply

At 9/5/01 06:35 PM, GameboyCC wrote:
At 9/4/01 04:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: The best Flash game ever made.....???
I don't mean to kiss ass or anything, but I think that if anyone could make the best Flash game every made... it would be Tom.

So true.

Freak4Flash4Life
Freak4Flash4Life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 6th, 2001 @ 03:33 PM Reply

You didnt have to tell us theres new stuff because every time a window closes a damn ad pops up!

BAHEER
BAHEER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 6th, 2001 @ 04:05 PM Reply

Hey! We just noticed that cafepress has new merchandise available, so we made a bunch of new NG products! Go to the NEWGROUNDS STORE to see them all! See that yellow messenger bag at the bottom? It is only available until September 30th! If you want one, better buy one NOW! I repeat, Cafe Press is only offering these bags this month!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 7th, 2001 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 9/6/01 03:33 PM, Freak4Flash4Life wrote: You didnt have to tell us theres new stuff because every time a window closes a damn ad pops up!

DrunkSquirrel
DrunkSquirrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:10 PM Reply

Why are you only making them in September?

twisted-willy
twisted-willy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:45 PM Reply

since the clock crew is most noted for MAKING flashes to tick people off, why are they themselves crying about people making flashes against them. You can't really have if both ways, being a jerk and then whining about jerks. GROW UP, clocks... either stop posting BS or stop whining!!!!!!!!!!

whiteboyme
whiteboyme
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 18th, 2001 @ 01:34 PM Reply

Stilly
Stilly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to New Merchandise and stuff! Sep. 18th, 2001 @ 03:09 PM Reply

My advice..Don't be in Ahfganastan