00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anim-Artist Looking for Programmer

578 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

PORTFOLIO 2012

I'm hoping to work with a programmer, on anything it is you may need art for. I work a part time job, so it may take me up to a month to get a good amount of work/progress done. I want to get some more work under my belt, please post here or message me if you are at all interested, I hope to see a link to any of your work you've done in the past.

Maybe we could come up with a idea together. I have plenty of ideas I've never finished but would prefer to work on something fresh.

Thanks for reading.

Response to Anim-Artist Looking for Programmer 2013-07-18 21:13:54

I am really a decent programmer and very experienced so i'd want to help but how much would you pay?

Response to Anim-Artist Looking for Programmer 2013-07-18 23:10:59

At 7/18/13 09:13 PM, in6seconds wrote: I am really a decent programmer and very experienced so i'd want to help but how much would you pay?

Based on our final product we sell/get ad revenue, split 50/50

I wont be paying upfront, we would work together, and see if our game sells.

Response to Anim-Artist Looking for Programmer 2013-07-19 11:03:43

So you're saying if it does not sell noone gets paid?

Response to Anim-Artist Looking for Programmer 2013-07-19 11:15:53

At 7/19/13 11:03 AM, in6seconds wrote: So you're saying if it does not sell noone gets paid?

That's typically how it happens, because you're not doing contact work, it's your own game that you're making and sharing the profits. This way, you share the ownership of the game, so if the game becomes really successful you can get what you deserve, and if someone slacks off and doesn't work, well they won't get anything because the final product won't be good.

Either way, you'd probably earn a lot more than the 7-10 dollars you were asking for in your other thread, which is peanuts compared to what you can earn from getting a sponsor or even just from ads.