00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making a Type-Moon style Group

515 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Making a Type-Moon style Group 2013-07-17 19:57:32

First off I should say, if you don't know who or what Type-Moon is, that's okay, but it would help for explaining purposes. What I mean't when i said i am making a Type-Moon style group is that i want to put together a group of talented/creative individuals and bring to life stories under the proposed group name that i have already established as follows.

That group name would be, Amerikyo.

I myself like to draw, write and make music. I'm looking for others who are interested in similar things as well as familiar with Anime, Manga, Visual Novels, Light Novels and just a fan of Japanese pop culture (You don't have to know everything in relation to what i said but knowing some of these things is nice for creation purposes). So what am I looking for?

~ Writers/Editors
~ Artists/Graphic Artists
~ Music Makers
~ Visual Novel Makers
~ Game Makers
~ Programmers
~ People who can work together as a team (everything we do, will be a collaborated efforts)
~ People with similar interest and ambitions
~ People who are serious and dedicated
~ People who are friendly and nice
~ People who are Talented, creative, and original
~ People who can listen, understand English, read and write English. (multilingual is welcome)
~ People who are trustworthy, organized, and can meet deadlines.

and understand that even though this is serious, I'm also looking for friends, so this is not all work and no play. So i'm always down to talk about anime, and video games, but remember I'm technically the person in charge, I'm really cool and laid back. So as long as your cool, i'm cool. I'm not some major industry guy so anyone with a passion is welcome. But pretty much like a job, I'll personally interview with you and if I like you and your work then your in. Simple as that. Soon as a small team gets put together, we won't just jump into some story I've been working on, no... We'll come together first and pick an idea out of a pool of ideas by vote and then get to work. At least that's how i see it happening.

So if your interested, you should email me the following...

Your Real Name:
What you prefer to be called:
(18 and older preferably, anything else is negotiable as long as your mature.)
What do you do?: (Digital artist, Music maker, writer, etc...)
Skype Name: *required
(NOTE: having and being willing to Skype chat on Mic is a plus. Webcam is an option as well, only if anyone wants to but is not required)

Click This to send me an email.

You can find some of my art and music at:
My Old Webcomic
My Soundcloud
My dead Deviant Art account

Hope to hear from you soon :D