00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

favorite villains

8,838 Views | 101 Replies

Response to favorite villains 2014-06-07 15:27:58

Mumm Ra. How has no one mentioned him yet? He's some kind of undead Egyptian god thing or something. I don't know.

Skeletor is also an acceptable answer as is Cobra Commander.

Rez is also kind of interesting.

favorite villains

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to favorite villains 2014-06-07 15:41:18

Mecha Sonic from super Mario brothers z series by Alvin earthworm Bloody Harry along with his associates from gungrave but truly the best villain to me was Master Asia in G Gundam. All are good series and I highly recommend them.

Response to favorite villains 2014-06-09 12:21:09

At 5/25/14 08:06 PM, D-Nightmare wrote: Sinestro, Ra's Al Ghul, and Darkseid.

represent.

Picked my three fave villains, next to.... DOOMSDAY!!!

Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare!!!

Response to favorite villains 2014-06-09 16:03:15

Antasma, Fawful, Bowser.

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-15 19:26:42

At 5/25/14 11:39 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Harley Quinn obviously

Picture relevant

Also Bumped

favorite villains

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 02:43:04

At 6/9/14 04:03 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Antasma, Fawful, Bowser.

Adding Cthulhu to the list.....

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 09:09:17

- Giygas
- Dr. Frank-n-Furter
- Fr. Damaso
- Randy the Wizard
- Walter White
- The Blue Meanies
- Simon Petrikov/The Ice King

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 14:06:42

Mike Toreno from GTA SA

Although he isn't played as a villain per-say, I enjoy and feel influenced by the dynamic he had with the the protagonist, CJ.

The first arc of the game really introduced you to a world parallel to late 80's, early 90's US and gave us a general reaction to it, but Toreno really made you question yourself, and pushed you to look at things in a different light.

If his character did one thing, it was dissolve the lines between good and evil, between what is morally and ethically acceptable, and what isn't.

There are other reasons that stem from the fact that I have family members that worked for the US Department of Defense, but I'd rather not risk this post being made political.

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 14:18:01

Wilfre from drawn to life.

*warning spoilers for drawn to life 2*
I love the anti-villain trope and Wilfre was one of the most memorable ones. Throughout the 1st game and 2nd game I thought he was lying every time he talked - for such a stereotypical looking villain in what seemed at first to be a children's game that was surely the case. Unfortunately the last thing he said turned out not to be a lie and I saw that he was actually the hero of the game and that if I was in his position then I'd do the exact same things. Despite that, he's still treated as the villain of the game. Even when the rest of the people in the game world still thought of him as a villain - so he died hated despite being the only one who tried to save them all.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 14:30:34 (edited 2014-09-26 14:31:43)

Yuuki Terumi from Blazblue is great mainly because he's a huge troll. He gets his power from hatred he draws out of people. The more someone hates him the stronger he becomes. Obviously the way he gets it is by being a massive unlikeable prick to everyone. As a villain where the goal is to have everyone hate you I have to give props to Terumi for doing it so well.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 14:39:51

At 5/26/14 03:41 AM, joshsnoop wrote: Garland Greene - Con Air

I have to respect the heck out of this post.

What a great character he was. I like a villain that you're not sure how to feel about. I mean we never saw him be a villain so much in the film but you know his history, what he has done, what he is capable of, but then he gets his second chance at the end. Its good but also bad but also great.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to favorite villains 2014-09-26 14:46:40

Mine would be Bowser from Super Mario, also Kaname Tosen and Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. Both Gin and Tosen had very depressing back-stories and Bowser just wants to be loved. All 3 are just misunderstood. (=

If you are not playing the game, then you are letting the game play you. Twitter: @Hypnotikid

BBS Signature