00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

senoritaspie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$)

607 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi everyone,

I am currently on the hunt for a knowledgeable actionscript 2.0 coder who has some free time to work on a cute dress up game project that I will be working on. I know Newgrounds isn't necessarily the right target market for interest in a "cute girls dress up game" but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask as I know there are some great actionscript coders out there.

My friend who was working on my previous games has other work commitments so cannot work with me anymore.

For an example of the type of artwork and games I create you can have a look at my deviantART page here: http://squeakytoybox.deviantart.com/

And for all of my previous flash games: http://squeakytoybox.deviantart.com/gallery/36786380

This will be paid work (I don't expect anyone to work for free) so please let me know if you are interested :-) Thank you!

Kirsten

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-17 07:26:21

Game is already started in AS2? If not, why you set it as a demand?

At 7/16/13 11:31 PM, SqueakyToybox wrote: I am currently on the hunt for a knowledgeable actionscript 2.0 coder who has some free time to work on a cute dress up game project that I will be working on.

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-17 08:49:59

When making this post I originally wanted an actionscript 2.0 coder simply because I only know that code myself (I havent used actionscript 3.0 before) and in previous games I made I was involved in 50% of the coding process so I would need to know what I am doing.

I will probably convert to actionscript 3.0 in the near future though.

At 7/17/13 07:26 AM, strouthas wrote: Game is already started in AS2? If not, why you set it as a demand?

At 7/16/13 11:31 PM, SqueakyToybox wrote: I am currently on the hunt for a knowledgeable actionscript 2.0 coder who has some free time to work on a cute dress up game project that I will be working on.

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-17 12:27:00

At 7/17/13 08:49 AM, SqueakyToybox wrote: When making this post I originally wanted an actionscript 2.0 coder simply because I only know that code myself (I havent used actionscript 3.0 before) and in previous games I made I was involved in 50% of the coding process so I would need to know what I am doing.

I will probably convert to actionscript 3.0 in the near future though.

At 7/17/13 07:26 AM, strouthas wrote: Game is already started in AS2? If not, why you set it as a demand?

Well, I for one do code in AS2 (and I catch a lot of flack for doing so, since IDK any AS3 either) but at the moment I'm having to sort things out with my Adobe Collection, so I don't have Flash access. Pay or not, I'd be happy to help you any way I can, be it troubleshooting or sending you code to paste in your file.

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-17 20:49:40

Hi Newbie97,

Thank you so much for that :-) I really appreciate your offer to help. I hope you get your Adobe Collection sorted soon!

At 7/17/13 12:27 PM, Newbie97 wrote: Well, I for one do code in AS2 (and I catch a lot of flack for doing so, since IDK any AS3 either) but at the moment I'm having to sort things out with my Adobe Collection, so I don't have Flash access. Pay or not, I'd be happy to help you any way I can, be it troubleshooting or sending you code to paste in your file.

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-17 23:35:18

At 7/17/13 08:49 PM, SqueakyToybox wrote: Hi Newbie97,

Thank you so much for that :-) I really appreciate your offer to help. I hope you get your Adobe Collection sorted soon!

At 7/17/13 12:27 PM, Newbie97 wrote: Well, I for one do code in AS2 (and I catch a lot of flack for doing so, since IDK any AS3 either) but at the moment I'm having to sort things out with my Adobe Collection, so I don't have Flash access. Pay or not, I'd be happy to help you any way I can, be it troubleshooting or sending you code to paste in your file.

No prob, I like to be useful. Just a heads up, I check my PMs almost daily, while I check forums, well like, monthly-ish. so if you're looking for me, be sure to put it into a PM.

Response to Looking for a Flash AS 2 coder ($$) 2013-07-18 17:10:10

I am a really experienced flash coder and if you look at my youtube channel I have this video trailer of a game I was making, I would like to help you out

add me on Skype,

In6seconds
or
moyt155