New Topic Respond to this Topic
Timeless602
Timeless602
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
need an outro song Jul. 10th, 2013 @ 01:50 PM Reply

I need a song for the end of my videos. Like an outro song. I need to have one though that has permission to be used in youtube videos that i get paid so if i can have full use of a song as long as i give credit in the description of the artist who made it with like a link to there songs or something like that then please sent me a message thanks.

camoshark
camoshark
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to need an outro song Jul. 10th, 2013 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 7/10/13 01:50 PM, Timeless602 wrote: I need a song for the end of my videos. Like an outro song. I need to have one though that has permission to be used in youtube videos that i get paid so if i can have full use of a song as long as i give credit in the description of the artist who made it with like a link to there songs or something like that then please sent me a message thanks.

So if I understand you correctly, you're expecting us to provide you with music for free, for you to put up on a video that you're specifying will give you money?

You do realize that you'd first of all be violating CC terms, which imply that the content MUSN'T be used in capitalized media, and that it's plain insulting for the composers who put time and effort into his/her song?

StaticBlu
StaticBlu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to need an outro song Jul. 10th, 2013 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 7/10/13 01:50 PM, Timeless602 wrote: I need a song for the end of my videos. Like an outro song. I need to have one though that has permission to be used in youtube videos that i get paid so if i can have full use of a song as long as i give credit in the description of the artist who made it with like a link to there songs or something like that then please sent me a message thanks.

Sorry but if you're planing to make any money off of your videos, you have to offer some form of compensation to the composer due to the CC licensing claims. If you are offering work for a paying product, you should be willing to give something to whoever you're offering work to. Anything else is slave labor.

i9incher
i9incher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to need an outro song Jul. 10th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

fuck those first two guys, I'll do it for free. all I want is credit.

BBS Signature
hhoulding
hhoulding
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to need an outro song Jul. 16th, 2013 @ 02:38 PM Reply

feel free to use any of my songs