00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buy game source codes 2013-07-07 07:10:34

I'm looking to buy an advanced game source code so i can just add graphics and modify the current ones.
Is there a website that has GOOD game source codes?
I found a few but they are the most simplest games humanly possible made in about 5 minutes.

no

Response to Buy game source codes 2013-07-11 14:29:36

At 7/7/13 07:10 AM, Fuzi0n wrote: I'm looking to buy an advanced game source code so i can just add graphics and modify the current ones.
I found a few but they are the most simplest games humanly possible made in about 5 minutes.

You know there are decompilers that you can download, right? You can get working .fla files of AS2 and AS3 games as long as they aren't encrypted.

Response to Buy game source codes 2013-07-13 13:15:01

At 7/11/13 02:29 PM, GamblerJustice wrote: You know there are decompilers that you can download, right? You can get working .fla files of AS2 and AS3 games as long as they aren't encrypted.

It is much better (and much more legal) to get permission from the author and ask for permission to use the source code.

Response to Buy game source codes 2013-07-15 06:34:04

At 7/7/13 07:10 AM, Fuzi0n wrote: I'm looking to buy an advanced game source code so i can just add graphics and modify the current ones.

I think you should search for game kits.. I have seen many like that on the Unity3d asset store. Also you can find completed game source codes for sale over there.