00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rendib the hore

1,077 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 00:51:36

i guess u guys know the rules.... one request per guy or gal ill try to fulfill the request as soon as possible and if I cant make the request, IT PROBABLY MEANS IM DEAD..... or my schedule suddenly got busy.... Ill try as to do requests as much as I can and if i didnt do ur request, I might come to ur user page in the middle of the night and send u said requested picture... or not....

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 01:08:24

A panda with a monocle and top hat riding on a tricycle that's much too tiny for it

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 08:43:37

At 7/7/13 01:08 AM, bigjonny13 wrote: A panda with a monocle and top hat riding on a tricycle that's much too tiny for it

Not to really put you specifically down or anything but i have never understood why literally every request thread no matter where its posted has requests like this. They are all virtually x riding x wearing x or x performing sexual act with x while x

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 09:23:22

At 7/7/13 08:43 AM, Template88 wrote:
At 7/7/13 01:08 AM, bigjonny13 wrote: A panda with a monocle and top hat riding on a tricycle that's much too tiny for it
Not to really put you specifically down or anything but i have never understood why literally every request thread no matter where its posted has requests like this. They are all virtually x riding x wearing x or x performing sexual act with x while x

It's an easy way to make requests complicated. It just became a common thing for whoring threads over time. Some artists exclude that kind in their opening post... or try to.

Welcome back again Ren. I'd like to see a dancing monkey please. You decide what kind of dance he does.

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 09:43:19

At 7/7/13 08:43 AM, Template88 wrote: Not to really put you specifically down or anything but i have never understood why literally every request thread no matter where its posted has requests like this. They are all virtually x riding x wearing x or x performing sexual act with x while x

I was in the mood to see a fancy panda. I could have just requested a fancy panda, but I specifically wanted my fancy panda to be wearing a monocle and top hat and thus I specified them. Not sure where the tricycle came from.
Regardless, adding adjectives and verbs are what helps define a request. If the artist is allowing for more creative things, then yes, we're going to be a bit more descriptive in what we're asking for. You don't come into a whore thread and say "Draw me a balloon", because that's fucking boring. You say something like "Draw me a balloon that is dressed up like a clown, while it's inflating an actual clown, for a small child balloon"

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 10:13:49

@Template, is this really a topic worth of being cynical over? The thread starters aren't looking for complex or indepth ideas, they need something quick and fun to draw. x riding x usually ends usually up being fun to do and better than drawing nothing at all.

Draw me matroushka doll that's full of herself, rendibsivad :)

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 10:15:27

At 7/7/13 09:43 AM, bigjonny13 wrote:

You say something like "Draw me a balloon that is dressed up like a clown, while it's inflating an actual clown, for a small child balloon"

I would just consider that a jibberish request that has no inherent value to you past the brief moment it took you to think of it and the small time it takes for you to look at it, smile or chuckle and then forget about it. You probably arent going to save it and it will be forgotten almost immediately because its just a spur of the moment sort of thing. Not that that particular request isnt amusing, it is, but the vast majority of them are not. Drawing takes a significant amount of time and should probably be devoted doing more worthwhile things. Again, nothing personal to any of you requesting stuff like that, its just something i see all the time that bothers me. Sorry Op for bitching in your thread. You're still cool for doing this.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 11:17:18

Who cares what people request. It's up to the OP to draw it or not.

Moving on...

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 11:38:31

There was a series of novels I read when I was younger, called "Monster Blood Tattoo". Apart from being completely fucking terrific, it featured a man who smelled out enemies and lies by strapping a container full of eldritch horrors to his face, the primary danger being that the horrors might grow up his nose and become inseparable from his brain. It was set in Victorian Times.

Draw a biological motorcycle helmet that's basically become a symbiote with the host.

At 7/7/13 11:17 AM, ReNaeNae wrote: Who cares what people request.

The collective creative bankruptcy of solicitated requests disgusts me, and I reserve the right to taste bile every time I see 10 more chucklefucks spit their half baked ideas into a thread. Add an "xD LOL" and most every single request would look right at home in a deviantArt thread host to a self-perpetuated "LOL RANDUM" pissing contest about who can be the most quirky.

All ideas are cheap, but some ideas are cheaper than others. Caring is sharing, Nae, and I intend to share the fuck out of my petty cares.

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 11:44:18

At 7/7/13 10:15 AM, Template88 wrote: Drawing takes a significant amount of time and should probably be devoted doing more worthwhile things. Again, nothing personal to any of you requesting stuff like that, its just something i see all the time that bothers me.

Template, the reason why people do "whore for a day" threads is so that they can break out from their usual drawings and venture into something that they wouldn't have thought of. The whole fun of it is seeing what people task you with and seeing if you can step up to that challenge. If you feel that drawing silly things are a waste of time, then you wouldn't be doing one of these threads in the first place.

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 12:50:28

MR PANDAS GONNA GET SO MANY BITCHES!!

Rendib the hore

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 13:19:35

At 7/7/13 11:38 AM, Lintire wrote: stuff

So basically, you're too cool for our pitiful, plebian ideas.
I concur, we need more elitism in our threads. Loads more.

As for OP, draw Lintire with a poop on his head.
A poop that has acquired a symbiotic relationship with Lintire.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 13:46:24

A hot dog wearing a luchadore mask arm wrestling a hulked out Jesus.

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 14:01:52

shes just all like hheeeyyyyyy sexy dolly!! :D

Rendib the hore

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 14:36:35

At 7/7/13 02:01 PM, rendibsivad wrote:
shes just all like hheeeyyyyyy sexy dolly!! :D

Would you look at that smug little puppet >:(

Good job ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 17:39:22

i wont speak of this again... i dont like this one... err....

Rendib the hore

BBS Signature

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 17:53:39

At 7/7/13 05:39 PM, rendibsivad wrote: i wont speak of this again... i dont like this one... err....

It's okay, you tried your best. I kinda wanted the hot dog to have one beefy arm, but I'm grateful for what I got.

Response to Rendib the hore 2013-07-07 19:35:11

I like this concept and Idea! :D

Rendib the hore

BBS Signature