00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragon Ball Storyline Changes

10,815 Views | 220 Replies

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2013-08-27 13:14:12

At 8/26/13 03:29 PM, lithiumsol wrote: japan should have declared war on horrywood for that shit movie they made.

Maybe you'd prefer these movies instead...

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Ssawora_Son_Goku,_Igyeora_Son_Goku
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_The_Magic_Begins

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2013-08-27 14:49:21

At 8/26/13 12:28 AM, supermofo wrote: Piccolo Daimao (King Piccolo) was called Lord Piccolo though.

Yeah....though you can't deny his head did look like a giant asparagus....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2013-08-28 08:59:24

At 8/27/13 02:49 PM, Viper50 wrote:

Yeah....though you can't deny his head did look like a giant asparagus....

It sure did, I was having PTSD flashbacks from all of the times that my mom made me eat vegetables when I first saw DBE in theaters and saw Piccolo's head.

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2013-09-13 01:50:12

I can't remember If I said this, but I would have Son Goku fight a gang of bear thieves in the Emperor Pilaf saga, I would also include re made versions of the first two DB movies in the storyline (as manga and anime arcs),

I would have the events of the first movie take place inbetween the Emperor Pilaf saga and the Tournament Saga and have Son Goku and Kuririn meet Lunch by saving her from the cops, but have her transform into the blonde personality and escape from them while they were taking her back to Kame House, and have her come across the castle from the movie,

Also have the events of the second movie take place after the Uranai Baba saga and change King Gurumes into a bear and have his background be that he was tracking down Son Goku after he defeated his minions (The Bear Thieves from earlier), and wanting to get revenge, alongside his other evil plot from the movie.

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-04 06:58:59

Related to the earlier post, as a way to not have the whole Majin Buu saga feel tacked on, I would have the group of bear thieves that Son Goku faces in the Pilaf arc have the Majin mark on their forehead, Son Goku would defeat them, and after the Uranai Baba arc, the Dragon Ball Gang would all go back to Muten Roshi's house before going their separate ways, only to be interrupted by King Gurumes, who blows up Muten Roshi's house in an attempt to get revenge against Son Goku for defeating his underlings, I've got the rest of the plot written, but the gist of it is,

The DB Gang goes after Gurumes, who has discovered Majin Boo's whereabouts on Earth and is using a machine to suck out the Ki of the people of Earth to revive Majin Boo, planning to use him for himself and overthrow Babidi, while being completely ignorant of how powerful and uncontrollable Majin Boo really is, only hearing stories of him from his master, the DB Gang beats up Gurume's minions and Gurumes himself and also destroy the machine and hideout before Majin Boo can be revived and the people of Earth can be killed, but before dying in the explosion, Gurumes sends a distress signal to his master, but due to faulty equipment, the message goes out slower than usual, not reaching Babidi until Age 774, resulting in the events of the Majin Boo saga.

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-04 12:12:33

Related news, dragonball Kai Majin Buu-hen is airing on the 6th. Meaning go online to watch it subbed.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-04 22:10:05

At 4/4/14 12:12 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Related news, dragonball Kai Majin Buu-hen is airing on the 6th. Meaning go online to watch it subbed.

Yeah, I found the trailer for it. :)DB Kai Majin Boo Saga Trailer

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-05 07:53:36

One more thing, I would have Vegeta beat Kid Boo by transforming into a SSJ3 and using an uber-powerful Final Flash, I thought it could be fitting after all, Vegeta should get to kill one big baddy, since he had to deal with the person responsible for fucking up his life being defeated by Son Goku, and the other big challenge being defeated by his rival's son, so I say it's only fair to let him have Boo...

Son Goku=Freeza
Son Gohan=Cell
Vegeta=Boo

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-05 12:36:15

At 4/4/14 12:12 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Related news, dragonball Kai Majin Buu-hen is airing on the 6th. Meaning go online to watch it subbed.

I'll stick with Ocean dub. Found a website that streams it all.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-05 12:37:58

At 4/5/14 12:36 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:

I've never seen the Ocean dub past the first two seasons.

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Storyline Changes 2014-04-05 12:42:07

At 4/5/14 12:37 PM, supermofo wrote:
At 4/5/14 12:36 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:

I've never seen the Ocean dub past the first two seasons.

Ocean dub is DBZ to me. That's the DBZ I always new.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature