Be a Supporter!
Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 06:57 AM Reply

Hello everybody!

I'm Maquenda on most artsites and I'm new to Negrounds and I wanted to show a little bit of my artwork. It's mostly animal, anthro and fantasy art. :D

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 07:00 AM Reply

Another work of mine. I've been really into gemstones lately, and i wanted to portray several feline species with gemstones I love the most. This one is Labradorite.

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 07:01 AM Reply

And here is a more realistic Renamon (from Digimon) doodle:

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 07:03 AM Reply

And some Lion King fanart, my favourite movie hehe. :3

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 07:41 AM Reply

This one took me ages, as I had to drew al of the flowers and foliage by hand <__>

My Artwork

ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 7/1/13 06:57 AM, Maquenda wrote: Hello everybody!

I'm Maquenda on most artsites and I'm new to Negrounds and I wanted to show a little bit of my artwork. It's mostly animal, anthro and fantasy art. :D

Well gosh darn that looks amazing, do you do your arts on paper with pencils?

Spac3case916
Spac3case916
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 08:18 PM Reply

these are freakin dope.

the colors are sooo pretty in these, they make these worlds youve created come to life.


[-----free like clouds-----]
Artzzzzz

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to My Artwork Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 11:22 PM Reply

At 7/1/13 07:03 AM, Maquenda wrote: And some Lion King fanart, my favourite movie hehe. :3

It's a great picture, but some of the herons (specifically the ones in front of Simba and Nala) don't feel like they're in the foreground. I'm not sure if it's the shading, but something doesn't quite feel right.

IonicApex
IonicApex
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:46 PM Reply

I am loving your work bro!!
I really like the gemstone one, wanna see more :D

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 4th, 2013 @ 01:59 PM Reply

Thank you for all the kind comments! Someone asked for more gemstone related pieces, and here is another one of my works. :)

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Jul. 4th, 2013 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 7/1/13 07:54 AM, ManDeep wrote:
At 7/1/13 06:57 AM, Maquenda wrote: Hello everybody!

I'm Maquenda on most artsites and I'm new to Negrounds and I wanted to show a little bit of my artwork. It's mostly animal, anthro and fantasy art. :D
Well gosh darn that looks amazing, do you do your arts on paper with pencils?

Hey there!

I mostly work digitally, as I can work faster and cheaper xD but I try to work with real media more lately. Here is a real media piece. Done with ink and ecoline. Crappy photo though, I don't have a scanner. :(

My Artwork

LegolaSS
LegolaSS
  • Member since: May. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 53
Artist
Response to My Artwork Jul. 4th, 2013 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 7/4/13 02:03 PM, Maquenda wrote: I mostly work digitally, as I can work faster and cheaper xD but I try to work with real media more lately. Here is a real media piece. Done with ink and ecoline. Crappy photo though, I don't have a scanner. :(

love this style of art, really love the colors as it really makes it mix together


BBS Signature
Spac3case916
Spac3case916
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to My Artwork Jul. 4th, 2013 @ 04:01 PM Reply

At 7/4/13 01:59 PM, Maquenda wrote: Thank you for all the kind comments! Someone asked for more gemstone related pieces, and here is another one of my works. :)

the way you use color < 33333 oh mah gawd


[-----free like clouds-----]
Artzzzzz

BBS Signature
Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:34 AM Reply

Nanaki from Final Fantasy

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:35 AM Reply

A commission :)

My Artwork

Maquenda
Maquenda
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My Artwork Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:37 AM Reply

''Star keeper''

Done with pencils,ecoline and markers

My Artwork