Be a Supporter!
Openwounds
Openwounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
CD Cover art 2013-06-30 17:03:36 Reply

I would do the art myself.. but I've been somewhat busy since I've written and been recording every instrument on the album.

Basically I'm looking for someone to do a steampunk inspired album cover. I like the idea of maps, compasses, gears, that old world feel. Front and back. I'll need room somewhere on the front to write in the artist name once I'm ready to print.. The back will have mostly writing on it but an image for the background would be awesome.

If you're interested in working on it let me know! Unfortunately I will not be making a penny off of this project.. it's actually costing me a couple grand as is for the recording process. I'll be printing these and giving them out for free/donation. If by chance I do make some money (after costs) I'll send some the artists way and will give credit to the artist on the case.

The size template can be located here: http://www.predisc.com/templates.htm
The image must be at a resolution of 300dpi

Blah Blah Blah..

Openwounds
Openwounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to CD Cover art 2013-07-01 00:42:19 Reply

The Template is the one marked CS100

Also - changed my mind. I can pay $20.00 CAD (Via pay pal transfer) for whoever is doing the art.
Get at me with some sample images and I'll choose someone.. I wish I could pay more but until I have the CD out I won't be able to spend much more on it. Of course credit will still be given to the artist.

Message me or post a sample image here! Again, for who ever I choose.. The full size doc must be 300 dpi and pdf format using the template from the link in my original post.

Blah Blah Blah..