• 2 Replies
Blacky91
Blacky91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Post Your ARt Jun. 26th, 2013 @ 08:11 AM

Alright so I see a lot of 'my art posts' and stuff like that, but rarely any where the users can add their art to the topic. So here is mine :) I will post one of my pictures and I'd love to know what you guys think about it and in return you may post ONE (please only a single one) of your pictures and I might even comment on some of them. -I'm not online much, but I hope it'll get you comments from others ;)-

Post Your ARt

Blacky91
Blacky91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post Your ARt Jun. 26th, 2013 @ 09:53 AM

Well I can imagine so, but I think it would be fun to have a thread where everyone can share something of their own too. Diversity in the forum is always best.

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Post Your ARt Jun. 26th, 2013 @ 10:04 AM

At 6/26/13 09:53 AM, Blacky91 wrote: Well I can imagine so, but I think it would be fun to have a thread where everyone can share something of their own too. Diversity in the forum is always best.

There are activity threads and stuff for that ;)

Please make a thread to showcase your own work. If you have an idea for a communal topic, that's cool too. But asking people to condense the entire forum into one thread kind of defeats the point of having a separate art forum to begin with.