00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official "Review for Review" Thread

399,793 Views | 4,182 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-10-31 20:34:10

This track is in line, can people follow the rules please. Review the track that has been posted last before you request a review.

At 10/31/15 08:34 PM, DjAbbic wrote: This track is in line, can people follow the rules please. Review the track that has been posted last before you request a review.

Looks like he will never do that. He even lied that he reviewed a song in one of his replies on this.

At 10/31/15 08:55 PM, Noisysundae wrote:
At 10/31/15 08:34 PM, DjAbbic wrote:

Thanks for covering for me, guys.

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-02 08:34:18

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-02 14:13:55

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-02 23:49:45

At 11/2/15 02:13 PM, lebalen wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/652195

Buddy, you gotta review the piece before yours.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-03 17:08:55

At 11/2/15 11:58 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote: Reviewed:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/649783
Requested:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/652261

Wow! Well done dude :D

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-03 17:16:03

At 11/3/15 05:08 PM, Recaze wrote:
Wow! Well done dude :D
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/652341

WOW SO MUCH EFFORT WAS PUT INTO YOUR REVIEW WELL DONE DUDE HOW PROUD ARE YOU

for fucks sake people are looking to improve on here this isn't fucking soundcloud

lel

BBS Signature

Just so people know, these are the tracks in line to be reviewed next:

And just a reminder since it appears that everyone has been forgetting lately...THE RULES OF THIS THREAD ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- Please do your best to not spam reviews and post your songs. THIS MEANS NO ONE-LINER REVIEWS. Everyone wants exposure. Keep it to a couple per week, depending on how fast this thread grows. Remember folks, use your common sense. ;)
- If you feel a review is unfair or quite harsh, DO NOT vent in this thread. PM the reviewer if you have a problem and try to clear things out. If that doesn't work, send the issue to one of the audio mods in a PM and then we'll fix the problem and make everyone happy.
- If you post a song without reviewing someone else's, you will be given a warning. Same thing for one-liners. If you keep doing this on a consistent basis, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
- Most important rule of all, have fun! Just being apart of the old thread made me feel like the community is back to the way it was years ago where everybody loved to review and get reviews back. This will really help new users feel welcomed and finally has a way to reach out to people without the fear of some nerdy prick linking the Audio Advertisement Thread. ;)

I hate being a white knight, but please stop pissing people off and follow the rules, it isn't very difficult.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-04 23:27:46

I reviewed this:

And this:

So please review this. And if it's gonna be a one liner, don't bother:

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-05 15:01:22

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-06 13:24:25

The concept is good, but it just sounds like a worse "at the speed of light" to me. Try to clean up the track and get some structure into it, then it would be really good.

This is my track. It did not get approved yet, so if you somehow cannot access it, try this link: https://soundcloud.com/artige1/quicksand

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-06 18:26:41

At 11/6/15 01:24 PM, Artige wrote: The concept is good, but it just sounds like a worse "at the speed of light" to me. Try to clean up the track and get some structure into it, then it would be really good.

Hey, reviews go on the track! See the section under the song player that says "reviews"? Yeah? You post there.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-07 13:59:15

Just reviewed this track: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/650653

Could use some feedback on this piece: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/652899

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-07 17:36:05

"The message is: there is no message"

My new EP is out!

Bandcamp

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-08 08:27:02

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-08 14:57:29

This is what I reviewed:

And here is my new entry:

Please give a proper review. For me it really has no use to get a one-sentence review about only one aspect of the song. I'm longing to gain experience of your knowledge.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-08 23:26:20

BBS Signature

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-09 21:17:06

Reviewed:

Requested:

If the next person requests a song ending in Dawn, I will be amused.

Then we can see how long we can keep the chain going.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-10 18:01:49

Reviewed this bit of trancey-goodness!

Would really appreciate a review of this, even though there's no 'frost' in it!

hi guys, need review for this :

Lonely probe

enjoy!

ps : How do i post a music link like ohther people post above mine?

(im french, sorry if im speaking bad)

I'm french, but I speak an universal language : Music

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-11 08:47:25

Hello! The rule is that you review the track above you before you post your music. It's not as easy as simply thinking the people above you. Why don't you go do that and try again?

At 11/11/15 08:34 AM, TheSpacePunk wrote: ps : How do i post a music link like ohther people post above mine?

(im french, sorry if im speaking bad)

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-11 08:52:51

At 11/11/15 08:47 AM, 1f1n1ty wrote: Hello! The rule is that you review the track above you before you post your music. It's not as easy as simply thinking the people above you. Why don't you go do that and try again?

Oh yes! i understand, thx!

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-11 09:16:47

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-11 09:20:50

Hi guys!

I just reviewed some nice music!

Sundering by Waxlimbs
interesting music!

Maginot by Ceevro
Nice guitar song!

Dawnfrost by Gragon73
not bad at all!

I need some review for :

Lonely probe by TheSpacePunk
Last music i made, enjoy!

Riot Underway by TheSpacePunk
Video game based music.

ps : im french, sorry if im speaking bad
pps: How to post audio submission on this topics like all other post aove mine?

BBS Signature

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-11-17 00:57:28