New Topic Respond to this Topic
nathanferguson
nathanferguson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 12th, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

Would you like to be part of a project to animate the Bible? Well here it is.
Let us know what you can add to the project and we will find a place to use you.
We need concept artists, programmers and money. Plus anything you would like to add.

The audio I will be using is from faith comes by hearing and I already have there permission to use the Mp3 files.... and I will be using the English standard version as the King James is to complex for most people and Jesus wants me to focus on children...... and the esv Bible has brilliant quality mp3"s with over 600 different voices and thousands of ambient sounds...
I am looking to put a team together consisting of animators, character artists, modelers ect..... and the style of this project will be animation not real life....

So please, If you feel that you can be of help in anyway! Please contact Shandre at
shandregomes@yahoo.co.uk

PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 14th, 2013 @ 10:25 AM Reply

I'm only in if jesus gets to be black.

kkots
kkots
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 18th, 2013 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 6/14/13 10:25 AM, PMMurphy wrote: I'm only in if jesus gets to be black.

Stop harassing people on religious basis, it's offensive!
Don't joke about religion in the face of a religious person such as.. uhh.. how's his nickname.. damn.. can't close this tab.. gotta open a new one... go to programming forum.. open same thread.. nathanferguson

Nathan, you should've named the thread 'Bible project looking for Programmers' and don't talk religiously too much, see what kind of attention you got - laughter.

BBS Signature
PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 18th, 2013 @ 09:28 PM Reply

Are you trying to say jesus isn't black? What if he is?

I'd rather make offensive remarks about religion instead of being a racist o_o.

BasV
BasV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 20th, 2013 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 6/18/13 03:33 PM, kkots wrote:
At 6/14/13 10:25 AM, PMMurphy wrote: I'm only in if jesus gets to be black.
Stop harassing people on religious basis, it's offensive!
Don't joke about religion in the face of a religious person such as.. uhh.. how's his nickname.. damn.. can't close this tab.. gotta open a new one... go to programming forum.. open same thread.. nathanferguson

Nathan, you should've named the thread 'Bible project looking for Programmers' and don't talk religiously too much, see what kind of attention you got - laughter.

Stop people to stop harassing other people! It's offensive! To me! Also, please stop posting stuff on the internet. That's also offensive to me.

Diki
Diki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Bible Project Needs Artists!! Jun. 20th, 2013 @ 12:44 PM Reply

At 6/18/13 09:28 PM, PMMurphy wrote: Are you trying to say jesus isn't black? What if he is?

I find it hilarious that Jesus is most commonly depicted as white even though he was (supposedly, if you believe in the Bible) born in the Middle East. It's like the epitome of racism.

At 6/18/13 03:33 PM, kkots wrote: Don't joke about religion in the face of a religious person

It's hard to not joke about a religion that seriously claims that men came from dirt, women came from a rib of a man, and a talking snake is the catalyst for everything wrong in the world. It's all very silly.