New Topic Respond to this Topic
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:49:46 Reply

If so, what for? Have any of your friends been arrested? Have you seen an arrest firsthand?

I've never been arrested nor have I seen an arrest outside of Cops but I have had a few friends who have been arrested. I remember I suddenly stopped seeing one of my friends in class, only to later find out he was kicked out for being a dealer - I could assume what that entailed. Another person I knew had been arrested three times, all for drugs. #legalizethegreen

Anyway, post your experiences.

Flerovium
Flerovium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:52:01 Reply

Nope.
I'm too fast, yo.

I eated a butter

Mexal
Mexal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:52:54 Reply

Nope. Never plan to.

aListers
aListers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:53:15 Reply

I personally have never been arrested. Neither have any of my friends.

I did see some kid getting arrested this morning though. He looked younger than me which was pretty depressing. I'm getting old.

I also saw my dad get arrested once. I was playing the nintendo 64 at the time though so I didn't care much about what was happening. He was the first person I saw get arrested though.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
What have I done with my life?
clock crew

BBS Signature
Strength
Strength
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:54:35 Reply

been arrested numerous times, since i was 15. which started out as vandalism, and worked it's way up to bigger better things over the years. not that big of a deal, over time you learn the right amount of money will get you out of any legal situation and the judicial system is a fucking joke. builds character when you experience said shit firsthand, obviously this is not something i'm proud of but it's not something i'm ashamed of. probably the only person on this forum who plays pokemon and yet at the same time a reincarnation of tupac thug life bitches grab this dick

ok

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:55:01 Reply

I have never been arrested, but I have seen an arrest. It happened across the street from my house. Two high school kids were arrested for drugs.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 16:57:32 Reply

cuffed and put in the car, but let go because I was right in front of my house and my friend knew the cops. It was because I got in a fight with my friend and I was too drunk to cooperate.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 17:00:51 Reply

Nope. Never been stupid enough to do anything that would result in my being arrested.

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 17:46:02 Reply

Well I got arrested once when I just turned 16. I was at my cousins graduation party and some drunk 19 year old I do not know pushed me so we got into a fight. His friends where like making fun of him and shit for letting me get on top of him and he ended up chucking a glass candle holder at my face.
I called the cops for an ambulance for the glass in my mouth... but they arrested me instead. Went to the hospital, got a couple stitches inside and out my mouth then went to the precinct and got handed a summons . I got a year of little kid probation but it got whipped clean on account of my good behavior and grades.

Other then that I've had a few run in's with the police after they catch me putting up graffiti.
I usually just run away.
Funny that this thread would be made, last Saturday I went to this old dilapidated mansion in the woods of plain view to do a graffiti piece on the walls. The place is COVERED in street art. Home to some really beautiful stuff, I figured I'd add my contribution. So me and 3 friends drive down there and we notice a group of guys in there 20's are walking the same exact path as us. Sure enough they're also going to the graffiti mansion.
Just as I finish doing a sick piece on the second floor my friend comes running up the stairs "THE COPS" then grabs my back pack full of paint, hangs out the second story window and jumps out and jets away before I even have the chance to realize whats going on. I think he expected me to follow him. LOL 10 seconds later the cops come up the stairs "WHO THE HELL IS UP HERE GET THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW" Turned out the neighbors thought the two groups where together to go party or something and called the cops.
Yeah I tried covering for my friend but my other two friends already told them there where four of us, so they wouldn't let us leave until he came back lmfao
The cops where sarcastic hard asses but pretty nice guys. They let us go and even let me keep my spray paint. He just wanted to know if we had any drugs on us, which thankfully I did not.

Have you ever been arrested?

TragediesStrikeUs
TragediesStrikeUs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 17:50:15 Reply

Not me, but I've been questioned by the police for making threats in the past, and technically I was "detained" by the cops, but I was not placed in cuffs or charged with a crime. I've seen my father being arrested though, for petty crimes.

At 5/30/13 04:54 PM, infamoss wrote:
At 5/30/13 04:52 PM, Mexal wrote: Nope. Never plan to.
Neither does anyone else.

People who live in ghettos plan to. Honestly, in any low income neighborhood of the US, you will hear of many teens being arrested for a crime being as minor as possession of weed to a murder or rape.

Strength
Strength
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 18:08:06 Reply

At 5/30/13 05:50 PM, TragediesStrikeUs wrote: People who live in ghettos plan to.

people plan to live in the ghetto?

ok

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-30 19:32:36 Reply

I've never been arrested, but I've seen people get arrested and know people who went to jail.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 01:30:19 Reply

At 5/30/13 05:46 PM, 372 wrote:

woah you and your friends live so edgy with your "fuck god" and hangin in the bad parts spray painting
and just look at the chick on top not giving a FUCK

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 01:51:15 Reply

been in front of a judge before but not arrested

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 01:57:44 Reply

Nope. I got really close a few times for weed though.

Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:00:37 Reply

no, i got someone arrested though
they pushed me over and tried to take my cd player.

Elixur
Elixur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:10:29 Reply

Twice, actually, however neither time was a very extensive stay. The first was for light shoplifting ($200-300) worth of merchandise, fucking sneaky hiding those cameras, I thought I was slick as shit. The second was at a party, cops showed up due to noise complaints and there my dumbass was smoking pot. I could have fled from the scene probably, but I was too stoned to care. Both were many years ago.

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:13:24 Reply

Once. Cops caught me carried weeds to school (it was my first time doing weed trading for my cousin). I only stayed a day in detention because I was only 12 at that time.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:32:31 Reply

I've been arrested for marijuana possession and paraphernalia.

It sucked cock.

I was in a car with 4 other people and I was the only one arrested. One officer said I could just go home. I was ecstatic, thinking I could get off Scot-free, but instead, I was cuffed and driven to the corrections facility half an hour away. I was strip searched by a middle-aged man with a mustache. I had to squat and cough in the buff in front of this fat motherfucker just because I had a small quantity of weed. I sat in the facility for hours with crazed minorities and drunk bastards, cold and shoe-less. I paid $126 dollars to post bond and they took the other $600 in my wallet and released me onto a cold unforgiving street with no money and a dead phone.

All I can say is fuck the government and fuck the police. I know I was stupid for taking that shit into the car, but the punishment was fit for a murderer. I ended up paying $1,200 for court fees and all that shit.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:33:34 Reply

Only N00bs get arrested.

Anywhoe I've seen many of people who were publicly drunk get cuffed and detained IRL; also my step-dad for a DUI when I was liek 10. i don't think any of them were sent to jail that I can recall though, cept my step daddy

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
TragediesStrikeUs
TragediesStrikeUs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 02:35:41 Reply

At 5/31/13 01:57 AM, Entice wrote: Nope. I got really close a few times for weed though.

This.

I smoked weed once with a few guys on my high school campus after school during an after-school class. We weren't caught, but where I live is more of a liberal place so the cops really don't care as much. I also smoked another time near my high school next to a See's Candies shop, and then I smoked with another time with a bunch of 14-year-olds (I was 18 back then) near a creek. But yeah I was lucky for dat shit.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 07:28:05 Reply

At 5/31/13 01:30 AM, BasedBubbus wrote:
At 5/30/13 05:46 PM, 372 wrote:
woah you and your friends live so edgy with your "fuck god"

lmao what are you talking about

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 08:42:54 Reply

I went to jail for drunk driving once. I'll never forget going to court, and a girl in front of me got charged with theft from a 711 and didn't even have to worry about a quarter of the bullshit I was doing, not even half a quarter. Literally a felony charge, something people get their hand sliced off for in fucken Agrabah, and the bitch walks off with a traffic ticket of a fine.

Yeah, I also play Pokemon.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
MiniDroidKreator
MiniDroidKreator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 13:38:25 Reply

I was almost arrested on a false charge concerning battery about 9 years ago. I was trying to find the mailman to explain the situation concerning my idiot sister losing the mailbox key when the cops pulled up next to me. They thought I was a suspect in some sort of attack towards someone else. I tried to convince them that I wasn't the person they were looking for and I wasn't the type of person that would get involved in anything of the sort since I usually keep to myself, but they didn't listen to me. It wasn't until more cops showed up to confirm my whereabouts when the first two cops let me go. I was really pissed after all of that happened. Even thinking about it now gets my blood boiling!

Thanks, Chdonga, for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 14:23:53 Reply

The back of a cop car is quite cramped...

That's a yes.
Am I gonna tell you why?
Nope.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
LT-CARTERBLAKE
LT-CARTERBLAKE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 14:27:57 Reply

At 5/31/13 02:23 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: The back of a cop car is quite cramped...

That's a yes.
Am I gonna tell you why?
Nope.

Tease.

I've never been arrested, I've had tons of friends who have though. One guy always had his hands behind his back, because he was used to it.

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 15:59:11 Reply

At 5/31/13 07:28 AM, 372 wrote:
lmao what are you talking about

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
S3C
S3C
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 16:10:04 Reply

At 5/31/13 02:23 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: The back of a cop car is quite cramped...

That's a yes.
Am I gonna tell you why?
Nope.

then why bother comment, unless you're full of shit.

i've been arrested and put in the back of a cop car because the police officer caught me speeding and because I didn't pull over soon enough (my dumbass fault). He was initially going to take me to jail on charges of trying to flee from law enforcement, but he lowered the charges to failing to yield to law enforcement, which is just punishable by fine, after seeing how scared I was upon arrest and the fact that I slowed down to the speed limit once he put his sirens on (what kind of criminal would go the speed limit in a cop pursuit)

If your work isn't worth fighting for, it's not worth uploading on NG, period. (JrHager84)

Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 16:28:57 Reply

Nope. I currently have a clean record and I plan on making it stay that way. Not gonna do anything stupid.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Have you ever been arrested? 2013-05-31 17:01:33 Reply

At 5/31/13 04:10 PM, S3C wrote:

That's a yes.
Am I gonna tell you why?
Nope.
then why bother comment, unless you're full of shit.

Because curiosity is fun.

Maybe I killed someone, or maybe I was caught on an extreme case of J-walking... Who knows!

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature