ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY3.86 / 5.00 3,774 Views
The most mixed MMA-simulator ever!3.77 / 5.00 7,477 Views
Fighting Puzzle! Defeat the enemy using your brain!3.67 / 5.00 16,523 Views
Since i made a forum about your top 3 worst games you've played, i also made this one.
Same as the other topic, name your top 3 and tell me why you liked it!
And here's my Top 3 best games i've played (so far)
Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 (PS2) - The BEST dbz game you can have! Awesome story and lots of characters!
Metal Gear Solid (PS1/GC) - One of my favorite espionage games, very impressed with the storyline and remake on gamecube.
Tomb Raider (Xbox360/PS3) - Awesome storyline, avarage puzzles and lots of action, to my opinion the best Tomb Raider so far.
What's your top 3?
- Mischief Makers: (N64)
My all-time favourite. A very fast-paced platformer with some brawl scenes and a very cute look. The story is, meh, but it has pretty good variety of gameplay elements (olympic games, racing, arenas, riddles, mazes), every stage has its own setting and plot and the bosses are just awesome, but also tough. And the hidden gems were hard to find or to get, what featured another challenge after beating the game to see the real ending.
- Snowboard Kids: (N64)
It's like Mario Kart with Snowboards. Just cute and it has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard. It lacks some tracks (only 9 exist) but they take a long time to finish, because they are full of obstacles, very long and the AI knows how to play, especially shinobi, the final boss.
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time: (N64)
I don't think this need any explanation. They invented the log on feature influencing many other games and coined the phrase of 3D Adventures. Long game, partially open world with many secrets, epic bossfights and dungeons. Whether this or MM, it is just a matter of taste. I prefer Oot.
It looks like I prefer console games, but that is not the case. It is just a coincidence that these games were released on console. Most of the time, I play PC games, but that is maybe the reason, why I can remember console games slightly better.
British people : Are we good to go? Politicians: Aw, let's do a ready check first! B.: Are we fine now? P: Let's wait some more until s.o. is capable of pulling the right way.
2.Final Fantasy X-2
1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
It's pretty hard to pick a top three, but I'll have a go:
- Rayman (PS1)
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3, and Knuckles (Sega Mega Drive)
- SSX, Deadly Descents, and SSX Tricky (PS3, and PS2)
In no real order, those are just my all time top three favorites, they are all on an equal playing field.
If i had to decide on older gens like SNES
it would probably be
Super Mario World (duh)
The Legend of Zelda - Link to the past
Super Street Fighter II
Those were awesome games
At 5/30/13 05:11 PM, Satan wrote: - Rayman (PS1)
Such a great game.
My top three would have to be divided into two separate Top 3 lists, one for PC and one for PS2, but combined, I suppose it would be...
1. Morrowind (PC)
2. Escape Velocity Nova (PC)
3. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS2)
The insane amount of time I've spent playing each of these games is time I wouldn't want to have spent any other way, and I still play all of them quite often. Myst and Jak X: Combat Racing should be on the list too but there's not enough room T_T
Excuse me while I casual up the favorites list here.
1) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Because Jango Fett
2) Need For Speed Underground 2
3) Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Vanilla or with mods, doesn't matter.
taking the internet seriously is the biggest sin one could commit on a forum.
. Starcraft + Broodwar
. Mass Effect series
. Batman: Arkham City
. Metal Gear Solid 3
. Red Dead Redemption
Something, something, something
At 5/30/13 09:52 AM, ZeroWinger wrote: Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 (PS2) - The BEST dbz game you can have! Awesome story and lots of characters!
Budokai 3 was infinitely better than any member of the Tenkaichi series. Tenkaichi was terrible! I URGE you to go away and play Budokai 3. URGE.
It's terrific fun, with a wonderful storyline, atmosphere, and world. The enemies are fantastically diverse, the weapons are a blast to use, and everything just meshes well together. I must have poured 150+ hours into that game, minimum.
Assassin's Creed 1 or 2:
I simply can't choose between the two. I'm a massive AC fanboy, ever since before the first game came out, when I was researching the game before its release. The first has to be on here because it was the first in the series, the one that got me into the franchise. It definitely has its issues that make it a pain to play sometimes, but I still find a certain magic in it. AC2 is all that, with all the major improvements and additions they made.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
I don't think I have to explain this one.
My favorite games are:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:
I just loved this game, managed to beat main story, almost all guild missions, and more than half of the daedric artifacts (I took a wrong turn in "A Daedra's Best Friend", got the axe instead of the boon).
Team Fortress 2:
Epic multiplayer with many people. They are always adding new updates to make the game better.
Grand Theft Auto IV:
Awesome storyline, beat it two times, and I managed to do most of the side-missions as well (Jacob's deliveries, Brucie's car pickups, etc.)
Red Dead Redemption
That Scout is a Soldier!
1. Splatterhouse 2010. I know I fanboy over this game alot, but I honestly think this game is overlooked and over bashed by critics. The HVGN review of this game is just about representation of how I felt about this game. Reviewers were very wrong about this game, it should atleast been an average 6.5 with their scores.
2. Mega Man X4. This has always been my favorite mega man game for some reason. I cant explain it but I always come back to this mega man game the most and always feel satisfied.
3. Dark Souls. This game did everything right with the modern-ish RPG. The sense of accomplishment, the "it's your fault if you die" difficulty, and the feeling you get when you finally beat this game just makes you wanna scream ", I BEAT DARK SOULS, HEAR ME ROAR!!!"
1. - I would pick Ocarina of Time but I kinda loved Twilight more because of it's darkness in the story and the epic boss battles with insanely funny NPCs. Also Midna's way less annoying then Navi was .
2. - When I first played Resident Evil I was incredibly scared and almost shit my pants since i was 7 I think at the time and ever since 2 I've been playing through all the horrors 0-6 . 3 was my favorite because 3 had more options then 2 ever did and plus the Tyrant chasing you everywhere was crazy .
3. - Ah yes, my second RPG game I've ever played. First was Paper Mario: TTYD. I loved how the plot was so geniously developed. Cloud, Red, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid, and of course Sephiroth were my favorite in that game. I also liked how long the game was from disc 1 through 3. I was pretty shocked what happened to Aeris to. So sad . but that bitch took all my summoning Materia I put on her when I first played .
I'd say that this is in no particular order, because I would have a hard time placing one of my favorite games over the other.
The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and Donkey Kong Country 2. It's really a tough choice, though, because the first 3 Mario Party games were also retardedly fun to play with friends, back in the day.
My number 3 through to 7 revolve a lot so I'll go through my top 2 and my current third.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
One of the first games that really got me invested in the world and story. I don't need to give much of a synopsis for this because if you don't know this then you shouldn't be playing adventure games.
2. Fallout 3
Another game to get me truly invested in the world and story, I'm sensing a pattern will occur. The world itself was large and immersive, it could go from being inviting to foreboding in moments, it balanced humour and seriousness perfectly. I would say that this is the game I've invested the most playtime in, probably over 300 hours.
A game I first played when I was quite young, I believe I rented it and played it at my aunt and uncle's house on my uncle's PS1. I never personally bought it until about a year ago and despite it costing me around Â£50 I don't regret it one bit. It's a great platformer with a fun world to explore and some nice innovations in gameplay that it should get a lot more credit for.
Honourable mentions: Final Fantasy VIII, Azure Dreams, Digimon World and Front Mission 3!
Persona 4 Golden
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Then again it is hard to just pick three
The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning
Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602
Shadow of the Colossus - Overall a very stunning game. It was really different than most games during its time and felt really cinematic, and was one of the few cinematic games I wasn't disappointed with. It also had a great storyline and connected to Ico very well. Today it still remains one of my favorite games to play.
Grand Theft Auto IV - Probably not going to get a lot of support on this one, but I really really liked this game. I should mention that I'm including the two episodes with this game because with them it's a very, very entertaining game that had tons to do. I very much liked the changes it brought to the series. Gunfights were much more entertaining than in previous games. The atmosphere of the game also felt really good.
Morrowind - My favorite RPG of all time. There was so much to do in it, and you could spend forever doing it and the game would still be fun. Honestly one of the main reasons I love it so much is because it the combat and NPC interactions feel like dice rolls and I love playing tabletop games.
My 3 best would have to be:
1. Sonic Adventure 2
2. Dead or Alive 5
3. Primal Rage
Thanks, Chdonga, for the awesome sig.
for me the top 3 games are
1 - anything about pokemon :3
2 - ROBLOX ( the most i like xD )
3 - Fifa 2013 xD
1.Fallout: New Vegas, because it's a very large open world r.p.g. with great scenery.
2.Little Big Planet2, because it's very creative. 3.Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, because the story and clip scene graphics are amazing.
1. Red Dead Redemption - Overall the best game I've played
2. Fable - The first RPG game I played, and the first game I ever really looked forward to. (Never saw the false promises or else it probably would'be been a massive disappointment and I probably would have hated it)
3. Oblivion - Probably would have liked Morrowind more if I had played it first, but I couldn't really get into it. Oblivion is my favorite TES game and probably will be forever.
4 and 5 would be Deus Ex and Deus Ex HR.