00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Forum feedback.

2,351 Views | 44 Replies

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 18:39:06

Flash by BizzareHentaiwanker:
- none -

I like passive-aggressive ban messages saying that I 'May get deleted'

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 18:45:59

At 5/26/13 04:16 PM, liljim wrote: I've run out of milk.

havent we all

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 19:02:56

At 5/26/13 06:40 PM, hecticjon wrote:
At 5/26/13 06:39 PM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote: Flash by BizzareHentaiwanker:
- none -
well i guess since he has no flash animations then that completely discredits all the things he said about this forum. good job reaching that conclusion

kill yourself for being a retard

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 19:08:47

At 5/26/13 07:05 PM, hecticjon wrote:
At 5/26/13 07:02 PM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote: kill yourself for being a retard
no

probably too stupid to know what to cut to kill yourself correctly and your crippled retard hands cant hold a gun so i guess you're screwed

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 19:18:22

At 5/26/13 07:12 PM, hecticjon wrote: damn, that stung when the guy on the internet told me to kill myself because of internet forums and then called me retarded

guess i gotta go kill myself now

no im just telling you what you already know mate im not a jerk just helping you fulfill your goal

so do the favor and end your genetics

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 19:30:24

So far in this thread I've seen OP make logical suggestions that would improve the site and he's either been flat out insulted and/or ignored.

I would really like to see discussion among people that actually matter (aka Tom/Wade/LilJim/etc) and hear what they have to say in regards to all the points brought up in the thread so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 19:57:07

At 5/26/13 07:30 PM, Elixur wrote: So far in this thread I've seen OP make logical suggestions that would improve the site and he's either been flat out insulted and/or ignored.

I would really like to see discussion among people that actually matter (aka Tom/Wade/LilJim/etc) and hear what they have to say in regards to all the points brought up in the thread so far.

cry cry cry

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 20:46:12

At 5/26/13 08:44 PM, Profanity wrote: *snicker*

i post while smoking a cigar. and i probably won't be posting again for at least a month

F**k.

YES I AM HECTICJON'S ALT ACCOUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 23:30:23

At 5/26/13 07:57 PM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote: cry cry cry

Lol, why do you care? Oh right, because someone pointed out you were acting like an idiot and now your attacking someone else for agreeing with me because your butthurt, glad I could clear that up for you.

It might be in your better interests to stop talking and start contemplating all meanings of the phrase "silent as the grave" while we can still hear you.

Because quite frankly, and as is obvious to anyone with a brain, youre an obnoxious idiot. Everything you have said thus far exhibits the slobbering idiocy i've come to expect of your age group.

As is fairly obvious all the kids have gotten home from school (no i'm actually serious, its been 4:00 PM and beyond for a while now in America) and expecting this thread to not be covered in kiddy-slobber is probably like asking for a miracle at this point, thank you everyone who isn't so frustratingly braindead that can see there's some genuine feedback behind my snide observations and maybe there is hope for some of the features I suggested yet.

I like to think I can be both a good person, and a high-functioning sociopath.

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-26 23:32:03

...and I said obvious way too much in that last post.

I like to think I can be both a good person, and a high-functioning sociopath.

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-27 00:09:42

OP should be less concerned at the state of the forums and more about the main site, which is the part in which most people see issue with.

FFF

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-27 00:13:47

At 5/26/13 11:30 PM, BizarreMonkey wrote:

you jerk off to hentai and think people care about ng enough to listen to your needledick slap against the keyboard kill yourself and do the world a favor

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-27 00:46:57

Maybe all of you people who desire edit buttons need to slow the hell down when you're making posts.

You're not the equivalent of a Starcraft pro who gets paid on the basis of how fast your APK is, so slow down and look at what you're reading or what you're replying to so you don't need to have a massive hissy fit about edit buttons.

This isn't a competition to see who can come out with the fastest reply. Point of a forum isn't that. If you're looking for that, stick to a chat program, where if you are trying to make a point really quick before someone else makes it, then you need to type fast.

/end of srs business

also liljim i have some milk but by the time i could get it to you it would be more solid than liquid. that ok?

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-27 00:47:00

...truly pathetic.

Response to Forum feedback. 2013-05-27 00:48:31

At 5/27/13 12:46 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: stuff

p.s. we miss you.