A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)4.54 / 5.00 37,162 Views
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!4.17 / 5.00 24,074 Views
What happens after the final boss is defeated?4.06 / 5.00 14,379 Views
Hello Game Devs,
My name is Gina Zdanowicz, owner and operator of Serial Lab Studios where I focus on the art of getting the right sound in the right place at the right time. My clients consist of AAA to indie teams who develop for a variety of platforms such as console, social and mobile and web. I have created high quality original music and original sound effect recording/editing for over 60 game titles. I not only provide the audio assets but I work closely with the development team to ensure the audio is working in game and sounds as it should to create a polished final product. I am indie friendly as well!
- I will consult with your team to be sure we are covering all of your sound needs and once the sounds are created I will work with you to ensure the audio is implemented to fit the soundscape vision for the game.
- Original immersive music in various styles to draw the player into the game world you have created and to keep them there.
- Original SFX custom recorded to fit your projects needs.
I offer pricing to fit projects of all genre's and sizes!
Please contact me to discuss your current or future projects needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
[b]Some additional clips of my work:[/b]
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/blocks-rock!-fun-puzzle-g ame/id605903291"]Blocks Rocks [/URL]is now available on iTunes!
This game was created for PC in two months time. Some of the audio is not triggering properly in the game in this video as this was a demo for GDC 12' and never fully polished.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-XrpIHvuSo"]Pablo the Pufferfish:Big Shots Game[/URL]
This game/interactive storybook was created for iOS.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTlZuVm8Fs"]Legend of Fat Ninja[/URL]
This game was created for iOS and Android.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x8X4PBApT0"]Legacy of Barubash[/URL]
This game is still in production for Ouya and Android.
we are mostly sound designers and composers in this forum too, and these posts are straight up advertising and not really welcome here!
you're probably better off contacting developers when they post, anyway.
p.s. i am gay
Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.
- Guidelines for submitting audio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
- Here is a link to some Audio Resources.
- Non production discussions and chit-chat welcome in The Audio Lounge.
Thank-you for your attention.