Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

  • 40,193 Views
  • 1,141 Replies
New Topic
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 17:58:32

At 6/23/13 12:38 PM, Teqneek wrote: I'd like to be known as Teqneek.

Too bad, you gon' be known as TeqWEAK PHATGGOT

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 18:22:41

At 6/23/13 05:58 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:38 PM, Teqneek wrote: I'd like to be known as Teqneek.
Too bad, you gon' be known as TeqWEAK PHATGGOT

Carefoot has leaked into the mind of Fats

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 18:29:43

Gonna need napkins fuckah'!

PM me Teqs real name, that is prevalent to the battle please.

Rewards: Pot infusion bannock, 1 coors lite, and an Immortal Technique vinyl. Also have free tickets to my show. Also Teq my mixer charger arrives on the 28th so I'm not recording my first verse until I have a microphone don't think I put off freestyling and insulting your female curves due to fear.

If you go to www.onnit.com and use coupon code CAREFOOT save 10% on your order. Maybe with Alphabrain you'll have a chance.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 19:24:54

At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: Rewards: Pot infusion bannock, 1 coors lite, and an Immortal Technique vinyl.

Bro, are you even old enough to buy beer? Or are you going to steal it from your parents?

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 19:29:09

At 6/23/13 07:24 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: Rewards: Pot infusion bannock, 1 coors lite, and an Immortal Technique vinyl.
Bro, are you even old enough to buy beer? Or are you going to steal it from your parents?

Damn, I really wanted these two to battle...

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 19:37:39

At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: Teq my mixer charger arrives on the 28th so I'm not recording my first verse until I have a microphone don't think I put off freestyling and insulting your female curves due to fear.

Says the guy who sent me a picture of himself wearing a dress...

Well, that leaves you one day to record your verse. I kinda hope you DON'T get your shit in time, because battling your crazy ass is a huge waste of lyrics. Even moreso than the Lil' C battle. I could literally just breathe into the mic for 16 bars and still beat you...

Also Rampant- dafuq you talking about, you were looking forward to the Carefoot/McCheezy battle? Don't you know this guy's been stalking me for a year and a half, sending me death threats, battle challenges, gay messages, creepy pictures, and other crazy ass shit? This is the battle you want to hear, trust me.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 19:40:05

At 6/23/13 07:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: Also Rampant- dafuq you talking about, you were looking forward to the Carefoot/McCheezy battle?

McCheezy's been dominating Carefoot in forum posts, so much so that Carefoot blocked him; so I kinda wanted to see what he'd do in a battle format.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 20:09:26

At 6/23/13 07:40 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/23/13 07:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: Also Rampant- dafuq you talking about, you were looking forward to the Carefoot/McCheezy battle?
McCheezy's been dominating Carefoot in forum posts, so much so that Carefoot blocked him; so I kinda wanted to see what he'd do in a battle format.

I guarantee you it's nothing compared to what the fuck I'm gonna do to him. Also, a 6 year old can dominate Carefoot in a battle of wits. Not really that difficult, as long as you can construct coherent thoughts...

DID I MENTION THIS DUDE SENT ME A PICTURE OF HIM WEARING HIS MOTHER'S DRESS?

ALSO ALSO- Hank McCheezy, who are you and where are your raps? I've been wondering for a while if you're an emcee or not.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 20:33:32

At 6/23/13 08:09 PM, Teqneek wrote: ALSO ALSO- Hank McCheezy, who are you and where are your raps? I've been wondering for a while if you're an emcee or not.

I am not an emcee, I prefer to think of myself more as a hip-hop demigod. My raps are too virulent to be released to the public: the files are all locked in a digital safe box at the Department of Defense, just in case they need to be used to fight terrorists.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 20:40:52

At 6/23/13 05:58 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:38 PM, Teqneek wrote: I'd like to be known as Teqneek.
Too bad, you gon' be known as TeqWEAK PHATGGOT

MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS!


BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 20:43:22

At 6/23/13 08:33 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
I am not an emcee, I prefer to think of myself more as a hip-hop demigod. My raps are too virulent to be released to the public: the files are all locked in a digital safe box at the Department of Defense, just in case they need to be used to fight terrorists. BUT I'M NOT A RAPPER

Lol so basically, Hank McCheezy is Supa Hot Fire!

But for real- You should unlock the vault, for the betterment of Earth...

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 21:16:34

At 6/23/13 08:43 PM, Teqneek wrote: Lol so basically, Hank McCheezy is Supa Hot Fire!

That is the best rap battle I've ever seen.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 22:22:38

At 6/23/13 07:40 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/23/13 07:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: Also Rampant- dafuq you talking about, you were looking forward to the Carefoot/McCheezy battle?
McCheezy's been dominating Carefoot in forum posts, so much so that Carefoot blocked him; so I kinda wanted to see what he'd do in a battle format.

i just don't want to read his retardation less than hes harassing me and I have him blocked so here is some responses to tide you over you drooly cunt

At 6/23/13 07:24 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: Rewards: Pot infusion bannock, 1 coors lite, and an Immortal Technique vinyl.
Bro, are you even old enough to buy beer? Or are you going to steal it from your parents?

old enough to jiujitsu your shitty forum trash talk

At 6/23/13 08:33 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 6/23/13 08:09 PM, Teqneek wrote: ALSO ALSO- Hank McCheezy, who are you and where are your raps? I've been wondering for a while if you're an emcee or not.
I am not an emcee

exactly

exstatification
exstatification
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 22:32:31

At 6/23/13 08:40 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 6/23/13 05:58 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:38 PM, Teqneek wrote: I'd like to be known as Teqneek.
Too bad, you gon' be known as TeqWEAK PHATGGOT
MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS!

Pfft inb4 Mod Firestorm of 2012


They say I've lost my marbles
But I got these beats
Bangin' out the back of my toy car

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 22:32:46

At 6/23/13 10:22 PM, Carefoot wrote:
At 6/23/13 07:24 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: Rewards: Pot infusion bannock, 1 coors lite, and an Immortal Technique vinyl.
Bro, are you even old enough to buy beer? Or are you going to steal it from your parents?
old enough to jiujitsu your shitty forum trash talk

I miss our conversations. Reading your forum rants is akin to watching a retarded kid repeatedly run face-first into a wall: it's a complete train wreck, you feel sorry for him, then decide 'fuck it, it's too fun not to watch.'

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and ball out on some goddamn Chex and Almond Milk.

TheOnlyJAR
TheOnlyJAR
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-23 23:57:32

Is there prizes this year homie?

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 00:37:20

At 6/23/13 11:57 PM, TheOnlyJAR wrote: Is there prizes this year homie?

Yeah, how has this not even been mentioned yet?

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 02:03:29

At 6/24/13 12:37 AM, Teqneek wrote: Yeah, how has this not even been mentioned yet?

YEAH!! WTF!!

(yes there are)


BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 02:10:51

At 6/23/13 04:57 AM, BigRed wrote:
At 6/23/13 04:45 AM, Blasphem-E wrote: Good luck to everyone this year. Unfortunately I have too much going on to join this year, but I'll try to judge as much as I can.
You should make video responses.

Sure. I'm down for that. Just send the file your way?


~Mike~

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 02:27:56

At 6/24/13 02:10 AM, Blasphem-E wrote: Sure. I'm down for that. Just send the file your way?

Post those on YouTube and send a link!


BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 04:19:12

At 6/23/13 06:29 PM, Carefoot wrote: PM me Teqs real name, that is prevalent to the battle please.

His real name is Tucker.


BBS Signature
MDavidJohnson
MDavidJohnson
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 08:46:21

Yea, I didn't feel like losing again. So I'll sit back and judge too. But I'll be trying to pump more beats your way, Red.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 14:59:17

At 6/24/13 02:03 AM, BigRed wrote:
At 6/24/13 12:37 AM, Teqneek wrote: Yeah, how has this not even been mentioned yet?
YEAH!! WTF!!

(yes there are)

Winner gets a gold star. Runner up gets a smiley face sticker. Third place is you're fired.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 16:29:18

At 6/23/13 12:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/22/13 06:59 PM, NerfGunTimmy wrote: technique hip hop is a predominantly black sport I'd watch what you say
Lol, first of all- I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

we got a badass over here, who can say whatever the fuck he wants on the internet.
you and your 1 black friend may be okay with you being a faggot, but the world at large isn't.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 19:34:16

At 6/24/13 04:29 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/22/13 06:59 PM, NerfGunTimmy wrote: technique hip hop is a predominantly black sport I'd watch what you say
Lol, first of all- I'll say whatever the fuck I want.
we got a badass over here, who can say whatever the fuck he wants on the internet.

Kind of like every other person on the internet (especially YOU, circa 2012, hypocrite).

you and your 1 black friend may be okay with you being a faggot, but the world at large isn't.

Suddle, you just want beef again, I can already tell. I'm really not concerned with you though...

I was better than you last year (after only 6 months of rapping, mind you), and now the talent gap between us is so huge that you are basically Carefoot Part II to me.

The funniest thing though, is that I'm still improving, while you are actually WORSE THAN BEFORE. This pleases me.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 19:48:33

At 6/24/13 07:34 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/24/13 04:29 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/22/13 06:59 PM, NerfGunTimmy wrote: technique hip hop is a predominantly black sport I'd watch what you say
Lol, first of all- I'll say whatever the fuck I want.
we got a badass over here, who can say whatever the fuck he wants on the internet.
Kind of like every other person on the internet (especially YOU, circa 2012, hypocrite).

you and your 1 black friend may be okay with you being a faggot, but the world at large isn't.
Suddle, you just want beef again, I can already tell. I'm really not concerned with you though...

I was better than you last year (after only 6 months of rapping, mind you), and now the talent gap between us is so huge that you are basically Carefoot Part II to me.

The funniest thing though, is that I'm still improving, while you are actually WORSE THAN BEFORE. This pleases me.

just remember when people were talking about the big emcees last year, you weren't mentioned.
john dean, bill, scuare, me and rja3 were the ones getting props.
so believe what you want, you couldn't touch me on a track. everyone here knows I carry myself much better than you and your monotonous flow that still sounds the same as last year, u suck, always have always will.
I know ur over 20. and you've only been rapping for a year, so why even pick up rap u loser.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 20:05:07

At 6/24/13 07:48 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 6/24/13 07:34 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/24/13 04:29 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 6/23/13 12:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/22/13 06:59 PM, NerfGunTimmy wrote: technique hip hop is a predominantly black sport I'd watch what you say
Lol, first of all- I'll say whatever the fuck I want.
we got a badass over here, who can say whatever the fuck he wants on the internet.
Kind of like every other person on the internet (especially YOU, circa 2012, hypocrite).

you and your 1 black friend may be okay with you being a faggot, but the world at large isn't.
Suddle, you just want beef again, I can already tell. I'm really not concerned with you though...
just remember when people were talking about the big emcees last year, you weren't mentioned.
john dean, bill, scuare, me and rja3 were the ones getting props.

That was last year, dick nostrils.

Also- I thought we were cool, but you just had to start with the shit talking. And you know I'll argue for eternity, so keep it up if you want. Otherwise we can chill the fuck out and let our battles speak for themselves.

Talent-wise, these brackets are the most lopsided in history (seriously Red, how the hell did you create these?), so we'll both need to focus our energy on our opponents, and not on another bickering festival. Or we can bitch at each other for a few months again, idgaf.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 20:08:57

At 6/24/13 08:05 PM, Teqneek wrote: That was last year, dick nostrils.

Also- I thought we were cool, but you just had to start with the shit talking. And you know I'll argue for eternity, so keep it up if you want. Otherwise we can chill the fuck out and let our battles speak for themselves.

Talent-wise, these brackets are the most lopsided in history (seriously Red, how the hell did you create these?), so we'll both need to focus our energy on our opponents, and not on another bickering festival. Or we can bitch at each other for a few months again, idgaf.

if you didn't say that I was going to,
I didn't come here to fight on the forums, so I'll see you in the battles.

Scuare
Scuare
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 20:28:09

I think I'll do some judging, but I'm not going to do a video response


... awww :(

exstatification
exstatification
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-06-24 20:29:08

At 6/24/13 08:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Talent-wise, these brackets are the most lopsided in history (seriously Red, how the hell did you create these?), so we'll both need to focus our energy on our opponents, and not on another bickering festival. Or we can bitch at each other for a few months again, idgaf.

Shit, you ain't lyin'. These brackets are so-- how the fuck did I get a bye, along with another newcomer? What the hell, Red xD


They say I've lost my marbles
But I got these beats
Bangin' out the back of my toy car