Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

  • 44,001 Views
  • 1,129 Replies
New Topic
BlackMoses62
BlackMoses62
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-16 18:38:15

At 9/16/13 05:10 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 9/16/13 09:59 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 9/16/13 04:06 AM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: #Pound Signs
£Pound Signs
ل Pound Signs.

Pound Signs...

SIGNS.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

whitesatan
whitesatan
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-16 23:01:22

At 9/16/13 04:22 PM, BlackMoses62 wrote: THERE IS AN EVIL THAT GROWS WITHIN THIS COMPETITION. IT HAS CORRUPTED YOUR SOULS, AND I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE LORD JESUS BABY JESUS TO SAVE YOU.

TAKE MY HAND AS WE PRAY AWAY THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO YOUR HEARTS, AND ALLOW BLACK MOSES TO GUIDE YOU ALL DOWN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Y'all know yer souls mine ya hear.

CLABTRAP GETTING ASSOULTED

YALL GONNA BE VICTIMS OF SOULVENT ABUSE

RIP BLK MOSES, YER JUST A STEPPIN STONE TOWARDS WHITE SATANS TRUE VISION.

666MOONSHINEMUSIC666

BlackMoses62
BlackMoses62
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-18 16:29:02

At 9/16/13 11:01 PM, whitesatan wrote:
At 9/16/13 04:22 PM, BlackMoses62 wrote:
TAKE MY HAND AS WE PRAY AWAY THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO YOUR HEARTS, AND ALLOW BLACK MOSES TO GUIDE YOU ALL DOWN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Y'all know yer souls mine ya hear.

OUR SOULS BELONG TO GOD AND GOD ONLY. YOU WILL NEVER CLAIM OWNERSHIP- NOT EVEN OF THOSE HERE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WAY RECENTLY; FOR I AM BACK TO GUIDE THEM DOWN THE GOLDEN PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. I WILL NEVER QUIT MY MISSION UNTIL THE WORLD IS FREE FROM YOUR WICKED GRASP.

aND IF WE SHOULD EVER MEET ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE... YOUR SOUL WILL BELONG TO ME.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

TheOnlyJAR
TheOnlyJAR
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-19 03:46:09

I don't know who the fuck you are but if i don't hear a Black Moses vs White Satan battle this year i will crucify you, inverted, bath you in goats blood and set you on fire.

At 9/18/13 04:29 PM, BlackMoses62 wrote:
At 9/16/13 11:01 PM, whitesatan wrote:
At 9/16/13 04:22 PM, BlackMoses62 wrote:
TAKE MY HAND AS WE PRAY AWAY THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO YOUR HEARTS, AND ALLOW BLACK MOSES TO GUIDE YOU ALL DOWN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Y'all know yer souls mine ya hear.
OUR SOULS BELONG TO GOD AND GOD ONLY. YOU WILL NEVER CLAIM OWNERSHIP- NOT EVEN OF THOSE HERE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WAY RECENTLY; FOR I AM BACK TO GUIDE THEM DOWN THE GOLDEN PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. I WILL NEVER QUIT MY MISSION UNTIL THE WORLD IS FREE FROM YOUR WICKED GRASP.

aND IF WE SHOULD EVER MEET ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE... YOUR SOUL WILL BELONG TO ME.
BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-19 12:46:31

We have been waiting 10 days for Rampant's first verse. If he does not have it in by Friday he will be DQd.


BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-19 14:39:26

At 9/19/13 12:46 PM, BigRed wrote: We have been waiting 10 days for Rampant's first verse. If he does not have it in by Friday he will be DQd.

Man this sucks, if Prom the Don-A-Tron gets this bye, everyone remaining on the East bracket will have had a bye.


BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-19 14:41:51

At 9/19/13 03:46 AM, TheOnlyJAR wrote: I don't know who the fuck you are but if i don't hear a Black Moses vs White Satan battle this year i will crucify you, inverted, bath you in goats blood and set you on fire.

LMAO YES. Moses and Satan must duel after Teq and Butsaay are done.


BBS Signature
BlackMoses62
BlackMoses62
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-19 17:21:35

At 9/19/13 02:41 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 9/19/13 03:46 AM, TheOnlyJAR wrote: I don't know who the fuck you are but if i don't hear a Black Moses vs White Satan battle this year i will crucify you, inverted, bath you in goats blood and set you on fire.
LMAO YES. Moses and Satan must duel after Teq and Butsaay are done.

ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO COMPLETE MY HOLY MISSION. HOPEFULLY THAT MOMENT WILL ARRIVE SOON, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE; FOR I HAVE WITNESSED THE TOUCH OF EVIL OVERTAKING YOU SOULS. FEAR NOT MY CHILDREN, FOR I WILL CLEANSE YOU.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

buddha-swag
buddha-swag
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-20 09:46:54

we must all get along, b4 i enlighten the both of u

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-20 13:01:11

At 9/20/13 09:46 AM, buddha-swag wrote: we must all get along, b4 i enlighten the both of u

Shut up, you fat bastard, before I throw rotisserie chickens at you until you die of clogged arteries.

FlosephKony
FlosephKony
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-20 14:05:10

At 9/20/13 01:01 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote: Shut up, you fat bastard, before I throw rotisserie chickens at you until you die of clogged arteries.

I think we've all forgotten the purpose of this thread. Let's get back to talking about the size of my member.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 11:49:12

At 9/19/13 12:46 PM, BigRed wrote: We have been waiting 10 days for Rampant's first verse. If he does not have it in by Friday he will be DQd.

Did Rampant record?


BBS Signature
PrometheusTheTitan
PrometheusTheTitan
  • Member since: May. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 12:12:52

if he did, I didn't get it.

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 13:30:42

At 9/23/13 12:12 PM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: if he did, I didn't get it.

Rampant did not submit a verse on Friday, and still has not. He is officially DQ'd.


BBS Signature
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 18:00:06

At 9/23/13 01:30 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:12 PM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: if he did, I didn't get it.
Rampant did not submit a verse on Friday, and still has not. He is officially DQ'd.

A TWIST IN THE TALE

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 20:43:34

At 9/23/13 06:00 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 9/23/13 01:30 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:12 PM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: if he did, I didn't get it.
Rampant did not submit a verse on Friday, and still has not. He is officially DQ'd.
A TWIST IN THE TALE

That's really the biggest "fuck you," though, isn't it. "You're not even worth the 90 seconds it would take me to freestyle a few random, nonsensical bars."

PrometheusTheTitan
PrometheusTheTitan
  • Member since: May. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-23 21:32:45


That's really the biggest "fuck you," though, isn't it. "You're not even worth the 90 seconds it would take me to freestyle a few random, nonsensical bars."

You're gonna shit talk when you couldn't even write a 16? and honestly, I've heard your other stuff man. It all sounds like "random, nonsensical bars". lel

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-24 00:05:24

  • CLAB - Moses vs Satan
    CLAB - Moses vs Satan by BigRed

    Round 3: Teqneek vs Butsaay

    Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    1 Views


BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-24 13:49:37

At 9/24/13 12:05 AM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/550856

Is this competition some kind of joke now?

Oh, wait, I got through two rounds without submitting anything...

Wolfie
Wolfie
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-25 14:22:52

Is Moses v Satan the actual battle? Like, the winner of that match moves to next round? Or is it a side-battle?

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-25 16:13:22

At 9/25/13 02:22 PM, Wolfie wrote: Is Moses v Satan the actual battle? Like, the winner of that match moves to next round? Or is it a side-battle?

Yes, it's the actual battle. I'm a bit grumpy.

BUT I'M ALSO ECSTATIC! Tom just put the 2012 album in the NG store. BUY BUY BUY!!!


BBS Signature
Wolfie
Wolfie
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-25 18:07:21

At 9/25/13 04:13 PM, BigRed wrote: Yes, it's the actual battle. I'm a bit grumpy.

:(

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-26 00:28:06

At 9/25/13 06:07 PM, Wolfie wrote:
At 9/25/13 04:13 PM, BigRed wrote: Yes, it's the actual battle. I'm a bit grumpy.
(

I gotta agree with you guys on how the battle turned out. In my opinion, this had the potential for greatness though.

But- We had technical issues with the vocal effects (Rampant didn't have any of the "I'm Black Moses" project files saved in order to remind him what the exact settings were and effects used.).

And I don't know about the White Satan character... His sound wasn't really close to what I first had in mind for BM v WS, but I stand by Butsaay and his envisioning of White Satan. But yo if you guys would prefer, we can replace this version with the unaltered vox version. It should help with the vocal clarity for sure.

I still think Black Moses keelt this tho

TheOnlyJAR
TheOnlyJAR
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-26 03:05:24

Jar vs pachillis should be done soon. Just waiting pachillis to send his final verse (due to some technical issues. I am mixing all vocals in the track) gimme 2 hours after j get his acapella and you'll have your battle

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-26 10:09:34

At 9/26/13 03:05 AM, TheOnlyJAR wrote: Jar vs pachillis should be done soon. Just waiting pachillis to send his final verse (due to some technical issues. I am mixing all vocals in the track) gimme 2 hours after j get his acapella and you'll have your battle

I can vouch for the dopeness of this battle.


BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-26 18:23:09

At 9/26/13 10:09 AM, BigRed wrote:
At 9/26/13 03:05 AM, TheOnlyJAR wrote: Jar vs pachillis should be done soon. Just waiting pachillis to send his final verse (due to some technical issues. I am mixing all vocals in the track) gimme 2 hours after j get his acapella and you'll have your battle
I can vouch for the dopeness of this battle.

You should release an acapella version because, no offense to the beat maker but, it sounds like its ringing throughout the entire song and its cancer inducing. But Black Moses should probably win Clabtrap 2013 if my calculations are correct.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-26 22:36:41

At 9/26/13 06:23 PM, Carefoot wrote: but, it sounds like its ringing throughout the entire song

That's called tinnitus.

TheOnlyJAR
TheOnlyJAR
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-27 02:28:13

You should release an acapella version because, no offense to the beat maker but, it sounds like its ringing throughout the entire song and its cancer inducing. But Black Moses should probably win Clabtrap 2013 if my calculations are correct.

No...and no.

BlackMoses62
BlackMoses62
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-27 02:49:39

At 9/27/13 02:28 AM, TheOnlyJAR wrote:
No...and no.

YES.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread