Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

  • 38,643 Views
  • 1,146 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Bafana
Bafana
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-27 18:49:00 Reply

If I picked up a mic I imagine it'd sound like this... or worse.

http://youtu.be/l0uGeg46gwQ

I may have a crack at some beats though.


BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-27 23:11:55 Reply

At 5/27/13 03:35 PM, Teqneek wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/536902
Here's a list of the people who got dissed, in chronological order:

BCT
SoundBreaker
Chaotic Animosity
TK (twice)
Vinstigator
Rezzy Tip
Wolfie
Wyze (3 times)
Jakobe (twice)
Byron (twice)
Cerebro
Zeusey
Prometheus
EQ
Scuare
Suddle
Rav
Mad Flex (twice)
Nimbus
Gasmasq
Poniiboi (twice)
Pigpen
EJ Spark
Sunra
JAR
Mickey Mao
Axtekk
Eye-Cue (twice)
Shady Chap
RJA
War Spawn
Butsaay
Kill Bill
Fats
MDJ
Rama (Cruel Tool)
Rampant
Phonix
MC-OG
Sonic Wombat
Masochist
Mister Anjovi
Vashelite
Meta Fivez

WELCOME TO CLABTRAP MUTHAFUCKAZ

You did it good but I did it first last year remember?

  • "A Pixellation" Hype II
    "A Pixellation" Hype II by Carefoot

    A Pixellation Freestyle by Carefoot//Beats by Cabbster

    Score
    2.96 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity
    651 Views

But I'm not saying your a hack but I am saying suck a fat dick sweet heart.

Also time to bang

  • Teqnique Disstrack
    Teqnique Disstrack by Carefoot

    Disstrack

    Score
    4.22 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    228 Views

#2013
lossless original quality
https://soundcloud.com/karefoot/clabtrap-2013
shitty mp3 version for mobile

  • #clabtrap 2013
    #clabtrap 2013 by Carefoot

    freestyle labguest

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Nerdcore
    Popularity
    16 Views

also i will be first to say that Teq you are gayer then the new clab logo. Looks like a circle jerk. Or as Teqgeek would say business as usual.

You guys ever notice faggotry?

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 01:16:13 Reply

At 5/27/13 11:11 PM, Carefoot wrote:
At 5/27/13 03:35 PM, Teqneek wrote:
You did it good but I did it first last year remember?

No, I don't. Nobody remembers. You are terrible.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/473028
But I'm not saying your a hack but I am saying suck a fat dick sweet heart.

Please go listen to this guy's horrifically awful music.



also i will be first to say that i am a weird ass, nonsensical rambling buffoon, and i am jealous because teqneek is talented, unlike myself.

You know, I never did anything to set you off like this, and I actually forgot about you. But here you are, A YEAR LATER, talking a bunch of shit.

Dude, you're one of the 3 worst rappers I have ever heard in my life, and you shouldn't even be allowed in this comp. Actually, you should be banned from Newgrounds for being an idiot.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 02:57:12 Reply

At 5/28/13 01:16 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/27/13 11:11 PM, Carefoot wrote:
At 5/27/13 03:35 PM, Teqneek wrote:
You did it good but I did it first last year remember?
No, I don't. Nobody remembers. You are terrible.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/473028
But I'm not saying your a hack but I am saying suck a fat dick sweet heart.
Please go listen to this guy's horrifically awful music.


also i will be first to say that i am a weird ass, nonsensical rambling buffoon, and i am jealous because teqneek is talented, unlike myself.

You know, I never did anything to set you off like this, and I actually forgot about you. But here you are, A YEAR LATER, talking a bunch of shit.

Dude, you're one of the 3 worst rappers I have ever heard in my life, and you shouldn't even be allowed in this comp. Actually, you should be banned from Newgrounds for being an idiot.

I am so flatter to be upset small asian boy on internet.

You ever notice that for a little nerd who types his shit out your a little pussy?

Apart from this faggoty online format that can suck my dick you do not intimidate me you little black culture vulture.

Kill yourself.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 14:34:17 Reply

At 5/28/13 02:57 AM, Carefoot wrote: I am so flatter to be upset small asian boy on internet.

You ever notice that for a little nerd who types his shit out your a little pussy?

Apart from this faggoty online format that can suck my dick you do not intimidate me you little black culture vulture.

Kill yourself.

Haha dude, I checked out your music and those tracks you linked above. You are literally the shittiest rapper I've ever heard, and that's including Wiz Khalifa and Nicki Minaj.

I would say that we should all look forward to beating your ass, but you'd probably enjoy that, you S&M-loving heterophobe.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 14:40:51 Reply

Also, this...

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 16:54:11 Reply

At 5/28/13 02:34 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/28/13 02:57 AM, Carefoot wrote: I am so flatter to be upset small asian boy on internet.

You ever notice that for a little nerd who types his shit out your a little pussy?

Apart from this faggoty online format that can suck my dick you do not intimidate me you little black culture vulture.

Kill yourself.
Haha dude, I checked out your music and those tracks you linked above. You are literally the shittiest rapper I've ever heard, and that's including Wiz Khalifa and Nicki Minaj.

I would say that we should all look forward to beating your ass, but you'd probably enjoy that, you S&M-loving heterophobe.

Suicide.

I came back to feel embarrassment for Teq-bites-Immortal (style, lyrics, philos.) but have to stay to teach a lesson. Both those rappers you mention have a modicum of talent and do live shows more than I can say about your anonymous cowardice. The fact I am even spending this time on you to say you need to kill yourself is gravy. The potatoes is that as artists neither of you are and as performers neither of you do and I can guarantee no aliens are looking to meet the human ID as long as you are still rolling around I pray to Islam the bus hits you and lets you die much sooner then when your balls are gray. Enjoy the car crash faggot. I'll be here having your mom peg me outback your dad fuckin' your stomach stab wound while you double post and aren't funny in the meantime.
Now kill yourselves. Faggots.

Go play mine crash then kill yourself. The fact you mention two rappers who easily make 100 rax a year and say I'm less talented then them I guess I can go 100 times further then both of them if the consumption of untalent is what that statement infers. Homocide suicide after your done swallowing all of Teqs demon seed. I don't blame you hes hot, hes so hot that all his lines are stolen!

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 18:09:50 Reply

At 5/28/13 04:54 PM, Carefoot wrote:
At 5/28/13 02:34 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/28/13 02:57 AM, Carefoot wrote: I am so flatter to be upset small asian boy on internet.

You ever notice that for a little nerd who types his shit out your a little pussy?

Apart from this faggoty online format that can suck my dick you do not intimidate me you little black culture vulture.

Kill yourself.
Haha dude, I checked out your music and those tracks you linked above. You are literally the shittiest rapper I've ever heard, and that's including Wiz Khalifa and Nicki Minaj.

I would say that we should all look forward to beating your ass, but you'd probably enjoy that, you S&M-loving heterophobe.
Suicide.

I came back to feel embarrassment for Teq-bites-Immortal (style, lyrics, philos.) but have to stay to teach a lesson. Both those rappers you mention have a modicum of talent and do live shows more than I can say about your anonymous cowardice. The fact I am even spending this time on you to say you need to kill yourself is gravy. The potatoes is that as artists neither of you are and as performers neither of you do and I can guarantee no aliens are looking to meet the human ID as long as you are still rolling around I pray to Islam the bus hits you and lets you die much sooner then when your balls are gray. Enjoy the car crash faggot. I'll be here having your mom peg me outback your dad fuckin' your stomach stab wound while you double post and aren't funny in the meantime.
Now kill yourselves. Faggots.

Go play mine crash then kill yourself. The fact you mention two rappers who easily make 100 rax a year and say I'm less talented then them I guess I can go 100 times further then both of them if the consumption of untalent is what that statement infers. Homocide suicide after your done swallowing all of Teqs demon seed. I don't blame you hes hot, hes so hot that all his lines are stolen!

Here are a few friendly suggestions.

First, buy a microphone that doesn't suck. Seriously, it sounds like you're recording through a fucking VCR from 1986.

Secondly, I don't know what piece of shit computer you're using, but buy a more modern one - one that includes a spell checker.

Third, be a little more original with your attacks. "Lol you guys are faggots" is so 2008. I remember when I was back in middle school, too, and that was considered a funny and good diss.

Fourth: Strunk & White, motherfucker. Buy the shit out of that book and memorize every goddamn page. The increase in your basic literacy skills will help you move out of the realm of "bottom-feeding Internet scum" and onto the rung of "moderately useful human being." You might even find a job and quit leeching off of the rest of us through food stamps and welfare.

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 19:40:24 Reply

I am so flatter to be upset small asian boy on internet.

You ever notice that for a little nerd who types his shit out your a little pussy?

Apart from this faggoty online format that can suck my dick you do not intimidate me you little black culture vulture.

Kill yourself.

MUST be trolling.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 20:38:41 Reply

At 5/28/13 06:09 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
I, too, disagree with Nick Carefoot's existence on this planet.

It's best to ignore Carefoot. For most people, he normally quiets down if you don't argue back.
But- If you're bored, and you wanna see The Crazy Show starring Nick Carefoot, then by all means argue away.

Astonishingly, I'm fairly certain he's not "just" a troll. The guy is crazy. Plus, this dude's had some weird vendetta against me ever since I introduced him to this place a year ago.

Here's the stupid Carefoot story, if anyone's interested...

Mr. Carefoot Wackypants was lurking a Clabtrap post on Reddit, and contacted me asking how to enter Clabtrap 2012 or some shit (it's hard to understand what the hell he's talking about, as you can see), so I made the mistake of a lifetime and told him to open an NG account and post a hype track.

Carefoot entered the comp, and the weird began. He immediately started posting his nonsensical rants, and although his posts were insanity-riddled as expected, it was tolerable because they weren't malicious, yet.

Anyway, out of nowhere he decided to make a diss track against me, and started talking mad shit and challenging me to a rap battle. I graciously declined, on account of Carefoot's shockingly bad rap skills. Then he started trying to organize his own battle tournaments in an attempt to steal Clabtrap's spotlight, but nobody would join his stupid fucking tournaments so he got pissed at a everyone else.

So I wouldn't battle him, and now he hates me or some shit and wants me to die and is holding some year-long, unexplainable grudge against me.

Although Carefoot is a horrible human being and a wasted existence, I still find it kind of interesting to witness the nonsensical ramblings of someone with a badly-wired, scrambled brain.

Keep fighting for justice, you big dumb crazy asshole.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 21:19:51 Reply

At 5/28/13 08:38 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/28/13 06:09 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
I, too, disagree with Nick Carefoot's existence on this planet.
It's best to ignore Carefoot. For most people, he normally quiets down if you don't argue back.
But- If you're bored, and you wanna see The Crazy Show starring Nick Carefoot, then by all means argue away.

Astonishingly, I'm fairly certain he's not "just" a troll. The guy is crazy. Plus, this dude's had some weird vendetta against me ever since I introduced him to this place a year ago.

Here's the stupid Carefoot story, if anyone's interested...

Mr. Carefoot Wackypants was lurking a Clabtrap post on Reddit, and contacted me asking how to enter Clabtrap 2012 or some shit (it's hard to understand what the hell he's talking about, as you can see), so I made the mistake of a lifetime and told him to open an NG account and post a hype track.

Carefoot entered the comp, and the weird began. He immediately started posting his nonsensical rants, and although his posts were insanity-riddled as expected, it was tolerable because they weren't malicious, yet.

Anyway, out of nowhere he decided to make a diss track against me, and started talking mad shit and challenging me to a rap battle. I graciously declined, on account of Carefoot's shockingly bad rap skills. Then he started trying to organize his own battle tournaments in an attempt to steal Clabtrap's spotlight, but nobody would join his stupid fucking tournaments so he got pissed at a everyone else.

So I wouldn't battle him, and now he hates me or some shit and wants me to die and is holding some year-long, unexplainable grudge against me.

Although Carefoot is a horrible human being and a wasted existence, I still find it kind of interesting to witness the nonsensical ramblings of someone with a badly-wired, scrambled brain.

Keep fighting for justice, you big dumb crazy asshole.

That felt so good on my penis now do it in whimsical rhyme fashion with metaphors similies by immortal techgeek. You still have small penis syndrome it's like napoleon complex for small dicks. Look at your fanboy(s) they even come in gay plastic Carlos Menstealia wardrobe. I hope you and everything associates itself with you (ie. the tumor or byproduct of anything this dumb cunt tries to turn into an insult, music, and/or tweet) just remembers its a dead carcinogenic cell and ends itself. I AM THE MARIJUANA I AM HERE TO CURE THE NEWGROUND(S) of the deadly bacteria known as TEQWEAK.

Proceed to scrub your mind, existence and face from the planet by way of either my two fists and/or by the flying muay thai form that is my verbal kung fu you pussy ass little bitch faggot.

PS:

Your going down for the count, bring your best stolen lines. Tell your ghostwriters to bring mine.

Also feel free to email me for a free download code for my shockingly awful freestyles from 2012 on the EP from my bandcamp at nick@carefoot.ca or at http://carefoot.bandcamp.com for 4$ with a free pot cookie, free admission to any of my shows or a budder hoot out of my vaporizer. Comes with "Kill Teqneek" wristband.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 21:49:03 Reply

At 5/28/13 09:19 PM, Carefoot wrote: More crazed idiocy, and something about me stealing rhymes or some shit.

I've never stolen lines, you idiot.

Also- WOW...
You should probably chill out or fuck off before you get banned from the site.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 21:53:32 Reply

At 5/28/13 09:49 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/28/13 09:19 PM, Carefoot wrote: More crazed idiocy, and something about me stealing rhymes or some shit.
I've never stolen lines, you idiot.

Also- WOW...
You should probably chill out or fuck off before you get banned from the site.

I thought even someone American such as yourself would figure out the wristband is hyperbole. No wristband with your name will ever be made I assume you will sooner be hit by a greyhound if we're lucky.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-28 22:57:27 Reply

At 5/28/13 09:53 PM, Carefoot wrote: I thought even someone American such as yourself would figure out the wristband is hyperbole. No wristband with your name will ever be made I assume you will sooner be hit by a greyhound if we're lucky.

I'm surprised your adjudicated caretaker allows you to use the Internet given that you seem to be borderline retarded.

Someone needs to buy you a dictionary, given that you apparently have no clue what 80% of the words you're using actually mean.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 00:08:33 Reply

At 5/28/13 10:57 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/28/13 09:53 PM, Carefoot wrote: I thought even someone American such as yourself would figure out the wristband is hyperbole.
I'm surprised your adjudicated caretaker allows you to use the Internet given that you seem to be borderline retarded.

This is beefier than a cheeseburger. You dorks should battle.

AoKoMo
AoKoMo
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 05:04:13 Reply

BigRed do i have to sign up on your site for my votes during the tournament to count? or will my NG account vote suffice?


The feeling of loseing when you gave it your best is a great dissapointment but not trying at all and giveing up makes you the greatest dissapointment of all!

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 05:10:07 Reply

At 5/29/13 12:08 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 5/28/13 10:57 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/28/13 09:53 PM, Carefoot wrote: I thought even someone American such as yourself would figure out the wristband is hyperbole.
I'm surprised your adjudicated caretaker allows you to use the Internet given that you seem to be borderline retarded.
This is beefier than a cheeseburger. You dorks should battle.

Albeit flattering this consummate Teqneek fan wouldn't want to battle me he'd have better luck against my Wire fu mom. The only contingency plan one needs against Teqneek and his gayparade of butt pirates is to extricate ones directive to be moral. Once you apply amorality his talentless scum whitebread future hits the curb harder then the back of Teqneeks head when hes receiving deep throat from his rhino boyfriends while they singalong in their superman boxer shorts. They should kill themselves and I should advance to round of 16 for having done humanity a favor but shaking off another HIV victim.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 07:47:28 Reply

At 5/29/13 05:10 AM, Carefoot wrote: Albeit flattering this consummate Teqneek fan wouldn't want to battle me he'd have better luck against my Wire fu mom. The only contingency plan one needs against Teqneek and his gayparade of butt pirates is to extricate ones directive to be moral. Once you apply amorality his talentless scum whitebread future hits the curb harder then the back of Teqneeks head when hes receiving deep throat from his rhino boyfriends while they singalong in their superman boxer shorts. They should kill themselves and I should advance to round of 16 for having done humanity a favor but shaking off another HIV victim.

I'm no Teqneek fan, I just think you're a fucking moron. As I highly doubt you can actually count to sixteen, I wouldn't waste my time battling you.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 09:58:35 Reply

At 5/29/13 07:47 AM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/29/13 05:10 AM, Carefoot wrote: Albeit flattering this consummate Teqneek fan wouldn't want to battle me he'd have better luck against my Wire fu mom. The only contingency plan one needs against Teqneek and his gayparade of butt pirates is to extricate ones directive to be moral. Once you apply amorality his talentless scum whitebread future hits the curb harder then the back of Teqneeks head when hes receiving deep throat from his rhino boyfriends while they singalong in their superman boxer shorts. They should kill themselves and I should advance to round of 16 for having done humanity a favor but shaking off another HIV victim.
I'm no Teqneek fan, I just think you're a fucking moron. As I highly doubt you can actually count to sixteen, I wouldn't waste my time battling you.

I knew there ain't fan(s) dipshit.

Even your atempts at jokes are weak feeble education jabs where I am from Canada and you are American where the education system is third world. Kill yourself.

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 14:33:11 Reply

At 5/29/13 09:58 AM, Carefoot wrote: Even your atempts at jokes are weak feeble education jabs where I am from Canada and you are American where the education system is third world. Kill yourself.

The functionally illiterate child is critiquing another country's education system? That's rich. Go home, Nick, or do you enjoy getting trashed by intellectually superior beings?

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 17:27:41 Reply

Thank you Carefoot, I was starting to worry that there wouldn't be a hate thread without gatspraya. This feels more like home.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 19:31:27 Reply

At 5/29/13 02:33 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/29/13 09:58 AM, Carefoot wrote: Even your atempts at jokes are weak feeble education jabs where I am from Canada and you are American where the education system is third world. Kill yourself.
The functionally illiterate child is critiquing another country's education system? That's rich. Go home, Nick, or do you enjoy getting trashed by intellectually superior beings?

Only a caucasian would be stupid enough to get into an argument on who has the bigger brain with a guy with autism and aspergers with an overdeveloping brain so big that it needs a C-section to be born. KILL YOURSELF NOW. I spent an EXTRA month in the womb so I could be overdeveloped and tell you that you're talking in past tense isn't even accurate because America is like Rome it has a lot of potential but its going to fall. Over colonialistic prohibition causing fat scummy and after I'm done with you - you subsocietal superficial outcast. Oh and if you think America some how is first in education you are wrong you are nearly the least educated first world country in the world the only country where people think prohibition is helping humanity and pays tax to a corporate prison state where they literally enslave you where the rich do none of the world, the middle class does all of it and the poor are made up of retards like you who leeach their parents internet who think their clever. Sorry Jack but, just because you have grammer doesn't make you even a modicum of my intelligence infact I'll always be more attractive, funnier and have more money then you cunt. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. This isn't as much as an invective as it is a calling from god to clean up the gene pool of your fat lipid, drooling and drawn out blob that is your life. Kill it with fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhNT4LXSnVc

Pick a way. I recommend hanging yourself as you are a burden on your family and this forum as your posts aren't funny, mean or at all entertaining.

I'd say get your friends to help kill yourself but we all know you have as many friends as you do value in your life. Correct that is none. Kill yourself. Take some of your selected writings with you in the fire. When you are dead we all will feel lighter. Much love.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

BattleGrounds
BattleGrounds
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 20:28:34 Reply

Another Round 1 Battle from the Clab'13 promo tournament...

Butsaay vs Prometheus

GO DO YOUR JUDGE-LY DUTY!!!

  • Clab- Butsaay vs Prome
    Clab- Butsaay vs Prome by BattleGrounds

    Butsaay vs Prome (Rd.1 battle, Pre-Clabtrap 2013 Mini Tourney)

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    5 Views

Check it out and vote on your winner- we need as many as possible! We're also still in need of votes on the MDJ vs Fats battle, liked below in the signature, so be sure to check that out too!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

HankMcCheezy
HankMcCheezy
  • Member since: May. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 21:54:25 Reply

At 5/29/13 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote: Only a caucasian would be stupid enough to get into an argument on who has the bigger brain with a guy with autism and aspergers with an overdeveloping brain so big that it needs a C-section to be born. KILL YOURSELF NOW. I spent an EXTRA month in the womb so I could be overdeveloped and tell you that you're talking in past tense isn't even accurate because America is like Rome it has a lot of potential but its going to fall.

Capitalization errors. Failure to utilize commas. Zero logic to that last sentence, rendering it meaningless and irrelevant to the rest of the paragraph. Failing grade: please see me after class. Or, more accurately, after I've finished schooling you.

Over colonialistic prohibition causing fat scummy and after I'm done with you - you subsocietal superficial outcast.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 170lb. Hardly fat by any standard of measurement. Colonialistic isn't a word; sub-societal has a hyphen; you need to place a comma after sub-societal as you're list adjectives; there's no connection between the phrasal fragment and the independent (albeit incomplete) clause immediately preceding it.

Oh and if you think America some how is first in education you are wrong you are nearly the least educated first world country in the world the only country where people think prohibition is helping humanity and pays tax to a corporate prison state where they literally enslave you where the rich do none of the world, the middle class does all of it and the poor are made up of retards like you who leeach their parents internet who think their clever.

First off, I never said America is first in education. I just said you were a retarded piece of shit, and you can't criticize my education when you can't even write a coherent sentence. Secondly, USE FUCKING PUNCTUATION. Jesus Christ, saying your posts are the insipid rants of a psychopathic dimwit is an understatement.

Sorry Jack but, just because you have grammer doesn't make you even a modicum of my intelligence infact I'll always be more attractive, funnier and have more money then you cunt.

My name is Hank, not Jack. Hint: it's in my username. Yes, I'm a grad student, so your government welfare cheques do exceed my income. Also, it's "grammar." Attraction is subjective, and if people laugh at you, it's because they are actually laughing at you -- not with you. I'm rolling on the floor with laughter, but solely for the reason that your posts are hilariously pathetic.

And this intelligence you speak of? I don't see it. That you keep resorting to "kill yourself, you fucking cunt" does not suggest a high level of education.

Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. This isn't as much as an invective as it is a calling from god to clean up the gene pool of your fat lipid, drooling and drawn out blob that is your life. Kill it with fire.

I can't kill it with fire, as you (see below:) recommend hanging as a method of self-execution. Choose one suggestion and stick with it, 'bro.'

I recommend hanging yourself as you are a burden on your family and this forum as your posts aren't funny, mean or at all entertaining.

If you want to talk about burdensome people, take a look in the mirror. O Canada, ye who have taxpayer-funded healthcare that supports the likes of Carefoot. Ace work, Canada.

I'd say get your friends to help kill yourself but we all know you have as many friends as you do value in your life. Correct that is none. Kill yourself. Take some of your selected writings with you in the fire. When you are dead we all will feel lighter. Much love.

I'm hesitant to believe that you have Asperger's (you don't need to tell us you have autism as well -- that's redundant, as Asperger's Syndrome is a high functioning form of autism), given that you are completely unable to form even one coherent sentence, let alone a logical train of thought. I know many people with autism who are highly intelligent - you are not one of them.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 22:01:41 Reply

At 5/29/13 09:54 PM, HankMcCheezy wrote:
At 5/29/13 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote: Only a caucasian would be stupid enough to get into an argument on who has the bigger brain with a guy with autism and aspergers with an overdeveloping brain so big that it needs a C-section to be born. KILL YOURSELF NOW. I spent an EXTRA month in the womb so I could be overdeveloped and tell you that you're talking in past tense isn't even accurate because America is like Rome it has a lot of potential but its going to fall.
Capitalization errors. Failure to utilize commas. Zero logic to that last sentence, rendering it meaningless and irrelevant to the rest of the paragraph. Failing grade: please see me after class. Or, more accurately, after I've finished schooling you.

Over colonialistic prohibition causing fat scummy and after I'm done with you - you subsocietal superficial outcast.
I'm 6'1" and weigh 170lb. Hardly fat by any standard of measurement. Colonialistic isn't a word; sub-societal has a hyphen; you need to place a comma after sub-societal as you're list adjectives; there's no connection between the phrasal fragment and the independent (albeit incomplete) clause immediately preceding it.

Oh and if you think America some how is first in education you are wrong you are nearly the least educated first world country in the world the only country where people think prohibition is helping humanity and pays tax to a corporate prison state where they literally enslave you where the rich do none of the world, the middle class does all of it and the poor are made up of retards like you who leeach their parents internet who think their clever.
First off, I never said America is first in education. I just said you were a retarded piece of shit, and you can't criticize my education when you can't even write a coherent sentence. Secondly, USE FUCKING PUNCTUATION. Jesus Christ, saying your posts are the insipid rants of a psychopathic dimwit is an understatement.

Sorry Jack but, just because you have grammer doesn't make you even a modicum of my intelligence infact I'll always be more attractive, funnier and have more money then you cunt.
My name is Hank, not Jack. Hint: it's in my username. Yes, I'm a grad student, so your government welfare cheques do exceed my income. Also, it's "grammar." Attraction is subjective, and if people laugh at you, it's because they are actually laughing at you -- not with you. I'm rolling on the floor with laughter, but solely for the reason that your posts are hilariously pathetic.

And this intelligence you speak of? I don't see it. That you keep resorting to "kill yourself, you fucking cunt" does not suggest a high level of education.

Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. This isn't as much as an invective as it is a calling from god to clean up the gene pool of your fat lipid, drooling and drawn out blob that is your life. Kill it with fire.
I can't kill it with fire, as you (see below:) recommend hanging as a method of self-execution. Choose one suggestion and stick with it, 'bro.'

I recommend hanging yourself as you are a burden on your family and this forum as your posts aren't funny, mean or at all entertaining.
If you want to talk about burdensome people, take a look in the mirror. O Canada, ye who have taxpayer-funded healthcare that supports the likes of Carefoot. Ace work, Canada.

I'd say get your friends to help kill yourself but we all know you have as many friends as you do value in your life. Correct that is none. Kill yourself. Take some of your selected writings with you in the fire. When you are dead we all will feel lighter. Much love.
I'm hesitant to believe that you have Asperger's (you don't need to tell us you have autism as well -- that's redundant, as Asperger's Syndrome is a high functioning form of autism), given that you are completely unable to form even one coherent sentence, let alone a logical train of thought. I know many people with autism who are highly intelligent - you are not one of them.

BEEEEEEBBBBBBEEERRRRR

dude butsaay just made me cry laughing give that man a fuckin' medal oh man that beeeber bars thing is good. i am going on the road for 2 days so i cant bother making this kid kill himself but his name is awful, i think everything he types is so far in the closet it comes in its own gay clothes

i cant even read what you type because it reaks of desperation im just going to block you probably because just your existence is tumor causing how about we stick to the bars and the trash talk no more flirting girls ITS OVER

oh and this battle is great

  • Clab- Butsaay vs Prome
    Clab- Butsaay vs Prome by BattleGrounds

    Butsaay vs Prome (Rd.1 battle, Pre-Clabtrap 2013 Mini Tourney)

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    26 Views

but internet battle is over guys this is the apocalypse for me im done with anonymous kids on the internet so battle me in real life or kill yourself its the new policy

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 22:14:15 Reply

At 5/29/13 10:01 PM, Carefoot wrote: i cant even read what you type because it reaks of desperation im just going to block you probably because just your existence is tumor causing how about we stick to the bars and the trash talk no more flirting girls ITS OVER

In summary, Hank: 1; Carefoot: Nul points

Game. Set. Match.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 23:56:09 Reply

Another Round 1 Battle from the Clab'13 promo tournament

Butsaay vs Prometheus

GO DO YOUR JUDGE-LY DUTY!!!

  • Clab- Butsaay vs Prome
    Clab- Butsaay vs Prome by BattleGrounds

    Butsaay vs Prome (Rd.1 battle, Pre-Clabtrap 2013 Mini Tourney)

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    50 Views

Check it out and vote on your winner- we need as many judges as possible! We're also still in need of votes on the MDJ vs Fats battle, linked below in the signature, so be sure to check that out too!

----------------------------------------

After months of inactivity on this account, I came back, and I found that cool logo down there waiting in my inbox.
Pretty cool, thanks ssppaatt!

OH YEAH- I'm also thinking of renaming this mini tourney the Battlegrounds 8 Man Knockout, because the current name sucks and is confusing (Clabtrap 2013 Promotional Mini Rap Battle Tournament, lol).

The 8 Man Knockout still functions as a Clabtrap Tournament promoter, but I also plan on keeping the Battlegrounds name and using the account to host year-round Newgrounds Rap battles...

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-29 23:58:47 Reply

Damn, I was sure that would load the new page. Now watch, this stupid post will do it.
Anyway, I'm reposting that battle for visibility as soon as this next page loads, haha.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-30 02:45:51 Reply

At 5/29/13 10:14 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 5/29/13 10:01 PM, Carefoot wrote: i cant even read what you type because it reaks of desperation im just going to block you probably because just your existence is tumor causing how about we stick to the bars and the trash talk no more flirting girls ITS OVER
In summary, Hank: 1; Carefoot: Nul points

Game. Set. Match.

He didn't battle me how am I losing to someone without any testicular fortitude. People talk a lot of shit ultimately either I'd kick his ass in real life, in a battle or at Starcraft.

BattleGrounds
BattleGrounds
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-05-31 01:08:25 Reply

New Battle, fresh out the kitchen!

Rd. 1- Byron vs Phonix

Once the final battle is complete, we'll leave them open for one week of voting. As soon as winners are declared, the final four will start. Go vote on these, people!

  • Clab- Byron vs Phonix
    Clab- Byron vs Phonix by BattleGrounds

    Byron vs Phonix (Rd.1 battle, Clabtrap Promo Tourney)

    Score
    4.67 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    20 Views
  • Clab- MDJ vs Fats
    Clab- MDJ vs Fats by BattleGrounds

    Clabtrap Promo Mini Tourney- MDJ vs Fats

    Score
    4.10 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    285 Views

Just one more battle remains in round 1, and it's nearly finished, so expect Jakobe vs Rampant soon!