AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 06:23 PM, 4fterThot wrote:
I think I got off on the wrong foot. I was thinking that to make a name for myself I should talk shit the big dawgs/top artists (eg: Teqneek and Suddle). But after a shroom trip I've had an epiphany. From now on, I'm just gonna diss those super whack bitches (eg: Vinstagator).

Are you old enough for shrooms?! I kinda assumed you were sorta young. And now it's too late to rewrite my 32. Ahh well, should have it recorded either tomorrow morning or the day after, got a romantic dinner down the pub planned for tomorrow night lol

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 04:37 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 7/8/13 05:38 AM, Butsaay wrote:
Well done again, I'm not Scottish, but
You live in Glasgow (largest city in Scotland) and your accent is thicker than Fat Bastard's from Austin Powers. Quit denying your heritage and embrace your Kilt wearing ways!!!

You'd better watch your fuckin' mouth. My family's heritage is Scottish nobility.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 06:20 PM, 4fterThot wrote:
At 7/8/13 04:52 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 7/8/13 04:43 PM, AxTekk wrote:
m
Spoilers
Since you want to post spoilers, might as well do the same. Here is you after you obtain the shield of light
I think I got off on the wrong foot. I was thinking that to make a name for myself I should talk shit the big dawgs/top artists (eg: Teqneek and Suddle). But after a shroom trip I've had an epiphany. From now on, I'm just gonna diss those super whack bitches (eg: Vinstagator).
At 7/8/13 06:23 PM, 4fterThot wrote:
At 7/8/13 04:52 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 7/8/13 04:43 PM, AxTekk wrote:
m
Spoilers
Since you want to post spoilers, might as well do the same. Here is you after you obtain the shield of light

Is it just your shrooms, or am I seeing double?

Also, good for you deciding to direct your hate at the right people. Vin the Dickeaterstigator deserves a good ass whooping, but he'd probably enjoy it too much.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 07:00 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 06:54 PM, Rampant wrote:
You live in Glasgow (largest city in Scotland) and your accent is thicker than Fat Bastard's from Austin Powers. Quit denying your heritage and embrace your Kilt wearing ways!!!
You'd better watch your fuckin' mouth. My family's heritage is Scottish nobility.

Fun fact: All rap battlers have inherited Scottish culture, whether or not they admit it. Although as far as I can tell, Butsaay's simply a wanderer who's happened to stray to these fair isles.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 07:00 PM, AxTekk wrote:
Fun fact: All rap battlers have inherited Scottish culture, whether or not they admit it. Although as far as I can tell, Butsaay's simply a wanderer who's happened to stray to these fair isles.

WHERE IN THE FUCK DOES BUTSAAY COME FROM? WHAT HERITAGE DOES HE CLAIM?

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

4fterThot
4fterThot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 06:48 PM, AxTekk wrote:
Are you old enough for shrooms?! I kinda assumed you were sorta young. And now it's too late to rewrite my 32. Ahh well, should have it recorded either tomorrow morning or the day after, got a romantic dinner down the pub planned for tomorrow night lol

I'm 19 bro. I can't buy beer yet, but shrooms are a different story yo.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 08:07 PM Reply

I'm just wondering if people are gonna keep voting for willizard not knowing the truth.
everyone is mad I called him gay a lot but his only track was a hype track with gay lyrics in it
and the tag it was posted with was penis cock eater, I had nothing else to go on. I'm sorry :(

exstatification
exstatification
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 06:54 PM, Rampant wrote:

Same here. Fatass.

They say I've lost my marbles
But I got these beats
Bangin' out the back of my toy car

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 09:46 PM Reply

Okay so if you live somewhere you were born there, better tell all the asylum seekers and border hoppers (all your thousands of cousins) they're IN FACT from the place they're seeking asylum or a better life, after you ate most of their livestock. Moron.

In fact, I'm done arguing, because you're always avoiding the obvious point I'm getting at, and the point I've been getting at the entire time I've been posting on this thread...

Rematch me you fat cunt. You just know I'll destroy you, if you thought otherwise you would've already agreed to the terms and shit.

$50. Of your own money. Put your money where your fat, greasy mouth is. I know I've got the money, you clearly don't though.

I'm not 'arguing' anymore. If you don't agree to rematch you will be confirming yourself as the 'Clabtrap Vagina of 2013', and instead of messaging Tom about money, just message him about a name change you massive pussy.

DJDureagon
DJDureagon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 09:56 PM Reply

What's all the fighting about?

Rilo15
Rilo15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 10:08 PM Reply

I'd body all of these characters....

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 7/8/13 09:56 PM, DJDureagon wrote: What's all the fighting about?

Battle Beef Bruh Bruh.

4fterThot
4fterThot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 7/8/13 10:21 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Battle Beef Bruh Bruh.

• Shots Fired ft. BKSinc
    Shots Fired ft. BKSinc by 4fterThot

me and my mentor and his other student represent shit

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

Yo, yall is cool n shit, but my mentor was giving me some real on this internet battle shits. No disrespect , we jus playin the game.

Vinstigator
Vinstigator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 12:18 AM, 4fterThot wrote:
Battle Beef Bruh Bruh.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/542277
Yo, yall is cool n shit, but my mentor was giving me some real on this internet battle shits. No disrespect , we jus playin the game.

Holy shit, this is the greatest parody/diss song in existence! I got this track on repeat haha!

"Don't even get me started on Vince to the Gator"

Lmao

My latest single is now availible on the iTunes music store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/On -My-Mind-single
Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/Vinstigator

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 02:40 AM Reply

At 7/8/13 08:07 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: I'm just wondering if people are gonna keep voting for willizard not knowing the truth.
everyone is mad I called him gay a lot but his only track was a hype track with gay lyrics in it
and the tag it was posted with was penis cock eater, I had nothing else to go on. I'm sorry :(

Gotta expect some blowback (no pun intended) if youre gonna go the 90s DMX gaybashing route. We modern enlightened generation repealing DADT and DOMA over here.

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 02:47 AM Reply

At 7/8/13 09:46 PM, Butsaay wrote: Okay so if you live somewhere you were born there, better tell all the asylum seekers and border hoppers (all your thousands of cousins) they're IN FACT from the place they're seeking asylum or a better life, after you ate most of their livestock. Moron.

Your accent isn't Scottish? Is it Irish?

BBS Signature
4fterThot
4fterThot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 02:23 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Battle Beef Bruh Bruh.
Holy shit, this is the greatest parody/diss song in existence! I got this track on repeat haha!

Lmao

Lol. Thanks bro. We mean no disrespect, n u get that. I always knew my music would be on repeat. We appreciate the love bro.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 02:56 AM Reply

Holy shit, this is the greatest parody/diss song in existence!

Hahahaha you gotta be fucking kidding me...

Steal my concept, butcher the hell out of it, and ride my jock for half the track? Yeahhhh...

Thanks for YET ANOTHER ego boost 4fterThong- you elderly woman-sounding buffoon. This will fit nicely in my growing collection of unprovoked diss tracks made about me.

Okay, so here's the plan for you. Once you hit puberty (I can't think of any other explanation for your awful voice), come back and try making some actual music. All you're doing now is attempting to create a name for yourself by talking a bunch of shit to people with infinitely more skill than you.

This is like a DJ Ses origin story or something.

AND STOP CALLING ME A HATER, DUMB SHIT. I'M NOT "HATING"... YOU REALLY DO SUCK. YOU POSSESS NOTHING I WOULD EVER BE ENVIOUS OF. How the fuck can you seriously say ANYONE sounds corny, when your rap voice sounds like a frightened old lady on her death bed? Bitch you're the corniest sounding dumb fuck I've ever heard.

As of now, half of 4Thot's songs are Teqneek diss tracks. LAWL

Funny how I actually "do" have haters, yet I've never once used that stupid fucking word to describe you peons. Get off my nuts you talentless scumbag.

4fterThot
4fterThot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 03:13 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 02:56 AM, Teqneek wrote:
Holy shit, this is the greatest parody/diss song in existence!
Hahahaha you gotta be fucking kidding me...

Steal my concept, butcher the hell out of it, and ride my jock for half the track? Yeahhhh...

Thanks for YET ANOTHER ego boost 4fterThong- you elderly woman-sounding buffoon. This will fit nicely in my growing collection of unprovoked diss tracks made about me.

Okay, so here's the plan for you. Once you hit puberty (I can't think of any other explanation for your awful voice), come back and try making some actual music. All you're doing now is attempting to create a name for yourself by talking a bunch of shit to people with infinitely more skill than you.

This is like a DJ Ses origin story or something.

AND STOP CALLING ME A HATER, DUMB SHIT. I'M NOT "HATING"... YOU REALLY DO SUCK. YOU POSSESS NOTHING I WOULD EVER BE ENVIOUS OF. How the fuck can you seriously say ANYONE sounds corny, when your rap voice sounds like a frightened old lady on her death bed? Bitch you're the corniest sounding dumb fuck I've ever heard.

As of now, half of 4Thot's songs are Teqneek diss tracks. LAWL

Funny how I actually "do" have haters, yet I've never once used that stupid fucking word to describe you peons. Get off my nuts you talentless scumbag.

Lol bro, take a joke yo. Pre$ha said you was gonna back out like bitch. You keep saying how much better you are but I ain't seen or heard no evidence. Keep on blamming my hustle on the internet. Your a poser. When u start seeing shit real, come at me bro I aint hating nothing and here you are trying to diss me on the this. You jelly cuz our track is better and yours is still corny. But yo, if you can't appreciate the skill I got, den fuck your fake technique bruh

JakobePaulobe
JakobePaulobe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 03:15 AM Reply

Sorry I'm late, everyone here is a pussy

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 03:22 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 03:15 AM, JakobePaulobe wrote: Sorry I'm late, everyone here is a pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? IâEUTMll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and IâEUTMve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and IâEUTMm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. YouâEUTMre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâEUTMs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âEUoecleverâEU comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnâEUTMt, you didnâEUTMt, and now youâEUTMre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. YouâEUTMre fucking dead, kiddo.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 03:15 AM, JakobePaulobe wrote: Sorry I'm late, everyone here is a pussy

You're not late, you're just in time to find out you're a pussy.

BBS Signature
Vinstigator
Vinstigator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 03:58 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 02:49 AM, 4fterThot wrote:

Lmao
Lol. Thanks bro. We mean no disrespect, n u get that. I always knew my music would be on repeat. We appreciate the love bro.

No problem man, I found the disses pretty funny lol. I look forward to upcoming tracks from you and the rest of the BKSinc crew!

My latest single is now availible on the iTunes music store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/On -My-Mind-single
Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/Vinstigator

BBS Signature
JakobePaulobe
JakobePaulobe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 04:02 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 03:23 AM, PiGPEN wrote:

No, you're a pussy.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 04:19 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 04:02 AM, JakobePaulobe wrote:
No, you're a pussy.

You are what you eat.

At 7/8/13 10:08 PM, Rilo15 wrote: I'd body all of these characters....

You can rap, sound good and aren't white good werk

No, you're a pussy.

Jakobe blow me how please you betta get down on both knees who the fuck taught you to suck pussy, do oil rig dabs and how to do a hand stand?

At 7/8/13 06:23 PM, 4fterThot wrote: I think I got off on the wrong foot. I was thinking that to make a name for myself I should talk shit the big dawgs/top artists (eg: Teqneek and Suddle). But after a shroom trip I've had an epiphany. From now on, I'm just gonna diss those super whack bitches (eg: Vinstagator).

word on the street is i am both a bitch and am whack

At 7/8/13 02:39 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 7/8/13 02:26 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 7/8/13 01:59 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn the text walls in here tho. I miss the text walls. somebody argue with me
yo kill bill so gay he gayer than gay n shit, he be all like kill bill on the beat but aint nobody got no time for that.
man suddle just mad he didnt get a chance to lose to scuare like i did tho

truf

At 7/8/13 02:26 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 7/8/13 01:59 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn the text walls in here tho. I miss the text walls. somebody argue with me
yo kill bill so gay he gayer than gay n shit, he be all like kill bill on the beat but aint nobody got no time for that.

RIGHT

WHERE IS MY BEAT I WANTED A BEAT FOR MY NEXT BATTLE YOU FUCK'!

At 7/8/13 01:29 PM, Checkonemc wrote: lmao teq, is this the faggot u was talkin about lmao, is he cross dressing in that photo or is that him normally?? hahahaha

Yeah I am a funny faggot news flash. And no that is me normally going to work.

We have yet to see how Checkonemc will contribute to the site.
Account creation 6/23/13

Another Teq alt, jesus Teq can you at least hide these obvious spammy alts of yours?

At 7/8/13 08:17 AM, Rampant wrote: I've been in 5 battles, of which I've lost 3, and the two I won were by disqualification of my opponent. And even then, yes, I'm above you. Hell, Wiz Khalifa is above you, and that guy is legitimately a talentless nub.

Wiz Khalifa is a better rapper then you which is beside the point which is you have not even won any battles.

At 7/8/13 03:04 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7/8/13 02:59 AM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 7/8/13 02:02 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Your so young to be sooo fat man, go for a swim, great cardio...but you'd have to take ur shirt off so actually go for a jog.
nah swimmings gotta be better than jogging, no one can see your tits bouncing around when youre doing laps.

Its also better for your ligments and joints it does less damage. Your welcome battle fappers.

At 7/8/13 02:27 AM, PiGPEN wrote: You on the other hand i didn't need to make up shit for. Being that fat in Cali amongst the galloping herds of skinny vegans must be tough. Gator had a rough life ya'll, don't tease his circumference.

This joke is good. It is a malapropism. Archie Bunker approves.

At 7/7/13 09:35 PM, Teqneek wrote: I don't think I'm god's gift to hip hop.

Yeah no shit. Can't you die already? Mad love you pseudo nerd.

At 7/7/13 03:57 PM, Teqneek wrote: Plus, what the fuck does "you sound too white" mean? For real, sorry if I respect language and don't completely butcher it in my songs. The funny thing, though, is that I actually DO live in the damn hood, but I never brag about it because it fucking sucks and I can't wait to get out of it.

I feel sorry for you not really. If you live in the hood maybe you need this 500? If your so poor I don't understand why you want to exercise being a gambling addict.

At 7/7/13 05:12 PM, PiGPEN wrote: Buutsay is a pretty great rapper, i listened to his soundclouds before the comp and was hoping he'd be one of muh matches.

Same hes my favorite as far as being funny, lyrical and sounds unique I like all of that.

At 7/7/13 05:12 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: Trust me when I say, BIGRED isn't stupid he will know what accounts to use for voting.
as for teqneek & afterthot, stop it... I stopped talking shit and your just making reading these threads boring.

I agree let me start this flame war back up.

At 7/7/13 05:20 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: Oh and Iactually like buttsaay's style.

Same he needs to graduate to a real battle league after this. NO MORE INTERNET HIDING FOR YOU FACESILENCE!

At 7/7/13 05:47 PM, Butsaay wrote: o u guys. muchos gracias.

If you come to Vancouver I have stage time, gigs and sex as well as copious drugs waiting for you.

At 7/7/13 06:03 PM, 4fterThot wrote: You need to check that ego. I think you rap like every white boy in community college, you might sound more credible if you tried to have some swag in your grill. Lol.

Careful hes from the hood.

At 7/7/13 07:35 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: Vins is arguing a lot.
But vince you're fat and suck at rapping.
go ahead and argue that.

Plus nobody told him wrestling is fake.

At 7/7/13 09:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 7/7/13 06:03 PM, 4fterThot wrote:
EGO, WHITE BOY, COMMUNITY COLLEGE, SWAG, GRILLZ
FUCK OFF YOU IDIOTIC SIMP.

Rappers have egos, and this is a thread for a goddamn battle rap competition. You are a figment of my imagination, and I'm not acknowledging your existence anymore.

Next topic-

YO RED- why are you giving all these battles backwards titles? DAFUQ IS GOING ON DAWG?

Teqneek versus King Karefoot then when he uploads it it will be played in reverse as my first verse is actually a secret sistine chapel if you play it backwords.

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 04:25 AM Reply

• Clab - Ax vs Wwwoodwing
    Clab - Ax vs Wwwoodwing by AxTekk

2013 CLABTRAP MC KNOCK OUT - Round 1: AxTekk vs Wwwoodwing

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

AxTekk versus Wwwoodwing

Woah Wood bars make my brain melt out my ear.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 06:32 AM Reply

No, you're a pussy.

Pussy said what?

BBS Signature
Convey
Convey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 07:42 AM Reply

Where's the carefoot and teqneek battle?

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 02:47 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7/8/13 09:46 PM, Butsaay wrote: Okay so if you live somewhere you were born there, better tell all the asylum seekers and border hoppers (all your thousands of cousins) they're IN FACT from the place they're seeking asylum or a better life, after you ate most of their livestock. Moron.
Your accent isn't Scottish? Is it Irish?

my accent's a mix of Scottish and Australian I think, I'm not Australian either though.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

There's more drama in this thread than at a backalley abortion clinic.

I will lyrically destroy everyone, and that's it. Red, you can wire me over that victory money RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Telegraphs are still the fastest method of communication, ja?