Be a Supporter!
DeathRiseRobo
DeathRiseRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Art For Dummies May. 10th, 2013 @ 08:59 PM Reply

Hi, everyone I do not know! I'm an aspiring artist, who may so happen to try to start a comic, and is wondering if you can give me a few tips and pointers about everything I don't know. Thanks! Leaving something below:

Art For Dummies

ApplesApplesApples

IonicApex
IonicApex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Art For Dummies May. 11th, 2013 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 5/10/13 08:59 PM, DeathRiseRobo wrote: Hi, everyone I do not know! I'm an aspiring artist, who may so happen to try to start a comic, and is wondering if you can give me a few tips and pointers about everything I don't know. Thanks! Leaving something below:

Im in the same boat as you, trying to start a comic :D

(Btw awesome flower)

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Art For Dummies May. 11th, 2013 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 5/10/13 08:59 PM, DeathRiseRobo wrote: Hi, everyone I do not know! I'm an aspiring artist, who may so happen to try to start a comic, and is wondering if you can give me a few tips and pointers about everything I don't know. Thanks! Leaving something below:

My question is what are you asking?...do you want ideas on starting a comic or ideas on how to get better at art?

Jesus Saves!!

DeathRiseRobo
DeathRiseRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Art For Dummies May. 11th, 2013 @ 09:55 PM Reply

My question is what are you asking?...do you want ideas on starting a comic or ideas on how to get better at art?

Both!

ApplesApplesApples

KiwiSundae
KiwiSundae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art For Dummies May. 12th, 2013 @ 03:30 PM Reply

If I were you, I would try and come up with your own ideas. Just think about something that inspires you, and run with it. Write about the story, characters, themes you want to cover, etc, etc. Then, write a script and make sure it's coherent, and then draw it out.

The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature
DeathRiseRobo
DeathRiseRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Art For Dummies May. 12th, 2013 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 5/12/13 03:30 PM, KiwiSundae wrote: If I were you, I would try and come up with your own ideas. Just think about something that inspires you, and run with it. Write about the story, characters, themes you want to cover, etc, etc. Then, write a script and make sure it's coherent, and then draw it out.

Alright; got it! Thanks!

ApplesApplesApples