New Topic Respond to this Topic
TonytheGamerDad
TonytheGamerDad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Need some art done... 2013-05-07 12:30:58 Reply

Hey everyone! I'm looking to start my own wordpress blog and was wondering if anyone would like to design the blog logo and background image. I can't pay anything, but I will put your name and website info on the image so everyone knows who created it and where to see some great art. The blog is going to be called Media Hydra and I will be covering Video Games, Movies, TV, Comics, and Music.

MachineSin
MachineSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Need some art done... 2013-05-08 13:35:32 Reply

At 5/7/13 12:30 PM, TonytheGamerDad wrote: Hey everyone! I'm looking to start my own wordpress blog and was wondering if anyone would like to design the blog logo and background image. I can't pay anything, but I will put your name and website info on the image so everyone knows who created it and where to see some great art. The blog is going to be called Media Hydra and I will be covering Video Games, Movies, TV, Comics, and Music.

i'm not the best artist in the nor the worst either,check out my newground's page and see if you like what see and if not no worries just leave comment,feedbacks help me improve.

newgrounds member machinesin.

There's nothing but darkness.