New Topic Respond to this Topic
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 05:38 PM, slaughterMYdaughter wrote: I'm sure his mom knew her son was a nutcase long before this happened

Because Gretchen Crooks (the mother) knew her son had a series of mental issues, she should of considered the idea of putting him into rehabilitation to begin with, instead she ends up missing the chance to do so and in trade is how Noah Crooks (the son) ends up committing the crime otherwise considered as "unthinkable" in the end.

And Noah Crooks did this just because his mother took away his Call of Duty game??? That alone is one sign of immaturity on his part despite the mental issues he has, as for Gretchen Crooks, she alone is at fault for not giving her son the mental help he needs and because of this, the end result is tragedy.

And this is without a doubt a tragedy that should of been avoided.

selena
selena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:21 PM Reply

Lmao. Don't take away a kids videogame, it means rape and death. Going to play black ops 2 bbl

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:26 PM Reply

I don't even know what to say..... Just... What the hell.....

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
You popped her tit!

BBS Signature
dx5231
dx5231
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:29 PM Reply

Why did they think it was a good idea to give a rifle to a kid? It's not like you'd expect him to kill you with the same rifle you gave to him, but kids usually don't have enough responsibility at that age to have a lethal weapon (yeah, a .22, but it can still kill you)

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 07:29 PM, dx5231 wrote: Why did they think it was a good idea to give a rifle to a kid? It's not like you'd expect him to kill you with the same rifle you gave to him, but kids usually don't have enough responsibility at that age to have a lethal weapon (yeah, a .22, but it can still kill you)

sorry but some of us respect the CONSTITUTION
maybe you've heard of it
itss his 1st amendment right

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 05:43 PM, Jester wrote: So there's my favorite article title of the year.

I second this

I have a penis

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 07:59 PM Reply

Ncce

original I am.

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Reader
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 05:21 PM, mandog wrote: Hehe, I wanna be the first to parody this.

Look at that smile. It has "killer" written all over it.

Stretch those glutes, Flitter!
"You are a generally happy and carefree person." - Sectus
"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
InnerChild548
InnerChild548
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 08:27 PM Reply

to be fair, his mom is a total MILF

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 08:40 PM Reply

Must have been a tasty cod.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Artist
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 08:52 PM Reply

People do not realize that a .22 is a real rifle that can kill somebody. This is like the 2nd fucking time this has happened in the past two weeks.

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 08:58 PM Reply

Why didn't she use her chin to stop the bullet?

Kid rapes and kills mom over COD

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 08:58 PM, Lemonardo wrote: Why didn't she use her chin to stop the bullet?

/sidesgone/

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Noble-Rayne
Noble-Rayne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 07:31 PM, BasedBubbus wrote:
At 5/4/13 07:29 PM, dx5231 wrote: Why did they think it was a good idea to give a rifle to a kid? It's not like you'd expect him to kill you with the same rifle you gave to him, but kids usually don't have enough responsibility at that age to have a lethal weapon (yeah, a .22, but it can still kill you)
sorry but some of us respect the CONSTITUTION
maybe you've heard of it
itss his 1st amendment right

Uhhh, Wrong Amendment! The 2nd Amendment was meant for us to bear arms and actually exists for a regulated militia.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 08:27 PM, InnerChild548 wrote: to be fair, his mom is a total MILF

I'd totally attempt to forcibly hit that, then accidentally kill it

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Goobleboo
Goobleboo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 5/4/13 03:46 PM, Nor wrote: it could have been anything, if the mom had taken away his skateboard, his magazine collection, it was just the act of the mom taking away something that caused it, like I said, a final push.

^I agree with that. It couldn't be because of just the game.

The kid must have been pretty disturbed to kill and attempt to rape his own mother. And who gives an 11 year old a gun? The parents might not have been doing all they could to help the kid with his mental problems...

Also, cocks.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 4th, 2013 @ 11:31 PM Reply

I'm curious as to which COD it was because all the "Modern Warfare" games can make you go crazy just based off the bullshit gameplay mechanics which is why i broke and burned the copy i owned

Also ironic that he killed his mom with a gun SHE gave him ?

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 12:40 AM Reply

I laughed a little, at the addendum of charges and headline of the article but can't help but think.

Grreeaaaat. More fucking fuel for the "Video games make kids violent" argument fuckwads. They'll pin this on the game making him mentally unstable, and that the game somehow caused him to develop these disorders. None of his doctors will say anything to the contrary becuase they know better than to stand up for whats medically right or the fact that it's impossible for that to happen. He was fucked in the head to begin with.

Fucking fantastic. Watch this shit blow up. I fucking bet you all. WATCH.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 12:46 AM Reply

and this another grand reason why the COD fan base sucks.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 12:46 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: and this another grand reason why the COD fan base sucks.

Your post sucks and you should shoot yourself.

That's not a fucking argument, statement, or even a valid thought. That's just a pointless attack on a bandwagon mindset that you hate COD fags.

Fuck yourself, and by the way. I dislike the games too, but it's not the game being bad or the fan boys being bad that caused this.

It was a kid, who's bright as fuck mother bought him a .22 rifle, knowing he was DIAGNOSED with a few medical disorders making him prone to explosive, uncontrolled and sometimes random extreme fits of rage. I'm not surprised this happen, and the videogame, in-of-itself was not the cause, it was the fact she took it away from him.

If she took away his legos and he did this, would it matter, or make as big of news? No.
If she took away his bicycle and he did this, would it made big news or mattered? No.

It's becuase it's this fucktarded hot button topic of "DURRR 50% THINK VIDYA GAMES MAKEIN OUR KIDS KILLERS!" And 50% Going "Look, no it doesn't. We have research, studies, and everything to point that video games are not the root cause" They get told to shut the fuck up and people lobby to ban and burn video games like that one retarded town did.

Seriously not to long ago there was a whole fucking town that more or less guilt tripped every kid/teen in town to come to a local video game burning party, where they "donate" there games to be cracked in half and burned in a huge pile.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
BloodCoveredWolf
BloodCoveredWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 01:32 AM Reply

Wow this kid is crazy. He couldn't rape his mom because he has no dick

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 01:35 AM Reply

And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 01:43 AM Reply

Shit. I could imagine killing my mom over Vagrant Story, but Call of Duty? Honestly, what is the world coming to?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 5/4/13 03:46 PM, Nor wrote: I dont think a normal kid would have joked like that, he obviously had issues, I hate that the media always tries to pin shootings and violence on games, it could have been anything, if the mom had taken away his skateboard, his magazine collection, it was just the act of the mom taking away something that caused it, like I said, a final push. Also my condolences go to that family, that really is a traumatic experience.

Riding a skateboard isn't simulated violence. If the video game community was as open minded as they think they are then they would look at both sides of the argument and not just shoot down any and all criticism to video games. Video games don't make you kill people but they do make violence attractive. I've played a lot of video games in my time. Violent and not.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 02:20 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 12:53 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: e games to be cracked in half and burned in a huge pile.

I did this on my own after going 24-0 1 kill away from a Nuke, then they spawn the enemy right behind me in Modern Warfare 2.

That was just one of many reason why "Modern Warfare" sucked major dix

FUCk THAT GAME WITH A PASSIION !!!

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
T1ttyK1tty
T1ttyK1tty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 02:24 AM Reply

At 5/4/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: case in point . . . video games corrupt our youth! you can keep denying it & live in your fantasy world where video games are harmless fun but it won't change the fact that you are proliferating a violent & self-destructive lifestyle by accepting video games as legitimate entertainment media

--supergandhi64

I hope you're being sarcastic because if not, you sir are a fucking idiot.

Despite decades of research , there is no proven link between video game violence and real-world violence. This is obviously a result of bad parenting, who would gives a gun to an irresponsible kid with mental disorder? I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer; the kid obviously had a problem before he even touched the controller for a first time. Furthermore video games are being used to improve lives of sick children in hospital and as a form of physical therapy and it works, a world is a better place with video games.

I fucking love steak.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 02:34 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 02:24 AM, T1ttyK1tty wrote: I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer

Not really what he was saying.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 02:24 AM, T1ttyK1tty wrote:
At 5/4/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: case in point . . . video games corrupt our youth! you can keep denying it & live in your fantasy world where video games are harmless fun but it won't change the fact that you are proliferating a violent & self-destructive lifestyle by accepting video games as legitimate entertainment media

--supergandhi64
I hope you're being sarcastic because if not, you sir are a fucking idiot.

Despite decades of research , there is no proven link between video game violence and real-world violence. This is obviously a result of bad parenting, who would gives a gun to an irresponsible kid with mental disorder? I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer; the kid obviously had a problem before he even touched the controller for a first time. Furthermore video games are being used to improve lives of sick children in hospital and as a form of physical therapy and it works, a world is a better place with video games.

what kind of effed up hopsital gives sick children video games as a form of physical therapy? if you think you can sell me on the idea that video games do anything positive for your physical health you're badly mistaken. video games make children lazy & inactive & i'm pretty sure the worst video game addicts quickly become crippled from body fats building up & muscle atrophy. any baka can give their kid video games! hospitals are meant for proper treatments such as administering pharmaceutical remedies . . . if you're too sick for school then you're too sick for video games

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Xgsniper
Xgsniper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 03:07 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 01:35 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

I'm sure having a mental disorder and a rifle didn't do a thing either.

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD May. 5th, 2013 @ 03:11 AM Reply

At 5/5/13 01:35 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

Correlation =/= causation.

Man you're fucking stupid.