00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kid rapes and kills mom over COD

8,643 Views | 93 Replies

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-04 23:31:02

I'm curious as to which COD it was because all the "Modern Warfare" games can make you go crazy just based off the bullshit gameplay mechanics which is why i broke and burned the copy i owned

Also ironic that he killed his mom with a gun SHE gave him ?

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 00:40:09

I laughed a little, at the addendum of charges and headline of the article but can't help but think.

Grreeaaaat. More fucking fuel for the "Video games make kids violent" argument fuckwads. They'll pin this on the game making him mentally unstable, and that the game somehow caused him to develop these disorders. None of his doctors will say anything to the contrary becuase they know better than to stand up for whats medically right or the fact that it's impossible for that to happen. He was fucked in the head to begin with.

Fucking fantastic. Watch this shit blow up. I fucking bet you all. WATCH.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 00:46:46

and this another grand reason why the COD fan base sucks.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 00:53:31

At 5/5/13 12:46 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: and this another grand reason why the COD fan base sucks.

Your post sucks and you should shoot yourself.

That's not a fucking argument, statement, or even a valid thought. That's just a pointless attack on a bandwagon mindset that you hate COD fags.

Fuck yourself, and by the way. I dislike the games too, but it's not the game being bad or the fan boys being bad that caused this.

It was a kid, who's bright as fuck mother bought him a .22 rifle, knowing he was DIAGNOSED with a few medical disorders making him prone to explosive, uncontrolled and sometimes random extreme fits of rage. I'm not surprised this happen, and the videogame, in-of-itself was not the cause, it was the fact she took it away from him.

If she took away his legos and he did this, would it matter, or make as big of news? No.
If she took away his bicycle and he did this, would it made big news or mattered? No.

It's becuase it's this fucktarded hot button topic of "DURRR 50% THINK VIDYA GAMES MAKEIN OUR KIDS KILLERS!" And 50% Going "Look, no it doesn't. We have research, studies, and everything to point that video games are not the root cause" They get told to shut the fuck up and people lobby to ban and burn video games like that one retarded town did.

Seriously not to long ago there was a whole fucking town that more or less guilt tripped every kid/teen in town to come to a local video game burning party, where they "donate" there games to be cracked in half and burned in a huge pile.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 01:32:00

Wow this kid is crazy. He couldn't rape his mom because he has no dick

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 01:35:30

And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 01:43:13

Shit. I could imagine killing my mom over Vagrant Story, but Call of Duty? Honestly, what is the world coming to?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 01:47:08

At 5/4/13 03:46 PM, Nor wrote: I dont think a normal kid would have joked like that, he obviously had issues, I hate that the media always tries to pin shootings and violence on games, it could have been anything, if the mom had taken away his skateboard, his magazine collection, it was just the act of the mom taking away something that caused it, like I said, a final push. Also my condolences go to that family, that really is a traumatic experience.

Riding a skateboard isn't simulated violence. If the video game community was as open minded as they think they are then they would look at both sides of the argument and not just shoot down any and all criticism to video games. Video games don't make you kill people but they do make violence attractive. I've played a lot of video games in my time. Violent and not.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 02:20:30

At 5/5/13 12:53 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: e games to be cracked in half and burned in a huge pile.

I did this on my own after going 24-0 1 kill away from a Nuke, then they spawn the enemy right behind me in Modern Warfare 2.

That was just one of many reason why "Modern Warfare" sucked major dix

FUCk THAT GAME WITH A PASSIION !!!

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 02:24:25

At 5/4/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: case in point . . . video games corrupt our youth! you can keep denying it & live in your fantasy world where video games are harmless fun but it won't change the fact that you are proliferating a violent & self-destructive lifestyle by accepting video games as legitimate entertainment media

--supergandhi64

I hope you're being sarcastic because if not, you sir are a fucking idiot.

Despite decades of research , there is no proven link between video game violence and real-world violence. This is obviously a result of bad parenting, who would gives a gun to an irresponsible kid with mental disorder? I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer; the kid obviously had a problem before he even touched the controller for a first time. Furthermore video games are being used to improve lives of sick children in hospital and as a form of physical therapy and it works, a world is a better place with video games.

I fucking love steak.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 02:34:42

At 5/5/13 02:24 AM, T1ttyK1tty wrote: I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer

Not really what he was saying.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:07:35

At 5/5/13 01:35 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

I'm sure having a mental disorder and a rifle didn't do a thing either.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:11:48

At 5/5/13 01:35 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: And now we don't blame video games. I'm sure pretending to kill people all day didn't do a thing.

Correlation =/= causation.

Man you're fucking stupid.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:18:48

At 5/5/13 03:07 AM, Xgsniper wrote:

I never said that.

At 5/5/13 03:11 AM, Psychopath wrote: Correlation =/= causation.

And you're boring and annoying. You get angry way too easily.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:24:47

At 5/5/13 03:18 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 5/5/13 03:07 AM, Xgsniper wrote:
I never said that.

You're implying that playing video-games played a role in his violent actions. Thing is, you'd have to be an incredibly deluded and unstable person to be unable to detach yourself from an in-game mentality when pressed with a real-life situation. Literally anything could have set him off which is what multiple posters have already stated, videogames had nothing to do with getting him into that state in the first place.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:34:02

At 5/5/13 03:18 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 5/5/13 03:11 AM, Psychopath wrote: Correlation =/= causation.

And you're boring and annoying. You get angry way too easily.

How can you be both boring and annoying? Those two things literally do not mix, boredom is the absence of emotion, annoyance is an emotion of persistence.

Oh wait I'm asking for a logical answer from an imbecile, I forgot there was a reason why you had Winnie the Pooh as your avatar.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:55:32

At 5/5/13 03:24 AM, Xgsniper wrote: You're implying that playing video-games played a role in his violent actions. Thing is, you'd have to be an incredibly deluded and unstable person to be unable to detach yourself from an in-game mentality when pressed with a real-life situation.

Video games make you crave violence. Thinking that the plessure you gain from volience is limited to simulated violence because you understand the backlash of real World violence doesn't mean you're not still situmulated by violence. You're brain tricking your brain to believe what you're doing is real. This is why more realistic games are better for immersion. Start striping away the detail of the World you're playing in and you lose interest, if you don't have strict predetermined goals. This is because it's hard to see yourself in this position. If I drive around the city in GTA4 I enjoy it because this makes sense in a real World context and therefore is easy to pretend that what is simulated is real while also cutting out the negative aspects like getting charged for speeding. You're in the perfect position for violence because you don't have any of the consequent of real violence while also having access to the graphic nature of violence. You're saying it's ok to seek pleasure from gore because nobody has suffered which is still unhealthy.

Now, would a sane person choose to reenact these actions in real life? No, would they want to if they could get away with it? Of course. Look at the pretend zombie Apocalypse. Violence with no remorse, perfect! People don't want to kill people but it's easy to believe they do.

Literally anything could have set him off which is what multiple posters have already stated, video games had nothing to do with getting him into that state in the first place.

Right, anything could have caused it but video games didn't. Nice biases. I'm not saying video games caused it, I'm saying it's ignorant to say for fact that it didn't. Especially if anything else could have.

Anyway, NG is full of angry boring people so keep your views if it makes you happy.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 03:59:18

Dumbass should of put the gun up to his own head and said "If you don't give me back my game, I'll blow my brains out".

Foolproof way to get anything you want.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 04:00:35

At 5/5/13 03:34 AM, Psychopath wrote: How can you be both boring and annoying? Those two things literally do not mix, boredom is the absence of emotion, annoyance is an emotion of persistence.

Oh wait I'm asking for a logical answer from an imbecile, I forgot there was a reason why you had Winnie the Pooh as your avatar.

You have nothing to offer that it's boring and annoying that you waste my time. Psychoanalyse my avatar as much as you want. I know how much you want to hate me when if you were logical you would realize that it's all just opinion and there's nothing to hate. But you don't like different opinion. How logical is that? You're like the fat annoying Athiest at the party who wants to show off how "logical" he is while not actually wanting to learn anything as to not change perspective, feel like an idiot and keep his ego in tact. i don thik ther is a god tho ;))

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 04:23:20

At 5/5/13 04:00 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
You have nothing to offer that it's boring and annoying that you waste my time.

I- I'm sorry, the syntactical error in that sentence prevented me from being able to understand you with clarity. Moving on.

Psychoanalyse my avatar as much as you want.

I love how you think that was an actual psychoanalysis when the reality is that it was merely a throw away insult. Funny how you call me an idiot when between us I'm the only one who can actually spell words greater than five characters in length.

I know how much you want to hate me when if you were logical you would realize that it's all just opinion and there's nothing to hate.

Except for your use of logical fallacies, your inability to spell, your cherry picking and repeatedly making claims of being objective when you consistently display a bias. Oh yeah, it's impossible to hate you.

But you don't like different opinion. How logical is that?

Implying that dissent, skepticism and opposition is illogical by default. Fail.

You're like the fat annoying Athiest at the party who wants to show off how "logical" he is while not actually wanting to learn anything as to not change perspective

You do realize that you're a hypocrite in saying that right? I have yet to see you concede to my opinions or the opinions others have expressed against your claims.

feel like an idiot and keep his ego in tact. i don thik ther is a god tho ;))

Okay so you just totally defeated the entire point of your analogy. This isn't an argument, it's joke and you're the punchline. This is great.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 04:32:24

At 5/5/13 04:23 AM, Psychopath wrote: Funny how you call me an idiot when between us I'm the only one who can actually spell words greater than five characters in length.

nah the difference is how frustrated you get

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 05:22:30

At 5/5/13 04:32 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 5/5/13 04:23 AM, Psychopath wrote: Funny how you call me an idiot when between us I'm the only one who can actually spell words greater than five characters in length.
nah the difference is how frustrated you get

Now you're trying to dismiss the truth with an ad hominem.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 05:24:34

Moral of the story: don't play COD.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 05:53:48

At 5/5/13 05:22 AM, Psychopath wrote: Now you're trying to dismiss the truth with an ad hominem.

What is wrong with you? What truth? Fuck off autist.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:15:52

At 5/5/13 05:53 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 5/5/13 05:22 AM, Psychopath wrote: Now you're trying to dismiss the truth with an ad hominem.
What is wrong with you? What truth? Fuck off autist.

The truth that you can't spell worth a shit retard.

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:23:17

At 5/5/13 06:15 AM, Psychopath wrote: The truth that you can't spell worth a shit retard.

Why does that matter? What does it have to do with the topic? Are you an actual autist? Is this how you speak to everyone? Do you seriously think I care what people on the Internet think about my spelling?

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:29:28

At 5/4/13 05:21 PM, mandog wrote: I tried to rape my mother
But I killed her instead.

Hehe, I wanna be the first to parody this.

Can't blame it on lag this time, boyo!

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:41:50

With that face, i'm not surprised.

also MAD magazine face lookalike.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:46:17

At 5/5/13 06:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 5/5/13 06:15 AM, Psychopath wrote: The truth that you can't spell worth a shit retard.
Why does that matter? What does it have to do with the topic? Are you an actual autist? Is this how you speak to everyone? Do you seriously think I care what people on the Internet think about my spelling?

Dumbass, out of all the replies I gave you to rebuke, you picked the one where I mentioned spelling and tried to deny it. You made no mention of the part where I called you out on using logical fallacies, you didn't acknowledge it when I accused you of being biased and a liar, you picked out the part where I critiqued your spelling and paid sole attention to it. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have brought it under the limelight now would you?

Response to Kid rapes and kills mom over COD 2013-05-05 06:54:00

At 5/5/13 02:54 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 5/5/13 02:24 AM, T1ttyK1tty wrote:
At 5/4/13 05:18 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: case in point . . . video games corrupt our youth! you can keep denying it & live in your fantasy world where video games are harmless fun but it won't change the fact that you are proliferating a violent & self-destructive lifestyle by accepting video games as legitimate entertainment media

--supergandhi64
I hope you're being sarcastic because if not, you sir are a fucking idiot.

Despite decades of research , there is no proven link between video game violence and real-world violence. This is obviously a result of bad parenting, who would gives a gun to an irresponsible kid with mental disorder? I've been playing video games since I was 8 and guess what? I didn't turn into a murderer; the kid obviously had a problem before he even touched the controller for a first time. Furthermore video games are being used to improve lives of sick children in hospital and as a form of physical therapy and it works, a world is a better place with video games.
what kind of effed up hopsital gives sick children video games as a form of physical therapy? if you think you can sell me on the idea that video games do anything positive for your physical health you're badly mistaken. video games make children lazy & inactive & i'm pretty sure the worst video game addicts quickly become crippled from body fats building up & muscle atrophy. any baka can give their kid video games! hospitals are meant for proper treatments such as administering pharmaceutical remedies . . . if you're too sick for school then you're too sick for video games

--supergandhi64

Did you know there are "good" video game out there? I mean the video game where you are helping simulated people or simulating build something, or the video game who there are no killing?

And even the video game do make children lazy and inactive. Most of us are "children" you referred to and is or will be the working force of everywhere computer can reached before 2000. So... it is not wise trying to destroy the so-called fantasy of majority.

Working toward Trance Music that can more or less cure Depression.