New Topic Respond to this Topic
DzastaBeatz
DzastaBeatz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Audio Visual Video Creator 2013-05-02 23:48:55 Reply

Does anyone know any good audio visual video creators for beatmakers??? Something where we can play our beat behind a visual image and that image goes to the beat! I see it all the time on youtube and some of them are pretty good!!! Please help!!! Thanks

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Audio Visual Video Creator 2013-05-03 00:06:24 Reply

If you use FL Studio, it has something of the sort built right in called "ZGameEditor". Personally, I find it kind of hard to work with though... not that I've spent much time with it... But regardless of ease of use, it has some pretty cool effects in it that react to your music.

That aside, the most common (I dare say) visualizer you probably see people use on youtube for song uploads is the one that comes stock with Adobe After Effects. Which of course you need After Effects to use... and like the rest of Adobe's products.. I don't think it's cheap.

I'm sure you could probably find free alternatives out there somewhere... but I, unfortunately, do not know of any.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Things and stuff - Music: Final Destination (Loop) - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Darkmetroidomega
Darkmetroidomega
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Audio Visual Video Creator 2013-05-03 22:06:49 Reply

At 5/2/13 11:48 PM, DzastaBeatz wrote: Does anyone know any good audio visual video creators for beatmakers??? Something where we can play our beat behind a visual image and that image goes to the beat! I see it all the time on youtube and some of them are pretty good!!! Please help!!! Thanks

I don't know if you have any preference, but I'd recommend VSXu. I haven't gotten around to testing it myself, but I've seen and heard good things about it.

redskylullaby
redskylullaby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Visual Video Creator 2013-05-03 22:39:17 Reply

At 5/2/13 11:48 PM, DzastaBeatz wrote: Does anyone know any good audio visual video creators for beatmakers??? Something where we can play our beat behind a visual image and that image goes to the beat! I see it all the time on youtube and some of them are pretty good!!! Please help!!! Thanks

Old but really good one is Milkdrop plug in for Winamp. Is free and very varied bunch of visualisations that interact with music really well. There are a ton of videos if you google milkdrop
Here is one i did for my music there are a bunch of others on my youtube channel too

<a>http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EHArHOavuQ0<a>

BBS Signature