00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

State or city with the worst people

1,379 Views | 27 Replies

I feel like sometimes the reason why I don't like hanging out with people is where I'm located. I grew up here my whole life and most of the people where I love act the fucking same (Central Jersey) like even the ones who seem cool at first have people as friends i despise.

That said what town,city, or state has the worst people?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 18:58:42

At 5/2/13 06:55 PM, Wegra wrote: That said what town,city, or state has the worst people?

The town I live in is the worst. The teens are fucked up. A lot of them have been in trouble with the police and I could see them being in jail or prison as an adult. Most of the people I know are on probation.

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:00:36

Limerick in Ireland, I don't even feel comfortable walking in some parts of it

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:02:56

not anywhere ive been, even dagenham wasnt that bad, just full of poor people

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:04:30

I hear native Hawaiians are pretty racist and I would be too, but I don't know that they're the worst.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:06:36

Californians and California.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:33:58

At 5/2/13 06:55 PM, Wegra wrote: I feel like sometimes the reason why I don't like hanging out with people is where I'm located. I grew up here my whole life and most of the people where I love act the fucking same (Central Jersey) like even the ones who seem cool at first have people as friends i despise.

That said what town,city, or state has the worst people?

New Jersey sucks man, I'm from here so I can agree with you on that. I'm from South, but I doubt its much different in Central. One thing Jersey rules at is that we have Wawas, Gaetanos Willingboro(go to this one, the other gaetanos sucks, i forget where that one is), Ritas, and Stewarts. If it weren't for our great Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, and food overall, New Jersey would be a piece of poop entirely.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:34:36

Sometimes I really want to go to America, and then I have a thorough go on the BBS.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:36:16

At 5/2/13 07:34 PM, Otto wrote: Sometimes I really want to go to America, and then I have a thorough go on the BBS.

If you do come to America, visit South Jersey or Philadelphia, mainly because of the delicious foods we have here.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:53:42

Dangerous people typically live in poor areas. Makes sense - the less you have, the more reason you have to maim & steal for a living, right? And those people typically have a bad effect on other people, and soon the whole town is filled with assholes.

Most slums have rough people. It's not like it's their fault, but that's how it is. (Trust me, just go to the south side of Chicago....)

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:57:18

At 5/2/13 07:53 PM, T3XT wrote: (Trust me, just go to the south side of Chicago....)

Speaking of which, I know two women who grew up there.

The first was the target of not one, but two attempted rapes, and the other never leaves her home without pepper spray, which she has had to use to defend herself twice.

If you're going to the windy city, stay on the north side. It's clean there. Plus, they have good food.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 19:58:41

i live in a suburban utopia i have no idea what your talking about.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 21:04:11

At 5/2/13 07:57 PM, T3XT wrote: Speaking of which, I know two women who grew up there

The first was the target of not one, but two attempted rapes, and the other never leaves her home without pepper spray, which she has had to use to defend herself twice.

The bad parts of america sound really really bad

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 21:08:58

At 5/2/13 07:33 PM, TheKlown wrote: If it weren't for our great Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, and food overall, New Jersey would be a piece of poop entirely.

Your cheesesteaks fucking suck. Every restaurant in your state is too cheap to just buy Amoroso rolls, an essential. Half the time they make homemade bread and the cheesesteak is flat and shaped like a flounder. It's ridiculous. Boardwalk pizza is good, but I don't get what you people see in garbage pizza.

Come to think of it, New Jersey is a piece of poop entirely. The entire state is covered in sand, cigarettes are like ten bucks a pack, the cops are dicks, the ocean is brown and filled with jellyfish all of August, and the Pennsauken Mart closed.

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 21:10:28

At 5/2/13 07:35 PM, RacistBassist wrote: California
Texas
New York
Alabama
New Jersey.

Know what? Fuck it, let's just say basically the entire South, the Northeast, and the Southeast

^ This

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 21:10:54

At 5/2/13 07:34 PM, Otto wrote: Sometimes I really want to go to America, and then I have a thorough go on the BBS.

The bad parts are generally pretty easy to identify and avoid. It's no different from any other country in that respect, really.

At 5/2/13 07:33 PM, TheKlown wrote: New Jersey sucks man, I'm from here so I can agree with you on that. I'm from South, but I doubt its much different in Central. One thing Jersey rules at is that we have Wawas, Gaetanos Willingboro(go to this one, the other gaetanos sucks, i forget where that one is), Ritas, and Stewarts.

Don't forget The Boss!

Seriously though, aside from Springsteen Jersey doesn't have much. You guys can't even pump your own gas.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 21:22:49

I dunno. I've never gotten to know the entire population of a whole state or city.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 22:14:02

I hear Baghdad is a pretty dangerous place to live in.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-02 22:15:48

Everyone in New Jersey sucks.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 03:44:55

At 5/2/13 10:15 PM, steph2568 wrote: Everyone in New Jersey sucks.

Are you including yourself?

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 03:52:45

At 5/2/13 06:55 PM, Wegra wrote: That said what town,city, or state has the worst people?

How about country? :P

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 03:53:27

Detroit, probably.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 03:59:39

At 5/3/13 03:53 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: Detroit, probably.

You win

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 10:42:36

Pyongyang, North Korea; where your neighbor will send you to a concentration camp for an extra ration of bread. All those other places are heaven in comparison.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 10:50:32

I'm surprised not one person mentions NYC. Now THAT city and the whole state has worst people from what I read online.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 11:31:39

At 5/3/13 10:50 AM, GunsNBombs wrote: I'm surprised not one person mentions NYC. Now THAT city and the whole state has worst people from what I read online.

Have you ever been there? New Yorkers just like to bitch. People aren't really that bad there.

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-03 11:45:40

At 5/2/13 09:10 PM, samhin925 wrote:
At 5/2/13 07:35 PM, RacistBassist wrote: California
Texas
New York
Alabama
New Jersey.

Know what? Fuck it, let's just say basically the entire South, the Northeast, and the Southeast
^ This

This
pretty much

Response to State or city with the worst people 2013-05-07 13:38:43

At 5/3/13 11:31 AM, SuckMyBallsack666 wrote:
At 5/3/13 10:50 AM, GunsNBombs wrote: I'm surprised not one person mentions NYC. Now THAT city and the whole state has worst people from what I read online.
Have you ever been there? New Yorkers just like to bitch. People aren't really that bad there.

Yeah pretty much this. New Jersey has the same shit in some ways too.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature