00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Urban Tarzan: Real or Fake?

7,908 Views | 1 Reply

Urban Tarzan: Real or Fake? 2013-04-30 22:33:26

I saw the show on Spike T.V. and i liked it, I look online an i see like 2 pages of people saying its fake. The only reason I see is because majority of them say the acting is fake and only 2-3 post of one person being in two of the episodes. I would like to know If its real or fake. All I ask is to post definitive proof, not because of acting, like as i said if they used one person in two episodes, say what episode exactly. And just to say I'm not supporting it or defending it i would just like to know, real or fake?

Response to Urban Tarzan: Real or Fake? 2017-01-21 11:34:26

At 4/30/13 10:33 PM, Basamune wrote: I saw the show on Spike T.V. and i liked it, I look online an i see like 2 pages of people saying its fake. The only reason I see is because majority of them say the acting is fake and only 2-3 post of one person being in two of the episodes. I would like to know If its real or fake. All I ask is to post definitive proof, not because of acting, like as i said if they used one person in two episodes, say what episode exactly. And just to say I'm not supporting it or defending it i would just like to know, real or fake?

Well, there was an episode where they found a lion that some people "supposedly" owned illegally and it was in their backyard... the owner was a ginger guy with a very unique face tattoo (that's how his face stuck in my memory) and his girlfriend... I saw that guy with the face tattoo in many other "reality" TV shows including one about hypnosis and brain washing, and also saw the same guy as part of crowds or waiting at the doctor's office (silent background crowd roles in general) in many comedy shows including The Jim Gaffigan Show (Check Season 2 episode 2 when Jim was waiting to enter for an audition the above mentioned guy was sitting with the rest of the crowd waiting too)

This is only my observation and I haven't done any research on it but for me that's pretty much enough for the show to lose credibility... just one fake situation is enough for me.