00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

apoligising.

1,340 Views | 13 Replies

apoligising. 2013-04-28 09:42:04

Hey guys, i know its been ages since i frequented this place, and last time i came in here i was a bit rude.

I wanted to apoligise to everyone for that.

Ive been going through bad times, not to be a excuse but as to why i was a lot more irritable.
Still not out of the fire completely but atleast i can reflect a bit.

so yeah, sorry for being arrogant a while back.

-cal.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 09:50:02

Hey, no hard feelings!

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 09:50:03

water under the bridge.
welcome back mate

SUCK MY KICK

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 09:51:27

meh i think you're a pretty sik cunt ey

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 10:08:22

At 4/28/13 09:51 AM, jarrydn wrote: meh i think you're a pretty sik cunt ey

:/

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 10:31:17

I think Ive been confusing calamaistr with that guy who pretended to be the shit and trolled constantly then went on to make a big quitting thread having his page banned and stuff.

Mills or whatever his name was.

So now I'm just confused.

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 10:49:31

At 4/28/13 10:31 AM, Breed wrote: I think Ive been confusing calamaistr with that guy who pretended to be the shit and trolled constantly then went on to make a big quitting thread having his page banned and stuff.

Mills or whatever his name was.

So now I'm just confused.

I never trolled but i have had my profile locked by the owner of newgroudns for a while because i was fed up with negativity.

But thats long past anyway.

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 10:51:26

I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't take this post seriously. Realizing your behavior doesn't match your desired self image and doing something to try and fix it is cathartic. Sorry if your feeling any blues.

quarl BandCamp

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 11:25:40

At 4/28/13 10:51 AM, Quarl wrote: I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't take this post seriously. Realizing your behavior doesn't match your desired self image and doing something to try and fix it is cathartic. Sorry if your feeling any blues.

my english isnt good enough to understand this post..

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 11:37:54

At 4/28/13 10:51 AM, Quarl wrote: I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't take this post seriously. Realizing your behavior doesn't match your desired self image and doing something to try and fix it is cathartic. Sorry if your feeling any blues.

What's more cathartic than a new enlightenment out of your past experiences, instead of continuing digging your hole deeper into the abyss of deception you're helping to sink in? You can't fix anything, only moving on and converting oxygen to carbon dioxide. At least he's trying.

Anyway, it's ok Calamaistr. Just remember to apply cold water to the burn every time you sit on a fireplace.

BBS Signature

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 11:43:48

I understand why you where upset for missing a competition suited for you, because you were in the hospital. I get why you were complaining about that. It wasn't very nice to the people who won the contest, because they put a lot of effort in their work. It's nice of you to apologize. I don't hold what happened against you. (I didn't really do that anyway) Hope all is better now.

BBS Signature

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 13:07:00

let's see how you are in the next few weeks and we all will soon accept you in a positive manner if you keep this up. :)

lel

BBS Signature

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 13:44:06

aww, dem feels

Response to apoligising. 2013-04-28 14:35:56

Use your newsposts for this sort of thing.