Be a Supporter!

My school just got a bomb threat!

  • 1,172 Views
  • 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:57 PM Reply

I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island and we just got a warning on our e-mails regarding a "mysterious" backpack in one of the buildings. They did not cancel class for the building and are going to continue with the regular day. The only thing they are doing is beefing up security. My personal opinion is that they should def close the school, i know that the possibility of this happening is 99.9% Bullshit but still to take precaution i feel the school day should end. Also regarding the boston bombing i know this is something not to take lightly. What are your thoughts? What do you think the school should do?


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
Scintillating
Scintillating
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:59 PM Reply

The poor guy that forgot his backpack won't be able to get it back now because of your jackass school.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:01 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island and we just got a warning on our e-mails regarding a "mysterious" backpack

Oh wow I live on long island a couple of my friends were telling me about this.
do you know katie moore?

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:04 PM Reply

A bomb!

My school just got a bomb threat!


BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Reader
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 02:59 PM, Scintillating wrote: The poor guy that forgot his backpack won't be able to get it back now because of your jackass school.

Nice going school, now his mom has to spend her hard earned money on another backpack. That's not right


Stretch those glutes, Flitter!
"You are a generally happy and carefree person." - Sectus
"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:07 PM, Xcon wrote: I guess school shootings have went out of style.

school bombings are where it's at


lel

leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:01 PM, 372 wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island and we just got a warning on our e-mails regarding a "mysterious" backpack
Oh wow I live on long island a couple of my friends were telling me about this.
do you know katie moore?

sorry no i don't i creepishly looked her up on fb though to clarify this


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:27 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 4/23/13 03:07 PM, Xcon wrote: I guess school shootings have went out of style.
school bombings are where it's at

funny, when the sandy hook shooting happened there was a threat at our school some kid was going to shoot it up, now after the boston bombing we have a bomb threat, wonder what threat we will have next semester


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:34 PM Reply

what
a bomb threat
what is this craziness


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:39 PM Reply

they closed off the front entrance, and left the back entrance open, people were still in classes and what not. To me thats just silly


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:28 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
sorry no i don't i creepishly looked her up on fb though to clarify this

You coulda just said no you creep :D

leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:42 PM, 372 wrote:
At 4/23/13 03:28 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
sorry no i don't i creepishly looked her up on fb though to clarify this
You coulda just said no you creep :D

i felt it necessary, btw really good artwork man! your stuff is the BOMB! haha see what i did there....hehe


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:47 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
i felt it necessary, btw really good artwork man! your stuff is the BOMB! haha see what i did there....hehe

hehe oh wow thanks her her

Oh and sense you live on the island keep an eye out for some street art in the area
jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island What do you think the school should do?

Too fuckin bad! Stop paying so much money for college if its going to get fucking BOMB THREATS!


ila

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:19 PM Reply

Bomb threat? aren't those called in to avoid tests?

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:25 PM Reply

Too many people there anyways


9

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:30 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
funny, when the sandy hook shooting happened there was a threat at our school some kid was going to shoot it up, now after the boston bombing we have a bomb threat, wonder what threat we will have next semester

Rape threat?


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:32 PM Reply

Rape threat?

If they make an announcement that all girls must come to school "willing" the would be criminal's plans shall be foiled.

Tediisan
Tediisan
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:33 PM Reply

That's odd enough, if a bomb threat was called in you would expect the school to close. Those education guys normally couldn't afford risking lives of students

Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:32 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
Rape threat?
If they make an announcement that all girls must come to school "willing" the would be criminal's plans shall be foiled.

what if we don't know the gender of said person and they threatened both male and female?


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 03:57 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island What do you think the school should do?
Too fuckin bad! Stop paying so much money for college if its going to get fucking BOMB THREATS!

i don't financial aid pays for everything, i dont pay a cent


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:40 PM, Kanon wrote:
At 4/23/13 04:32 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
Rape threat?
If they make an announcement that all girls must come to school "willing" the would be criminal's plans shall be foiled.
what if we don't know the gender of said person and they threatened both male and female?

Then all students must be willing to drop their pants when sex is requested. If another party approaches while a couple is currently engaged in my rape prevention plan it becomes a threesome and so on.

jimbobmuffincake
jimbobmuffincake
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:41 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
At 4/23/13 03:57 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island What do you think the school should do?
Too fuckin bad! Stop paying so much money for college if its going to get fucking BOMB THREATS!
i don't financial aid pays for everything, i dont pay a cent

Financial aid eh? What's that? Like a student loan? Have fun being in debt up to you 30s or 40s!


ila

leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:40 PM, Kanon wrote:
At 4/23/13 04:32 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
Rape threat?
If they make an announcement that all girls must come to school "willing" the would be criminal's plans shall be foiled.
what if we don't know the gender of said person and they threatened both male and female?

well we will see and i shall post about it, my butthole is ready


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
leasheddemon
leasheddemon
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:43 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 4/23/13 04:41 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
At 4/23/13 03:57 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island What do you think the school should do?
Too fuckin bad! Stop paying so much money for college if its going to get fucking BOMB THREATS!
i don't financial aid pays for everything, i dont pay a cent
Financial aid eh? What's that? Like a student loan? Have fun being in debt up to you 30s or 40s!

no it is actually the government giving me money to go to school, i dont pay anything back, they give me what money is left over. last semester i got $2,700 and this semester i got back $2,100


I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:52 PM Reply

How was the backpack "mysterious"?

If it's just a backpack, put it in the lost and found, dammit. If the backpack has something dangerous in it that's a different story, but as far as I've heard it's just a backpack.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:55 PM Reply

At 4/23/13 04:52 PM, T3XT wrote: How was the backpack "mysterious"?

If it's just a backpack, put it in the lost and found, dammit. If the backpack has something dangerous in it that's a different story, but as far as I've heard it's just a backpack.

If a bag is suspect you don't really want to move it..

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 05:29 PM Reply

My school was evacuated and searched after someone made a dumb joke of facebook.

It is really annoying.


BBS Signature
Necroionutwiz
Necroionutwiz
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Reader
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 05:34 PM Reply

right if i had a $ for every prank call to my school id be rich by now you know it might just be a bad joke i mean bombs are expensive and what's the intrest of blowing up a school :)

Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to My school just got a bomb threat! Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 06:01 PM Reply

My Middle School and some of High School life had a shit ton of these. Though the way they handled it was annoying. Like they have you evacuate the school and that's it. Like if it's been a while they should have at least gave students permission to leave if they had a ride


I have a penis

BBS Signature