Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Season Or Episode Of A Tv Sho 2013-09-24 16:13:37 Reply

At 4/24/13 04:50 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: That one episode of family guy where Brian and Stewie are trapped in the vault.

That was just awkward, if not pretentious.

Worst part was that it like the 150th episode. And considering the other shitty episodes I watched this one was just....no

I have a penis

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Worst Season Or Episode Of A Tv Sho 2013-09-24 16:23:36 Reply

Most series' of Shameless after young Xavier left

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Worst Season Or Episode Of A Tv Sho 2013-09-24 21:30:08 Reply

The last season of that show that became so horrible that I actually lost all memory of it.

The one about the Bluthe family.. It started out good and then went to a really horrible, spiraling out of control, please shoot me now, agonizing death.

It was so bad, I felt like someone should have arrested the writers!... Thats it! Arrested Development! The last season was horrible!

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Season Or Episode Of A Tv Sho 2013-09-25 03:07:39 Reply

At 4/24/13 04:50 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: That one episode of family guy where Brian and Stewie are trapped in the vault.
That was just awkward, if not pretentious.

Yeah, it's kind of infuriating how Family Guy tries to have its cake and eat it too when it comes to its characters, using them as mean-spirited, largely interchangeable joke fodder most of the time but then suddenly expecting us to seriously care about them as though this were some other show with actual character development.

The episode is an interesting idea that shakes up the usual formula, and it's executed well enough all things considered, but the show has earned none of the emotional payoff the episode calls for, and the way the episode tries to wring it out of us anyway is really presumptuous and obnoxious.

At 5/14/13 11:37 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: And South Park's Dances with Smurfs. It's just not like them to explicitly take sides on politics.

No, it's just not like them to explicitly take a side on politics that isn't yours.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature