Be a Supporter!
beastkid7
beastkid7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Pico Day Art Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Also, feel free to discuss anything on the topic of Pico Day Art

Luwano
Luwano
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Pico Day Art Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:37 AM Reply

At 4/23/13 12:10 AM, beastkid7 wrote: Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Also, feel free to discuss anything on the topic of Pico Day Art

Last year some people used "picoday2012" and over the years some people used "picoday" with and without the year attached. Might be worth asking Tom about it.

BBS Signature
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Pico Day Art Apr. 26th, 2013 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 4/23/13 12:10 AM, beastkid7 wrote: Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Tagging it with "picoday2013" would be best!

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature