New Topic Respond to this Topic
DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Looking For Album Art Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 04:20 AM Reply

Skip to bottom if your feelin lazy, I know it 4/20 : )

The reason why im posting this is because im looking for Album art. Preferably not a 5 min pic unless it is truly amazing. I plan on releasing an album by either this spring or early summer. I will give you full credit for the pic. feel free to put your sig or something on the cover if you want. Im not picky I just want something original, something truly unique. look at my profile pic for Ideas or even better yet here my sounds to get an Idea L3O Sounds. This is important to me I plan on using this album cover as a promo tool it will be my official picture on my every website and I plan on making physical copies of my album as well.

I kinda like a cartoon Space Lion with Dr. Dre beat headphones or something. It just has to fit me and my music.

Info:

Artist: L3O

Album Title: Spaced Out

Genre: Hip Hop/Trance/Rave/club/orchestra?

Looking For Album Art

I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

CharacterDesigner
CharacterDesigner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Looking For Album Art Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 05:05 PM Reply

At 4/20/13 04:20 AM, DJRAV3N wrote: Skip to bottom if your feelin lazy, I know it 4/20 : )

The reason why im posting this is because im looking for Album art. Preferably not a 5 min pic unless it is truly amazing. I plan on releasing an album by either this spring or early summer. I will give you full credit for the pic. feel free to put your sig or something on the cover if you want. Im not picky I just want something original, something truly unique. look at my profile pic for Ideas or even better yet here my sounds to get an Idea L3O Sounds. This is important to me I plan on using this album cover as a promo tool it will be my official picture on my every website and I plan on making physical copies of my album as well.

I kinda like a cartoon Space Lion with Dr. Dre beat headphones or something. It just has to fit me and my music.

What about payement? if its really important as a promo tool, and your official picture, and selling physical copies I think the artist should deserve some payment.. Just sayin..

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Looking For Album Art Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM Reply

What about payement? if its really important as a promo tool, and your official picture, and selling physical copies I think the artist should deserve some payment.. Just sayin..

Truth be told though im kinda broke at the moment but I agree, if I like the picture I am willing to pay.

L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

RiptideDf
RiptideDf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking For Album Art Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 4/20/13 04:20 AM, DJRAV3N wrote: Skip to bottom if your feelin lazy, I know it 4/20 : )

Info:

I did a pretty cool tiger tattoo design for a client of mine. Not really logo or album cover material. But feel free to look through some of work here on NewGrounds and tell me what you think. You give me credit i will do it for free. Here is the pic of the tiger i was talking about. But this is pretty old and doesn't show off my skills.

Looking For Album Art

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Looking For Album Art Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 07:09 PM Reply

At 4/25/13 03:57 PM, TheSketchArt wrote:

Info:

I did a pretty cool tiger tattoo design for a client of mine. Not really logo or album cover material. But feel free to look through some of work here on NewGrounds and tell me what you think. You give me credit i will do it for free. Here is the pic of the tiger i was talking about. But this is pretty old and doesn't show off my skills.

Im really liking your stuff. I went throughsome of your pics and I want something of this style, Like I like the colours and the style just not a zombie lol. Normally I wouldn't care but im trying to take this in a certain direction. If you could take that and make a lion or something or whatever and make it clubby or Outer Spaceish and put my name( L3O) on it and your name or Sig that would be perfect.

One of your pics

L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

RiptideDf
RiptideDf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking For Album Art Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 4/25/13 07:09 PM, DJRAV3N wrote:
At 4/25/13 03:57 PM, TheSketchArt wrote:

Info:

Im really liking your stuff. I went throughsome of your pics and I want something of this style, Like I like the colours and the style just not a zombie lol. Normally I wouldn't care but im trying to take this in a certain direction. If you could take that and make a lion or something or whatever and make it clubby or Outer Spaceish and put my name( L3O) on it and your name or Sig that would be perfect.

One of your pics

Not sure what your referring to as far as zombie. Most of my work is commission. They are designs i did for other people. So the zombie cat your referring to isn't my personal taste. But it's recent work i did for someone. As far as what your wanting....i have no idea what you mean by clubby or outer spaceish. You want a lion on the moon in an astronaut suit? lol I won't design anything until you have a concrete idea what you want. I have done the whole "artisitc freedom" thing and it results in me doing a ton of free drawings for people. lol