New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dercaful
Dercaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 18:30:52 Reply

Have you had a teacher (in highschool or university) who has influenced you in what you want to be for the rest of your life?

Steam · PM's are always welcome.
It's always nice to have some material things. You don't need a lot of it though. -Luer

FrozenFire
FrozenFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Game Developer
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 18:46:13 Reply

At 4/19/13 06:30 PM, Dercaful wrote: Have you had a teacher (in highschool or university) who has influenced you in what you want to be for the rest of your life?

My Pre-Cal teacher told me I wasn't an A student and I didn't belong in his class. Then he died of back cancer at the end of the year a little after I made an A and wrote "fuck off" on my final test.

He was an old white douche with a mail-order Korean wife who didn't speak English. Influenced me to be a faggot.

Scintillating
Scintillating
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 18:57:48 Reply

At 4/19/13 06:46 PM, FrozenFire wrote: My Pre-Cal teacher I didn't belong in his class. Then he died of back cancer at the end of the year a little after I made an A and wrote "fuck off" on my final test.

He was an old white douche with a mail-order Korean wife who didn't speak English. Influenced me to be a faggot.

Wow that's an inspiring story holy fuck idatakimasu

manroger4
manroger4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 19:50:46 Reply

At 4/19/13 06:46 PM, FrozenFire wrote:
At 4/19/13 06:30 PM, Dercaful wrote: Have you had a teacher (in highschool or university) who has influenced you in what you want to be for the rest of your life?
My Pre-Cal teacher told me I wasn't an A student and I didn't belong in his class. Then he died of back cancer at the end of the year a little after I made an A and wrote "fuck off" on my final test.

I will be sad and cry more if I knew my teacher died. Because of my teachers who mentor for me since I was a kid.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 22:18:17 Reply

i was always a fan of the vietnam vet who taught no-bullshit texas history and economics in my high school

he enjoyed drinking at school, telling war stories, and threatening to kill us

it was always exciting

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 22:23:43 Reply

I had a war vet as a math teacher in high school. He was shot in the hand by friendly fire and always seemed to have a grudge over the dickhead who shot him. He would rant for hours about how this guy was an asshole and ruined his life.

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
Tediisan
Tediisan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 23:06:45 Reply

No teacher has majorly influenced me but my English teacher 'inspired' me to always be myself

i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 23:16:24 Reply

myself. i am defintely one of the best teachers that i have ever had in my life (up to this point)
i taught myself many things in highschool and without me, i would never be able to develop intuitions and see the connection between seemingly unrelated things.

i have also convinced myself that there is no definite career path to follow. instead, i should aim to get the most out of life.

I am just a random user from a set of measure zero and thus am negligible.

NothingStudios
NothingStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-19 23:17:13 Reply

One of mine used to live in France and owned some sort of store like Guitar Center. Apparent he worked with Daft Punk helping with audio at a live show, but the kid who told me that I can't fully trust. Still sort of cool.

;333333333

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 00:57:15 Reply

My teachers inspired me to never become a teacher
Though with my major I don't see what else lies in my future
Hopefully I won't be inner city
Teach at the Iowa country club or something

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 01:11:11 Reply

My 5th grade teacher was really great. A very awesome guy who was very good at trying to shape us into decent human beings

I had an 8th grade art teacher who really encouraged my artistic gifts

And i had a 10th grade english teacher i really wanted to fuck. she had a nice ass and purple panties.

JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 01:52:40 Reply

There were probably two or three teachers that I actually felt like they made a difference in my life or treated me as an equal or knew me enough that they were there for me when I needed it.

One of them was my high school French teacher that I graded papers for--he was always so kind and always had treats and parties for all those who helped him out during the year.
The other was my math/science teacher, also during high school--I talked to him about my being bullied and he took me seriously, and was one of the best teachers I ever had. Really fostered my love of science.

I also had this crazy social studies teacher that my brother had. He always ranted about Spaceship Earth, and emphasizing the weirdest syllables. Like "PRAA-mary DAWW-kuments". However much of a hardass he was about grades and papers and pop quizzes about current events, he knew if something was up. Or would be disappointed if you were one of the people who always handed your assignments in on time, but totally spaced it one day. Orrrrr had your project partner sick with your project, and then would let you do the presentation the day after, even though he said that you were basically fucked.

I did so fucking well in comparison to everyone else in that class. He pulled me aside at the end of the year and told me to keep it up and that I was doing a good job.

I've also had some teachers that I thought were influential or cared, but later found out they didn't really give a shit. Or remember me as being their student from the year before.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
Araita
Araita
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 15:22:27 Reply

There was this computer science/technology teacher in highschool who was a really cool guy, he would always give us cool stuff to do and cared about us learning something, unlike other teachers who just copy-pasted the stuff from the book and didn't really give a shit about us learning anything.
Then he was caught in the girl's restroom with a 14 year old girl or something like that...
Yep...

scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 15:25:24 Reply

There was a teacher at my school some time ago that had a club for Technology. He got some of us to want to build a computer and stuff like that.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 15:26:13 Reply

substitue teacher called Mr. Franczak
he was from Poland. His father was in a concentration camp at some point.
when he wasn't teaching us he was in Eastern Europe earning about £1000 a day digging up mass graves
he was cool

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 15:30:03 Reply

My old religion teacher almost influenced to be become a teacher myself because I was just amazed how good of a teacher he was and still is and how much enjoys being a teacher.

Sadly the reality of what being a teacher in Sweden means isn't a pretty one, so I changed my mind and decided that becoming a teacher might not be the best course to take if I want to keep my sanity.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 17:50:41 Reply

I took bits and pieces of knowledge from every last one of my teachers that help shape me into who I am today; but I can remember every last one of my English teaches by name

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 18:00:27 Reply

I was such an asshole to a couple teachers, to fit in of course. There was one teacher who was really cool. He was into vinyl and design. I wish I was still in school just so I could talk to him more. The teacher I have at the moment is really, really attractive. Hands down the hottest teacher I've ever had.

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Important teachers for you? 2013-04-21 18:54:34 Reply

My Spanish teacher was the subject of my first wet dream. She inspired me to pursue non-white women.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature