New Topic Respond to this Topic
DKSS
DKSS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 10:00 PM Reply

If anyone has the spare time and want to be friends and could help me out I would really appreciate it plz

StaticBlu
StaticBlu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 10:26 PM Reply

You might want to get a little more specific on what you need done. Such as style, length, and mood. Also, what is your series about?

Fruitbread
Fruitbread
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 10:27 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 10:00 PM, DKSS wrote: If anyone has the spare time and want to be friends and could help me out I would really appreciate it plz

what sort of music were you thinking? I'm looking for a flash series to do some music for :)

DKSS
DKSS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 10:27 PM, Fruitbread wrote:
At 4/18/13 10:00 PM, DKSS wrote: If anyone has the spare time and want to be friends and could help me out I would really appreciate it plz
what sort of music were you thinking? I'm looking for a flash series to do some music for :)

We'll like a techno ambient type

Acrylia
Acrylia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 10:15 PM Reply

Until you can peep about what the series is about, the theme, feel, yadda yadda yadda, anyone who's going to do it is walking blind.
Put nothing in, get nothing out, ya know?

DKSS
DKSS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 4/19/13 10:15 PM, Acrylia wrote: Until you can peep about what the series is about, the theme, feel, yadda yadda yadda, anyone who's going to do it is walking blind.
Put nothing in, get nothing out, ya know?

Indeed, but I was gonna tell you that only when you agreed you would help me

Acrylia
Acrylia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 10:19 AM Reply

At 4/19/13 10:38 PM, DKSS wrote:

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. People like to know what they're getting in to BEFORE they decide to do a project or not.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 10:23 AM Reply

At 4/20/13 10:19 AM, Acrylia wrote:
At 4/19/13 10:38 PM, DKSS wrote:
Sorry, it doesn't work like that. People like to know what they're getting in to BEFORE they decide to do a project or not.

What Acrylia said.

Some people keep watch over the things they do, and they want to maintain their integrity as a composer, especially when it comes to games. You don't need to spill every single detail; just what it's about, what kind of game it is, what the ESRB rating would be, and whether you have any screenshots of works in progress so that people can MATCH their songs to what you're looking for. Then you can pick the one which best suits you.

You can't expect a good composer to fall from the sky just for your sake.

AMDG ✝

Troisnyx [TWRA-nix]: Someone from whom you can find wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 4/20/13 10:23 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:

You don't need to spill every single detail; just what it's about, what kind of game it is, what the ESRB rating would be, and whether you have any screenshots of works in progress so that people can MATCH their songs to what you're looking for.

*FACEPALM* I meant Flash series. But the ESRB rating bit and other details still apply. What are we dealing with here?

AMDG ✝

Troisnyx [TWRA-nix]: Someone from whom you can find wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

BBS Signature
samulis
samulis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 11:04 AM Reply

Yeah man, Trois is right. No one will want to help unless we know what we're helping with. :P

I recommend you read up a bit on some good habits with choosing the right game music and working with composers.

My Music - Game Dev./Music Tutorials - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
SalmanKushdi
SalmanKushdi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 11:32 AM Reply

may be interested but as already stated more info would be noice :)

pit80
pit80
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:07 AM Reply

Hello :) This is my compositions . Can write for same quality and level. (cheap)

http://soundcloud.com/radik80

(All music author. Right reserved)

alternativesolution
alternativesolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:09 PM Reply

Just gonna leave this awesome thread here. You should click this. It should prove useful, whether or not you've already found what you need.

------->>> Post a random word

BBS Signature
HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to I need music for my new flash serie Apr. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:29 AM Reply

@OP

Revise your request, write up something short, maybe a paragraph about what your thing is, a general theme, and what you want. You'll get better results.

It's kinda like a search engine, results are only as good as your search terms.