New Topic Respond to this Topic
Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 10:33 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Music: Bass Antics by Seamless. Project included with FL Studio 11. I have a feeling that everybody is gonna use those wobble samples.

Sexy video, can't wait till it comes out.

Oh shit, Seamless? Love that guy, his FM synths are pure magic.

New tune: Yag

Lich
Lich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

Running FL 11 Producer (Signature BUndle from FL 10), everything is going smoothly apart from one or two little things (i.e, WordBuilder issue and the UI looks stranger) but it's mostly improvements.

On a plus side, FL11 doesn't make my M-Audio Delta settings lock up so I can now properly adjust my buffer size. Made my response time slower by 6ms on purpose and the CPU load on all my project have gone down by a noticeable amount (Currently running at 12ms latency). I've noticed it's alot smoother now when you add plug-ins to your channels in the middle of playback, it doesn't freeze the track on the larger fx plugins loading up like in FL10.

EWQL Symphonic Choirs WordBuilder, the mfxshell plugin I used to run it through on FL10 can't detect the MFX-PLAY variant of it anymore. Oh well, I'll just use it in FL10 for now, hooray for side-by-side installation.

Can't wait for the full version of FL64 to come out, if it works aswell/better than the Beta then I will be eternally happy and build a shrine dedicated to it's greatness!

| Music | News | Favorites | - Audio Destruction, Evolving One Track At A Time!

BBS Signature
sugarsimon
sugarsimon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 10:42 PM Reply

FL11 is already release on Wednesday via Image-Line's Facebook Page. I like the new plugin Groove Machine Series (GMS), BassDrum and effect plugin Effector.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 10:45 PM Reply

Question: is the runtime faster for FL11 than for FL10, or just the same? I want to be sure I'm not eating up PC space/RAM before I switch.

AMDG ✝

NGADM Round 2 Entry: A Night in the Attic

BBS Signature
krssvr
krssvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 26th, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

is 64 bit out yet?

"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature
xIIInon
xIIInon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 27th, 2013 @ 07:48 AM Reply

At 4/26/13 11:21 AM, krssvr wrote: is 64 bit out yet?

Yeah, I'm more excited about the 64 bit version, honestly. There is beta, as far as I know.

Lich
Lich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 27th, 2013 @ 07:58 AM Reply

At 4/25/13 10:45 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Question: is the runtime faster for FL11 than for FL10, or just the same? I want to be sure I'm not eating up PC space/RAM before I switch.

I've noticed it's roughly around the same but with FL11 I have experienced one or two less bugs and it feels slightly smoother. It's free and you can run it seperately from FL10 so you can switch back no problem without having to uninstall.

| Music | News | Favorites | - Audio Destruction, Evolving One Track At A Time!

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 27th, 2013 @ 08:06 AM Reply

At 4/27/13 07:58 AM, LichLordMusic wrote:
At 4/25/13 10:45 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Question: is the runtime faster for FL11 than for FL10, or just the same? I want to be sure I'm not eating up PC space/RAM before I switch.
I've noticed it's roughly around the same but with FL11 I have experienced one or two less bugs and it feels slightly smoother. It's free and you can run it seperately from FL10 so you can switch back no problem without having to uninstall.

I had no qualms about two versions running separately; I did that when switching to FL10 from FL9. At least the folders from FL9 are still there if I need to source old projects. But fewer bugs sounds appealing.... After today's exam prep I might just consider installing it.

AMDG ✝

NGADM Round 2 Entry: A Night in the Attic

BBS Signature
krssvr
krssvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to FL Studio 11, finally it's coming! Apr. 27th, 2013 @ 11:11 AM Reply

At 4/27/13 07:48 AM, xIIInon wrote:
At 4/26/13 11:21 AM, krssvr wrote: is 64 bit out yet?
Yeah, I'm more excited about the 64 bit version, honestly. There is beta, as far as I know.

They said the 64 bit version would show up soon after the release of FL 11 regular, so keep your eyes open.

"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature