Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 22:58:02 Reply

Customers can be a real pain in the ass sometimes making shit harder not just for the person working but hell maybe you too as a fellow customer. So that said what are some of those people who you just want to yell "FUCKING STOP BEING A PRICK"

This is usually in restaurants. When someone orders something and they don't like the result despite it looking fine. I mean I can understand if it looks and tastes like shit butt in other words I'm talking about being too picky. Oh there's not enough cheese, oh there's not enough of a serving, oh there's not this or when someone asks to make it differently. Shut up and enjoy it the chefs worked their ass off to make that shit.

I never worked in a restaurant but my family does this shit alot and it pisses me off.

I have a penis

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:07:16 Reply

People who don't read.
Time wasters.
The arrogant.
etc.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:08:35 Reply

The milk maids.

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:09:09 Reply

If they restaurant screwed, they screwed up. Customer has a right to ask for a correction as it's their money. Now, what ISN'T right of the customer is to act bitchy or like an asshole and belittle the workers.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:10:19 Reply

Kids who press their hands against the glass.

People who don't know how to to take their conversation somewhere else. (I seriously had this couple screaming it out in the middle of my dad's laundromat. memories)

zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:17:10 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9khHJTztKk

BBS Signature
Neko303
Neko303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-17 23:29:27 Reply

One customer said not to put any sesame seeds or toppings in her food besides the sauce. The made the food with scallions in it since it was part of the sauce. She flipped a shit and threw her food at me. Cops came. She used to work next door at the strip club but I don't think we'll see her anytime soon.

VJF
VJF
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 01:50:09 Reply

I don't know if this fits as "customers" but I hate those drunk/homeless/crazy/mentally and physically handicapped (fucking retards) people that give the bus drivers downtown shit about anything (from not giving free fares to the way they drive) and keep the rest of us waiting in the freezing cold until the bus driver or a transit cop kicks their sorry asses off the bus so the rest of us can finally get on and go to school or whatever.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
PujPlianc
PujPlianc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 01:52:03 Reply

Sorry I can't relate, because actually I should be studying right now so I don't end up with a job like yours.

BBS Signature
Tediisan
Tediisan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 03:27:47 Reply

People who buy a weeks worth of shopping in the 10 items or less lane

Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 16:20:43 Reply

People who look down on you like your a piece of dirt, people who complain about the prices and cant seem to accept that I do not personally make the prices up, people who are just generally rude, arrogant little shits. Our card machine was down yesterday, we put three signs up all in easy-read places, the amount of people who ordered their food and got all the way to the till, and were then told the card machine wasnt working, was just ridiculous. Some even said 'I suggest you put signs up then'. Theres three, one right there in front of your eyes actually.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 16:24:39 Reply

At 4/17/13 11:29 PM, Neko303 wrote: One customer said not to put any sesame seeds or toppings in her food besides the sauce. The made the food with scallions in it since it was part of the sauce. She flipped a shit and threw her food at me. Cops came. She used to work next door at the strip club but I don't think we'll see her anytime soon.

Ha ha, strippers order the weirdest stuff. We have a peeler bar across from us and I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had a ripper some in and order like a normal person. Plus they always do coke in the bathroom.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Parlux
Parlux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 17:21:56 Reply

Every one. I'm so happy I don't work for retail any more it is the worst shit ever. Just be a custodian/porter if your looking for a part time gig or something to get you by. Sure you have to deal with trash but holy shit it's alot better then dealing with people.

BBS Signature
JRob
JRob
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-18 23:57:27 Reply

At 4/17/13 11:10 PM, T3XT wrote: Kids who press their hands against the glass.

Kids who

Kids

The worst of the worst, especially in resturants. They leave behind such horrible messes that would make you want to flip tables.

4:08 PM - Detective Prince: why does it matter HOW MANY of a thing you've watched
4:09 PM - Nor // [Loli]: Anime is a fucking sport

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 00:24:39 Reply

Some of my regulars I can not stand whatsoever. It's part of the job, so you deal with it.

Also a lot of walk-ins that make my mind become boggled, then red with rage.

Also parents who come in with their kids, do not discipline them, let them run around and scream and make a massive mess, and then don't tip if something spills all over the place.

A tip would be REALLY nice since I made you a new drink free of charge that your kid spilled because he's a clumsy fuck. Or when I cleaned up your kid's barf and you ran out with your kid in tow.

Or when you don't watch your kids, and your kids go behind the ice cream freezer and unplug it, thereby melting roughly $500 worth of ice cream. I don't give a shit if you're Scottish and you're in the film industry.

In essence, most people suck.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 00:29:37 Reply

The person who buys a month's worth of crap, then may be a few cents too short, so s/he begs for spare change to the other people in line rather than just putting away something s/he doesn't need.

BBS Signature
LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 00:35:32 Reply

Maybe if restaurants just stopped cheating people out of cheese and sauce this wouldn't be a problem?

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 00:58:29 Reply

I dont care if it's fucking breakfast hour. Gimme mah damn chicken Mcnuggets!

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 01:00:05 Reply

I'm sorry sir, but that is TOO MUCH SAUCE. Put some back.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 01:34:17 Reply

The ones that dont exist...Because im UNEMPLOYED!

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 07:20:21 Reply

At 4/17/13 11:07 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: People who don't read.
Time wasters.
The arrogant.

This about sums it up for me.

It always surprises me how few people bother to read the conditions or which product is actually on sale whenever we have a sale at the store I work at. It's printed in pretty big letters right underneath the discount, but I still sometimes get customers who complain about being mislead and stuff. Also. customers who don't bother to read the price tag and claim the price is not correct when they could've easily seen the product wasn't placed correctly (probably by another customer).

Time wasters I have less of a problem with, but I do sometimes wish customers would take a little bit of effort to figure things out themselves. I know it's part of my job to give advice about products, but I don't know everything by heart either and often you can find all you need to know by just searching around on the internet for a minute.

The arrogant speaks for itself.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 07:22:25 Reply

Tourists who take forever to decide what food to get.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
BeProf
BeProf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 07:31:26 Reply

Entitled buttheads who think they ought to be able to do whatever they damn well please with my computers.

triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 07:44:51 Reply

I work in a restaurant, and I wash dishes. Sometimes, when in a rush and I'm washing the wine glasses, some water "residue" stays on the glass, like a water droplet dried there and it left a really small mark.
Some rich asshole was about to taste some wine from his 400$ bottle he just ordered, until he noticed the little mark. He wouldn't even keep the bottle and wouldn't pay for it. My bosses had to throw it out and I had to pay for it. Fuck it.

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 11:42:02 Reply

Fat people, who don't how to cook their own meals.
Such people should be banned from fast food restaurants.
They should also ban discount vouchers.

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 12:21:59 Reply

Drunks at the liquor store, all kind of shits happen. And then, I hate customers who's annoying because their can of pop just a bit out of shape. Customers who make last decisions for big changes on their websites' structure. A nightmare.

Familyguy666
Familyguy666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 19:44:45 Reply

People who let kids run around, scream, or use crayon on silverware (That shit's a pain in a the ass to get off!).

BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 20:05:05 Reply

When somebody thinks we did a sloppy job when it is during dinner hour when chill doesn't stop for 3 hours or so.

Convey
Convey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 23:29:08 Reply

People who ask where something is and they're standing right in front of it.

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

robotking98
robotking98
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Customers you just can't stand? 2013-04-19 23:51:24 Reply

I worked at my uncle's diner for a summer a few years back, and I honestly have never encountered such a prick as the one from this story I'm about to tell.

He was middle-aged, obviously southern from his accent, and apparently couldn't read for shit despite the grapefruit sized glasses he was wearing. I wound up being this asshole's waiter and having to cater to his needs, his wife's (who I will admit was surprisingly well behaved all things considered) needs, and their screaming three year old (guessing) child's needs. On the menu there's basically a rounded breakfast, that consisted of eggs (however you asked for them, sunny side up, runny, scrambled, so on and so forth), toast, grits, and a side of sausages. When it came time to pay the bill, he refused to pay for what he ordered (the aforementioned breakfast), because it came with a side of sausage that "he didn't order". After I pointed out it was in fact what he ordered and that the sausage came with it, he still refused, saying "that's not what I ordered", despite the fact that he had asked for it by name, and what was written on the ticket confirmed it. Twenty minutes of arguing and one threat to call the cops later, he finally paid his bill, and left with his wife and child (who I would like to point out, never stopped screaming).

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature