Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 01:30 PM Reply

I got tripped over by some cunt year 6 girl when I was in reception year, and cracked my forehead on the playground floor. The resulting injury lead to me needing a week in hospital getting stitches, and my head has still not fully recovered ever since, with the scar still having a slight colouring and bump visibility.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 01:30 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I got tripped over by some cunt year 6 girl when I was in reception year, and cracked my forehead on the playground floor. The resulting injury lead to me needing a week in hospital getting stitches, and my head has still not fully recovered ever since, with the scar still having a slight colouring and bump visibility.

Reminds me of when I was like 3 or something and I got a door opened on me and the door knob smacked me in the forehead. And after all these years I still have a scar from that ._.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

I split my head open when I was one, did it three times within a short space of time actually. One of the times it happened, my mums friend put a cloth on my head not realising it had just been used to bleach something. I have a scar from the stitches on my forehead now, but I dont remember that happening obviously. So I guess the worst one which I remember would be a toss up between breaking my foot in four places, I was on crutches for about 6 weeks then. Or the time when I was running around at a car garage/junk yard kinda place, tripped over and split my knee open. I have a scar there too now, I'm very accident prone.

I guess running around at a junkyard didnt really help though, I'm still not sure why we used to play there.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 06:17 PM Reply

When I was fifteen, I lived in Cinncinatti, right? Well I was walking back home from school and this guy came up and asked if I wanted some weed. I made a stupid decision and told him to fuck off. I'm not gonna lie to sound all cool and say it was a butcher knife, but he had a, maybe 2-4 inch pocket knife, and stabbed me in the leg...It wasn't bad...I got six stitches, and the scar's still there, though.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 11:34 AM, KevinHR wrote: Getting circumcised when I was 11 years old. My biggest accident.

RIP foreskin

At 4/18/13 11:38 AM, mandog wrote: I need to get circumcised, I have too much skin.

Why would you want to get circumcised?

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 06:29 PM Reply

This one time I positioned my computer monitor too high and I got some serious neck cramp.

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 11:38 AM, mandog wrote: I need to get circumcised, I have too much skin.
Why would you want to get circumcised?

Too much skin, if I don't pull down my skin it squirts everywhere.

original I am.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 06:41 PM, mandog wrote: Too much skin, if I don't pull down my skin it squirts everywhere.

I have lots of skin and it comes out in a stream, but when I pull back the foreskin it goes everywhere.

CiviLies
CiviLies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 07:01 PM Reply

I just remember this one time I was skating down a hill on some roller blades. I was gonna apply the heel brake to slow down but I guess I leaned back too far or something because next moment I slipped and slammed my back on the asphalt. Knocked the breath out of me and I struggled to breath. Panic began to fill my mind because of the lack of oxygen and water began to fill my eyes from the burning (yes, for some reason my back felt like it was burning) sensation that ripped through my entire back. Thankfully, my head actually turned out to be okay because as I was falling, I leaned my head as forward as I could to try avoid having it slam on the street as well. Anyway, I got up and started searching for help, but I could barely walk and barely talk. I decided that I should just calm down and lay on the grass. So I was just chilling in some remote corner of some stranger's yard and eventually my back pain lessened and I was able to breathe normally again. Some woman in a black SUV pulled up to me and shrieked out, "Are you dead!?" I worried the crap out of that poor thing. Since I was doing (somewhat) better at this point, I decided to just tell her that I was resting. She suggested that I go home and I did. I dunno how long I laid there before she arrived, though. I guess like half an hour or sumphin. Probably would have laid there for another half an hour had she not arrived. My back was still killing me but it probably was a good idea to move before the owner found me and possibly call the cops on me.

"Libraries are one of the rare examples of humans getting something completely right"- Gagsy
"People migrate and fall in love, religions come and go." - Anti-Racist Hitler

BBS Signature
ANullAssault
ANullAssault
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 07:17 PM Reply

I got hemorrhoids once.

Bri
Bri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 02:37 PM Reply

I run my own business as a motor vehicle repair garage, I was changing the rear suspension unit, on an Alpha, when I put the spring clamps on the rear suspension unit, to compress it, as I was unbolting the rear suspension unit, the spring clamps slipped, and trapped my middle finger between the inner wheel arch, and suspension unit, splitting it from the knuckle joint, up to the end of my finger. As the spring from the rear suspension was now trapping my hand, between it, and the inner wheel arch, I had no alternative as I was on my own, than to pull my hand from between the top of the suspension unit, and the car bod. I still bare the scar which happened 30 years ago, and I still remember vividly the pain, as I was self employed at the time, going to the hospital, and not completing the repair, would have cost me money, so I strapped my finger up, with Elastoplast, and carried on, completing the repair to the car, as my priority was keeping the customer happy, and feeding my family.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 02:42 PM Reply

Playing basketball, jumped, loose pinhead on the floor or something, fell on it with all my weight, pierced my foot and left a hole there for quite some time. It's a scar as a permanent reminder never to play basketball in a public park.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 03:51 PM Reply

Crushed Adam's apple.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 4/19/13 03:51 PM, Hemlok wrote: Crushed Adam's apple.

Is your voice all high pitched now?

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:19 PM Reply

i stubbed my toe real bad once

hey

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:22 PM Reply

flipped a buggy and broke all the bones in my right wrist.

kinda gay imo

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Bri
Bri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:33 PM Reply

At 4/17/13 05:46 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm surprised no one said circumcision.

You appear to be one of my friends, from the Jewish community, and I sympathize with you.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:34 PM Reply

I don't remember ever having any severe injuries thankfully, but I've had to deal with the occasional pulled muscle and sprained ankle back in my football days. The sprained ankles kinda sucked, because your ankle never really gets back to its full strength again and you'll suffer this injury more and more often over the years.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 9 June 2014)

BBS Signature
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 4/19/13 05:17 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Is your voice all high pitched now?

What? No.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
Timmy
Timmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 05:43 PM Reply

When I was running competitively back in college, I refused to stop and let a stress fracture heal (like an asshole). It eventually lead to a full on fracture in my femur.

I was on crutches for 3 months and was unable to run for 6 months.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature
VictorKorg
VictorKorg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 10:38 PM Reply

I have dog bites my right arm and left leg made by two German shepherds. I was 5. I bled like a pig, had high fevers and couldn't move for three months.
The other one is from my heart surgery at 11. They discovered quite late I was allergic to anesthesia.

I believe in Lust at first sight.

BBS Signature
VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Your Worst Injury Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 02:12 AM Reply

It's probably extremely uncouth of me to do so, but this poor chap... http://mr-shark.newgrounds.com/news/post/838365 deserves some recognition.

I never broke any bones, and while my soft tissue injuries were bad, they ain't life threatening. Might go blind and deaf from them soon, but I'll know better in a few weeks. Side injuries to the head can... suck. Oh, yeah, it was from a car accident 2 years ago. My head cracked the drivers side window, but didn't break, unfortunately. Face stitches are just surface crap, internal injuries that are difficult to see in standard MRIs, are for over-specialized MD's (ENT-DO).. who don't take car insurance |: The local hospitals near me are such crap....

Meh, here. I felt the ass end of the car rise up considerably upon impact, since I was going downhill. Went dark and quiet after that.

The sciatic nerve pain (lower back, disc rupture) was so bad after the swelling went down... took 45 minutes to get out of bed, just to minimize the level 11 pain. Now I know why grown men scream, you just can't help it. Worst pain in my life. Operation two months ago to fix it was a blazing success, but I went through a year of pussy steroidal treatments, which had no chance of correcting the problem. Why? To prove to the insurance company this was a procedure I needed. Otherwise, they never would have approved it. And that's why insurance (in general) for kids under 21 is so high. The End. Goodnight. Watch those intersections, trust your gut and definitely not the other guy!!

Now building Vault 101, reverse engineered from yesterdays technology.

BBS Signature