• 4 Replies
megadrivesonic
megadrivesonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
critiques thread Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 01:19 AM

this will be a thread to have other artist to show off there art and get critiques and help each other improve there skills. here is a picture. Im currently wanting critiques on and wonder what people think on how it turned out http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/megadrivesonic/panda-badg er-teaser-picture

I await to see what is created from the input we give on this thread. Post your art here as well as critique others who post as well.

if your interested in me doing comminsions, here are my prices

Template88
Template88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to critiques thread Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 01:28 AM

not to be a party pooper but we kind of already get this in our own personal threads, and from what ive seen not many of us are interested in giving or taking constructive criticism. but by all means carry on.

Oh it would also help if you could upload the images directly to the thread, people on newgrounds have a pet peeve about clicking links.

Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
megadrivesonic
megadrivesonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to critiques thread Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 01:38 AM

At 4/17/13 01:28 AM, Template88 wrote: not to be a party pooper but we kind of already get this in our own personal threads, and from what ive seen not many of us are interested in giving or taking constructive criticism. but by all means carry on.

Oh it would also help if you could upload the images directly to the thread, people on newgrounds have a pet peeve about clicking links.

you do actually make some solid points, but i didn't make this thread for my art alone, i made it for anyone who wanted critiques and such. I shall also be sure to upload the picture directly t the thread from now on.

if your interested in me doing comminsions, here are my prices

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to critiques thread Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 02:01 AM

At 4/17/13 01:19 AM, megadrivesonic wrote: this will be a thread to have other artist to show off there art and get critiques and help each other improve there skills.

That's what this whole forum's for. We don't need to concentrate that to a single thread.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to critiques thread Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 05:18 AM

At 4/17/13 02:01 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 4/17/13 01:19 AM, megadrivesonic wrote: this will be a thread to have other artist to show off there art and get critiques and help each other improve there skills.
That's what this whole forum's for. We don't need to concentrate that to a single thread.

Yup.

Also this idea has been done many times before, and eventually people just stop using them.
For best results, make your own art thread.

BBS Signature