Be a Supporter!

Come check me out

  • 387 Views
  • 12 Replies
New Topic
Hank132
Hank132
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Come check me out Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 07:27 PM

I would like if some madness artist would come take a look at my work.PLEASE AND THANK YOU


MaDnEsS

Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 07:32 PM

At 4/16/13 07:27 PM, Hank132 wrote: I would like if some madness artist would come take a look at my work.PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Where is it?
Could you post some here?


Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
Hank132
Hank132
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 06:37 PM

At 4/16/13 07:32 PM, Flowers10 wrote:
At 4/16/13 07:27 PM, Hank132 wrote: I would like if some madness artist would come take a look at my work.PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Where is it?
Could you post some here?

its on my page


MaDnEsS

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 07:05 PM

At 4/17/13 06:37 PM, Hank132 wrote: its on my page

Your artwork isn't worth hunting your page for

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 07:17 PM

At 4/17/13 07:05 PM, bigjonny13 wrote:
At 4/17/13 06:37 PM, Hank132 wrote: its on my page
Your artwork isn't worth hunting your page for

Do you ever say anything helpful or do you just have 11000 posts of acting like a stuck up dick?

CankerousKitty
CankerousKitty
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 07:48 PM

At 4/17/13 07:17 PM, 372 wrote: Do you ever say anything helpful

If you check out his post history, you'll see he does.

or do you just have 11000 posts of acting like a stuck up dick?

Somebody's bitter.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:04 PM

At 4/17/13 07:48 PM, CankerousKitty wrote:
At 4/17/13 07:17 PM, 372 wrote: Do you ever say anything helpful
If you check out his post history, you'll see he does.
or do you just have 11000 posts of acting like a stuck up dick?
Somebody's bitter.

nice alt... lmao
And actually no I see pages and pages of one sentence posts.
Half "this is good" half "im a stuck up dick"

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM

At 4/17/13 09:04 PM, 372 wrote:
At 4/17/13 07:48 PM, CankerousKitty wrote:
At 4/17/13 07:17 PM, 372 wrote:
nice alt... lmao
And actually no I see pages and pages of one sentence posts.
Half "this is good" half "im a stuck up dick"

forgot screen shot

Come check me out

CankerousKitty
CankerousKitty
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:28 PM

At 4/17/13 09:04 PM, 372 wrote: nice alt... lmao

I see this argument come up all the time, yet the point is still valid had it came from a guy with 1000+ posts.

And actually no I see pages and pages of one sentence posts.

Like yours.

Half "this is good"

which is nice to hear.

half "im a stuck up dick"

... actually it shows you're imagining stuff that isn't there, because you've got a dumb grudge against the guy.

The post I linked to you isn't offensive, but you got your tits wound up from it.
Also you took offense from Kakalaxaxax commenting on your crit on another guy's art. Both of these have nothing rude in them, except you took them the wrong way.

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:40 PM

At 4/17/13 07:17 PM, 372 wrote:
At 4/17/13 07:05 PM, bigjonny13 wrote:
At 4/17/13 06:37 PM, Hank132 wrote: its on my page
Your artwork isn't worth hunting your page for
Do you ever say anything helpful or do you just have 11000 posts of acting like a stuck up dick?

hahaha... your funny... and amuse me... please continue


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:47 PM

At 4/17/13 09:28 PM, CankerousKitty wrote:
At 4/17/13 09:04 PM, 372 wrote: nice alt... lmao
I see this argument come up all the time, yet the point is still valid had it came from a guy with 1000+ posts.

And actually no I see pages and pages of one sentence posts.
Like yours.
Half "this is good"
which is nice to hear.
half "im a stuck up dick"
... actually it shows you're imagining stuff that isn't there, because you've got a dumb grudge against the guy.

The post I linked to you isn't offensive, but you got your tits wound up from it.

Really?

1. I didn't take offence, I told him to shut up. His sassy one liner posts annoy me.
2.I asked him why he was acting stuck up to less skilled artists all the time, like he was a great artist or something, way before he posted that in my thread and he ignored me. And no, i'm not. Go look though and see how many times his posts are blatant insults to people.

Also you took offense from Kakalaxaxax commenting on your crit on another guy's art. Both of these have nothing rude in them, except you took them the wrong way.

3.I didn't take offence.. I just noted that she misinterpreted what I said and then commented like I had something against his art style. I'm actually pretty cool with Kakalaxaax, which is why I'm aloud to speak my mind without an alt butting in.
This also has nothing to do with the conversation...
4. You go through my ART FOURM posts and tell me how many one sentence posts I've made Seriously. Do it.

Felis
Felis
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM

At 4/17/13 09:47 PM, 372 wrote:
4. You go through my ART FOURM posts and tell me how many one sentence posts I've made Seriously. Do it.

And then the goalposts grew feet.

Knock it off, nobody actually cares.

I recall this thread being about this guy's flash cartoon fan art, not about how your cock is immense and you have no option but to prove it.


I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature
ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Artist
Response to Come check me out Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 11:47 PM

OP never posted work in thread. Thread turned into a giant vagina measuring contest. Gonna have to do what I do best and plug up these gaping vaginas.