New Topic Respond to this Topic
CharacterDesigner
CharacterDesigner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-15 15:22:08 Reply

First off, apologies to the moderators if I am breaching the rules, but I feel this thread should be separate from my other threads. Its basically going to be a thread showing some of my work that is up for sale if people wish to buy it. Pm me if you are interested and we'll talk. I am going to sell both original drawing and prints of it aswell. While there are no limits to prints when the originals are gone, they're gone! Anyway I hope you enjoy and something takes your fancy. I work through PayPal and I will try and ship to most places if I can.

Right now this Hellboy piece is a current WIP but Im putting it up. Naturally you shall receive the finished art piece and not this. It still has a little to be done to it and has to be cropped but I hope you enjoy it anyway and it interests you. Here it is!

Selling My Art Thread!!

Template88
Template88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-16 06:54:41 Reply

if you have art to sell you should really only put up finished works, it kind of unprofessional to be showing off unfinished works for the purposes of selling them later when they are finished.

as well, this is a forum for artists to come on show off their work (to other artists) so you are functionally trying to sell art to other artists, which is a poor business plan.

anyways, good luck.

Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-16 18:40:38 Reply

No offence man but I don't think anyone is interested in buying your drawing of hellboy..

Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-16 19:31:01 Reply

At 4/16/13 06:40 PM, 372 wrote: No offence man but I don't think anyone is interested in buying your drawing of hellboy..

Funny too that character designer is trying to sell hellboy drawings.
You are contradicting your name by selling other ppls ip's.

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
CharacterDesigner
CharacterDesigner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-17 02:21:55 Reply

Yeah your right about that I think. Well I've gained a little interest elsewhere so hopefully that will come through for me. So it's gonna be gone soon I think, not sold yet, just a heads up for anyone who was thinking on it, which is probably not many of you.

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-17 04:43:29 Reply

At 4/17/13 02:21 AM, CharacterDesigner wrote: Yeah your right about that I think. Well I've gained a little interest elsewhere so hopefully that will come through for me. So it's gonna be gone soon I think, not sold yet, just a heads up for anyone who was thinking on it, which is probably not many of you.

yeah I am, if you give your entire payment to Mike Mignola since you havent even tried to make modification to the original design

CharacterDesigner
CharacterDesigner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Selling My Art Thread!! 2013-04-17 08:33:49 Reply

At 4/17/13 04:43 AM, Lucky wrote:
At 4/17/13 02:21 AM, CharacterDesigner wrote: Yeah your right about that I think. Well I've gained a little interest elsewhere so hopefully that will come through for me. So it's gonna be gone soon I think, not sold yet, just a heads up for anyone who was thinking on it, which is probably not many of you.
yeah I am, if you give your entire payment to Mike Mignola since you havent even tried to make modification to the original design

Well actually I didnt really copy this from anything or intentionally rip anything, and its pretty different from the original design imo, but Oh well, I take it you were being sarcastic? :P I mean, maybe we could do art trades of originals or something not just money...