New Topic Respond to this Topic
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 22:41:47 Reply

I fucking hate conspiracy websites. Here I am, trying to figure out what the fuck the deal is behind that naked guy being taken into custody, and all I can get is the actual video with nothing else of substance

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 22:44:03 Reply

At 4/22/13 10:37 PM, orangebomb wrote:
At 4/22/13 10:18 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Here's some video from the scene. They're trying to give up and saying they're innocent, but the cops keep shooting. Of course the cops will be out to kill someone suspected of a crime such as this. There's also this article, which explains how the photo of the guy with both legs blown off seems impossible. This same article was posted on other sites, but those sites have since gone offline. This seems like there'd be nothing for the government to gain from this, but they're covering up something.

do you really believe everything conspiracy you come across?

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 22:57:04 Reply

At 4/22/13 10:48 PM, Trillionaire wrote: He left a bag in a cab. The cabbie thought it was a bomb, alerted the cops.

Cops made him strip, arrested him nude.

He was actually stripped by 4 robots via EOD, which makes this kinda sillier.

YomToxic
YomToxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 23:00:55 Reply

Moral of the story: Around muslims, never relax. They could be model citizens one second, suicide bombers the next.

Bye bye, any sort of goodwill between muslims and America made since 9/11!

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 23:04:12 Reply

At 4/22/13 10:23 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Watch this if you actually are interested in proof. I won't go into it any further and shit up this thread.

Cole based a portion of his from Leuhter acid test which are flawed. What you also need to know that Holocaust wasn't soley gassing the victims even though it is the most well-known method, there are several more that varies as well.

If you have issue with wikipedia, just scroll down for the citations.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-22 23:08:59 Reply

At 4/22/13 10:44 PM, 372 wrote:

do you really believe everything conspiracy you come across?

To be fair, I used to believe in the fake moon landing theory and still have some beliefs in the racist cereal industry that my friend came up with and there are good points on that. Ever notice how they have chocolate cereals and fruity cereals but yet...no vanilla cereal (frosted ones don't count).

In other words, the cereal industries are racist and homophobic.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:14:19 Reply

Russia told us that he was a Terrorist, but for some reason the American Government still allowed him to come back to our Country. Someone needs to be held accountable and lose their job. Whether that be an FBI agents or a Politicians, or possibly both.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:25:37 Reply

At 4/23/13 12:14 AM, TheKlown wrote: Russia told us that he was a Terrorist

No, they didn't.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:28:06 Reply

At 4/23/13 12:25 AM, Feoric wrote:
At 4/23/13 12:14 AM, TheKlown wrote: Russia told us that he was a Terrorist
No, they didn't.

Learn to google for once.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/2013/04/20/fbi-was-warned-y ears-ago-alleged-bomber-radical-shift/mprN4HgqqUcYoxlgrWPcOP /story.html

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:31:02 Reply

At 4/23/13 12:28 AM, TheKlown wrote: Learn to google for once.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/2013/04/20/fbi-was-warned-y ears-ago-alleged-bomber-radical-shift/mprN4HgqqUcYoxlgrWPcOP /story.html

"FBI was warned 2 years ago of alleged bomberâEUTMs radical shift" is not to be read as ""FBI was warned 2 years ago of alleged bomberâEUTMs ties to terrorist groups."

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:36:06 Reply

At 4/23/13 12:31 AM, Feoric wrote:
At 4/23/13 12:28 AM, TheKlown wrote: Learn to google for once.

"FBI was warned 2 years ago of alleged bomberâEUTMs radical shift" is not to be read as ""FBI was warned 2 years ago of alleged bomberâEUTMs ties to terrorist groups."

He is a Terrorist Suspect either way and Russia warned us about him. I rather we air on the side of Caution then to let someone who is a suspected Terrorist into our Country. If we weren't so stupid, and protect our borders when other Countries warn us about Terrorist Suspects, that 8 year old Boy would still be a live and his 6 year old Sister would have not had her leg blown off.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 00:38:47 Reply

Like I already said in this very thread, the FBI investigated him and found no evidence that he had connections to terrorist elements. I'm not sure what else could have been done. You're looking at this with 20/20 hindsight.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 01:55:55 Reply

At 4/23/13 01:20 AM, Trillionaire wrote: And I said the links were in international territory, probably hidden in his computer. Russia knew he was meeting with extremists, we couldnt find anything in our privacy-obsessed review. This is exactly why we need a more muscular CISPA.

No, they didn't have concrete evidence of that either. The FSB has worked very closely with the FBI about people applying for visas to get into Chechnya for quite some time now. If Russian intelligence had that sort of information they would pass it on to us instead of just hoping we would find out, as they have an interest in doing so. Find me a source that can confirm that Russia knew for a fact that he was meeting with extremists.

Dzhokhar has already been questioned in the hospital and has said (or wrote) himself that he and his brother were acting alone:

"Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told investigators his older brother Tamerlan was the driving force behind last week's attack and that no international terrorist groups were behind them, a U.S. government source said Monday.

Preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev indicate the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists, the source said. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, wounded and held in a Boston hospital, has said his brother -- who was killed early Friday -- wanted to defend Islam from attack, according to the source."

Obviously he could be lying and this needs to be investigated further, but if he was meeting known extremists who are undoubtedly closely monitored by Russian intelligence, I don't see why computers need to be brought into this at all. 6 months is more than enough time to be flagged if your sole purpose for being in Russia is to talk to terrorists.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 02:30:49 Reply

Terrorist scumbag had his hands around Micky Ward.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-bomber-pictures-pho tos-dzhokhar-tamerlan-tsarnaev/

The geniuses at Heavy must not be big boxing fans, because I recgonized that was Micky Ward right away.

Explosions in Boston Marathon

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 15:30:24 Reply

The FBI says he learned how to make the bomb from al Queda....magazines?

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 15:58:37 Reply

At 4/23/13 03:30 PM, T3XT wrote: The FBI says he learned how to make the bomb from al Queda....magazines?

Yup, Inspire Magazine. It's not a physical publication, it's all online. I wouldn't google it up to look at it obviously, especially if you live in England.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 18:36:37 Reply

Boston Bombers would make an awesome band name.

Also, click this link:

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-23 22:45:55 Reply

At 4/23/13 02:30 AM, TheKlown wrote: Terrorist scumbag had his hands around Micky Ward.

The Dropkick Murphys are about to be furious

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 01:16:32 Reply

At 4/23/13 06:36 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Boston Bombers would make an awesome band name.

Also, click this link:

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

If they can have a band called "Anthrax", I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 05:46:49 Reply

These attacks in Boston are tragic and horrible. It just shows that there is a lot of hate in this world and some people express their hate with the use of explosives. I've been learning a lot about these attacks since it happened, the Tsarnaev brothers, and the possible motives, and it is a very strange case indeed. Whether or not he faces death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole, I'm glad to know that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev can never inflict harm on another individual again. Ever.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 11:58:41 Reply

At 4/24/13 01:57 AM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 4/23/13 06:36 PM, FBIpolux wrote: http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU
The suspect arrested in Watertown appears to have a dark patch on his right shoulder. It could be a tattoo or a large bruise. Tamerlan had no tattoo there, but, he does have a large bruise.

The suspect does look similar to Tamerlan, but there aren't many recent photos online.

Craft International was providing security at an international marathon, proudly displaying their logos and trade uniforms. Nothing strange there.

Someone doctored a 4chan post to make it seem prophetic. Also not strange. 4chan does this during every big event.

I would expect Canadians to get riled up over this. Young Canadians seem to love the idea of Grand American Conspiracies.

Where did I say I believed in anything that was linked there?

I just said "click this". Way to jump to conclusions there, champion. And quite frankly, nothing in this world surprises me. If it was uncovered that USA ended up being ruled by the Lizard King, I would probably just shrug.

Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 12:35:52 Reply

Anyone else thinks this guy is begging for an ass raping?

I have a penis

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 15:52:32 Reply

At 4/24/13 12:35 PM, Wegra wrote: Anyone else thinks this guy is begging for an ass raping?

Terrorist might enjoy that, hell they already force their Women to wear certain clothes and to cover up their faces.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 15:56:09 Reply

At 4/24/13 01:47 PM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 4/24/13 11:58 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Where did I say I believed in anything that was linked there?
You trollin boi.

Internet logic.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-24 16:01:02 Reply

This all took place just down the street from where my sister lives and goes to school. About a block away, I believe.
I was at a college visit when my buddy texted me the news, and I honestly freaked out a little.
Turns out she actually checked out the family with that little boy in girl when they bought a banner from the HyVee she's working at.
It was all pretty surreal. And eerily easy to pull off.

I voice act because I'm insecure about my weight.

BBS Signature