YomToxic
YomToxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 00:06:19 Reply

At 4/17/13 12:20 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 4/16/13 09:25 PM, YomToxic wrote: ... I still dont get what this'll earn them. A few firebombs? More hate?
Lots and lots of money from the lawsuits they're deliberately trying to draw, which they will always win because of the First Amendment. They're con artists, this is what they do for a living.

... now I'm not surprised as to why the American economy's in the shitter. First, it was someone trying to sue the Sandy Hook incident school for big cash; now this? Not surprised at all.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 00:36:52 Reply

At 4/17/13 10:34 PM, FBIpolux wrote:

United States will still be viewed the same; as an egotistical imperialist country who stops at no limits to get what it wants. I can assure you this wont change in 40 or 100 years.

But I don't think we're even talking about the same thing.

Actually, this is a small portion of it, views won't change even if it's ignorant.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 13:21:21 Reply

Has this thread seriously fucking turned into a debate about America's ethics? You people fucking suck.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:04:01 Reply

At 4/18/13 05:57 PM, Trillionaire wrote: The FBI had released photos and videos of two suspects.

Disregard any other photos...

Here they are

Are they White or Arabic? Those pictures are bad quality and bad contrast. The news is acting like these are good quality pics, these are pretty sloppy quality pics and can be of anyone or even any ethnicity except black of course because they're clearly not that dark.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:06:33 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:04 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 4/18/13 05:57 PM, Trillionaire wrote: The FBI had released photos and videos of two suspects.

Here they are
Are they White or Arabic? Those pictures are bad quality and bad contrast. The news is acting like these are good quality pics, these are pretty sloppy quality pics and can be of anyone or even any ethnicity except black of course because they're clearly not that dark.

The backwards white cap guy looks like he is white, but I can't tell what the other guy is.

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:19:45 Reply

Here they are

Anyone else thinks the man on the roof in the photo of the second explosion look kind of similar to either of these two? Same baseball cap....maybe same black jacket...it could be a coincidence, but it's at least worth looking into.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:21:37 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:19 PM, somespammer224 wrote:

Here they are
Anyone else thinks the man on the roof in the photo of the second explosion look kind of similar to either of these two? Same baseball cap....maybe same black jacket...it could be a coincidence, but it's at least worth looking into.

They aren't. The guy on the roof has on jeans and the bombs were planted only minutes before they went off.

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:24:48 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:21 PM, Zachary wrote:

Here they are
They aren't. The guy on the roof has on jeans and the bombs were planted only minutes before they went off.

With all due respect, is there any reason you know that for a fact? I mean, sure it's likely...but it says on the fox news article, they dropped off a backpack right? They would want time to get away from the explosion, and what better place is a roof?

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:31:43 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:24 PM, somespammer224 wrote:
At 4/18/13 06:21 PM, Zachary wrote:

Here they are
With all due respect, is there any reason you know that for a fact? I mean, sure it's likely...but it says on the fox news article, they dropped off a backpack right? They would want time to get away from the explosion, and what better place is a roof?

The roof would make them stand out too much. Also, they couldn't leave them there for too long or they risked having them exposed.
It's logical. Plus, there are two of them and why would he take off his jacket and change pants and then try to gain access to a roof on a building and possibly reveal himself?

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:46:00 Reply

At 4/18/13 01:21 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: Has this thread seriously fucking turned into a debate about America's ethics? You people fucking suck.

What do you expect from politics?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:48:06 Reply

Here they are

They're either white or maghreb, and frankly, I don't think it changes anything.

Pretty sure right winged moronic United-Statians did this.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 18:55:24 Reply

If you want to keep more up to date on this, go to /pol/ on 4chan. Theyve worked stuff out before it has been mentioned by the fbi.

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 19:00:34 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:48 PM, FBIpolux wrote: United-Statians

It's easier to just say Americans lol

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 19:20:16 Reply

At 4/18/13 06:48 PM, FBIpolux wrote:

Here they are
They're either white or maghreb, and frankly, I don't think it changes anything.

Pretty sure right winged moronic United-Statians did this.

I'm an independent voter but lean more conservative, so I take offense to that comment. Also, I do happen to agree that it's starting to look like it might have been done by a pro-gun couple of kids that wanted to prove Bombs are just as deadly. But if that is the case, you left wingers helped contribute to that since you kept complaining about guns constantly. Not saying what they did was right, because it's clearly wrong but President Obama and his followers helped contribute to people losing their minds if it was indeed someone going insane because left wingers never shut up about guns. Maybe the lefties can use their welfare checks to move to another country that have next to no guns if guns bother them that much.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 22:43:01 Reply

At 4/18/13 07:00 PM, Emma wrote:

But it's simply not right. There are many countries in America, not just United-States of America.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 23:52:40 Reply

At 4/15/13 08:11 PM, Ryanson wrote: Fox News contributor Erik Rush on the Boston Marathon bombings: kill all Muslims.

I'm pretty damn sure he's being sarcastic.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-18 23:55:54 Reply

At 4/18/13 11:52 PM, T3XT wrote: I'm pretty damn sure he's being sarcastic.

Sarcasm doesn't exist when it comes to FOX news people.

Or Twitter.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
jaxxDS
jaxxDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 00:16:09 Reply

There's been a shooting at MIT, you dont' suppose they're collaring one of the bombing suspects?

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 00:18:14 Reply

At 4/19/13 12:16 AM, jaxxDS wrote: There's been a shooting at MIT, you dont' suppose they're collaring one of the bombing suspects?

The MIT officer that was shot has died. I heard it was a robbery and he ran off there, but who knows. The one bomber was walking off towards MIT in the one photo. So maybe he's hanging out around there if he's still in the area.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 00:46:20 Reply

At 4/18/13 10:43 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/18/13 07:00 PM, Emma wrote:
But it's simply not right. There are many countries in America, not just United-States of America.

Never in my life have I heard the term "United-Statians" even from South American/Central American people.

Americans obviously means from United States especially if you put "right wing" in front of it.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 01:18:54 Reply

I think the police may have gotten them! Grenades and shit were being thrown and assault rifles going off! I hope it was them and not 2 random other people who were planning something.

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 01:28:05 Reply

At 4/19/13 01:18 AM, Zachary wrote: I think the police may have gotten them! Grenades and shit were being thrown and assault rifles going off! I hope it was them and not 2 random other people who were planning something.

According to CNN, there are two MIT shooting suspects in custody now.

Undetonated explosives found in Watertown....

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 01:32:58 Reply

At 4/19/13 01:29 AM, Travis wrote:
At 4/19/13 01:28 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: Undetonated explosives found in Watertown....
I don't think the MIT shooting and this warzone bullshit is related.

Yeah no one is sure. CNN is now saying one suspect was taken into custody from Watertown, and one from MIT.

CNN is constantly switching between Watertown and MIT.

GACBassPlayer
GACBassPlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 02:53:14 Reply

The Waterton situation and the MIT shooting are unrelated. It's starting to seem like the two guys involved in the this Waterton craziness are the marathon bombers, but authorities haven't come out and confirmed or denied these suspicions.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 02:59:34 Reply

At 4/19/13 02:53 AM, GACBassPlayer wrote: The Waterton situation and the MIT shooting are unrelated. It's starting to seem like the two guys involved in the this Waterton craziness are the marathon bombers, but authorities haven't come out and confirmed or denied these suspicions.

https://twitter.com/newsbreaker

just been confirmed that they are

lel

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 03:00:47 Reply

At 4/19/13 02:53 AM, GACBassPlayer wrote: The Waterton situation and the MIT shooting are unrelated.

From what I heard with my own ears and what I'm seeing around social media, they are. Suspects have been identified as Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi.

You can listen to the scanner here.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 03:08:04 Reply

At 4/19/13 03:06 AM, Trillionaire wrote: Both suspects are in custody and they are the BMB suspects.

Last I heard SWAT is in foot pursuit with one of the suspects, not sure which one.

GACBassPlayer
GACBassPlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 03:14:24 Reply

You can listen to the scanner here.

damn, that's cool

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 04:21:34 Reply

Wait, is this Waterton shooting thing related to the Boston Marathon detonation?

Is there a shootout, or a manhunt?

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Explosions in Boston Marathon 2013-04-19 04:24:42 Reply

Suspect 1 in the bombing is apparently dead. He was struck and killed in the chase and shootout. Good riddance.

Suspect 2 (in the white cap) is now the focus of a man-hunt.