• 1 Reply
spraycan74
spraycan74
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Voice Actor Needed For Podcast Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 08:56 PM

I am making a short radio drama about a man and a woman that find love during the cold war early 1960's era. All voice actors auditioning NEED (and I stress this) to speak with radio drama 40's 50's era tone styles.

An example would be fast paced talking and slightly forced, deepened voice for the man and a fast talking girl with similar aspects.

Characters:

-Walter Mitchell (Protagonist)= Deep voice (Doesn't have to be too deep)
-Rebecca Stanton (Woman he falls in love with)

A good example of how I want Rebbecca to sound is here (Since I can't explain it too well with words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseixWxCN84 <<<<<<< From 5:20-5:47

And for Walter, I would like it to be like the man in that radio drama ^^^^^^^^^^ 5:48-6:04

Lines: Walter Mitchell- Walter Mitchell- August 7th, 1961.................. Today started off a bit stranger than usual. I woke up at quarter till 7 am yet and I usually wake up at 7 am precisely. I proceeded as usual though, I walked down the stars, took my clothes off, and got into the shower.

Rebecca Stanton- I don't dance actually. I've come here every Tuesday ever since my husband left for the war. This was the last place we were at before he left.

Send auditions to my email at "worldanimated@yahoo.com" if you are interested

Deadline: 4/15/13

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Needed For Podcast Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 09:00 PM

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Collab Forum

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you for your attention.