00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Updates on my NG Construct 2 game

552 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Updates on my NG Construct 2 game 2013-04-14 02:25:28

Hey everyone,

My submission for the Newgrounds Construct 2 game jam is still in development, but I just wanted to share a video devlog I made today, as well as give you guys a playable link so I can get some feedback.

Video Devlog

Play the game here!

Response to Updates on my NG Construct 2 game 2013-04-14 08:27:29

Music just dont fit, maybe its just me but its somehow hard on ears.
Game looks good probably isn't polished yet, it will look much better if you put some dynamic background like stars and random planets moving far away. and some on hit effects stuff like that

RangeError: Error #1125: The index 4 is out of range 4.

Response to Updates on my NG Construct 2 game 2013-04-14 11:49:31

The game is really coming together? The graphics are nice, I like the audio. The controls are kinda funky though. Seems like if I hold up towards top speed and let go, I slow down pretty fast. but if i'm moving at top speed and I turn around 180 degrees, it take much longer to slow down in my original direction. what I mean is, it seems like friction is more effective than negative acceleration, and friction is only applied when you're not pressing up.

Response to Updates on my NG Construct 2 game 2013-04-14 11:51:48

At 4/14/13 11:49 AM, GeoKureli wrote: The game is really coming together?

I meant, "The game is really coming together!"

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Response to Updates on my NG Construct 2 game 2013-04-20 06:23:15

Game has been updated! It should now work on both keyboard and mobile. It is now nearing the final state it will be in for the game jam. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Play the game here!