Be a Supporter!

AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies

  • 407 Views
  • 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 06:30 PM Reply

This piece of shit had the nerves to cry Racism, after murdering babies. This Monster deserves an Ass Beating.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04/10/philadelphi a-abortion-clinic-horror-column/2072577/


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 06:30 PM, TheKlown wrote: This piece of shit had the nerves to cry Racism, after murdering babies. This Monster deserves an Ass Beating.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04/10/philadelphi a-abortion-clinic-horror-column/2072577/

I don't see where it says he cried racism, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. Otherwise this is a good story pointing to the lack of regulations on abortion. As far as I know this wasn't a public service i.e. not Planned Parenthood so this will probably be followed by more regulations on private practice. This guy in particular didn't seem to be much of a doctor and he hired people who clearly were not qualified and he was in general incompetent.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 09:34 PM Reply

On other articles he claimed he is being persecuted because he is black.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 09:34 PM, TheKlown wrote: On other articles he claimed he is being persecuted because he is black.

Be honest. This is the actual thing you want to talk about.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 09:53 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 4/11/13 09:34 PM, TheKlown wrote: On other articles he claimed he is being persecuted because he is black.
Be honest. This is the actual thing you want to talk about.

What that someone thinks that they can get away with Murder, because they try pointing to their ethnicity?


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 10:44 PM, TheKlown wrote: What that someone thinks that they can get away with Murder, because they try pointing to their ethnicity?

The "they don't like because of my race" defense is used by people of ALL races.

Korriken
Korriken
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 11:05 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
The "they don't like because of my race" defense is used by people of ALL races.

I can't really recall the last time a white person screamed "racism!". well, in his own defense anyway.


I'm not crazy, everyone else is.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 11:37 PM, Korriken wrote: I can't really recall the last time a white person screamed "racism!". well, in his own defense anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAebOPGpp0k

Feoric
Feoric
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 10:44 PM, TheKlown wrote: What that someone thinks that they can get away with Murder, because they try pointing to their ethnicity?

It was his lawyer who invented that ridiculous defense. And really, that's the thing you'd rather talk about? Have you even read the article?

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 4/11/13 11:37 PM, Korriken wrote: I can't really recall the last time a white person screamed "racism!". well, in his own defense anyway.

Then you clearly don't hear a lot of White Supremacists and other hate mongering shit bags. Which really, good for you then.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 06:52 PM Reply

abortion yes
death penalty no
wtf?


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Nebula
Nebula
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

ITT:Klown is a moron. Again.


You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 10:54 PM Reply

That man is a monster. I am a supporter of abortions, but doing them when you don't even have a legal practice and perform them on six month old fetuses is fucking sick. Lock him away and swallow the key.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 4/18/13 10:54 PM, Cootie wrote: a legal practice

I'm no doctor, but I'm 100% sure that passing Law School and the Bar in no way prepares you for giving abortions.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to AbortionDoctor that murdered Babies Apr. 19th, 2013 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 4/19/13 12:16 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 4/18/13 10:54 PM, Cootie wrote: a legal practice
I'm no doctor, but I'm 100% sure that passing Law School and the Bar in no way prepares you for giving abortions.

"legally operated practice"

sorry.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature