00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Finding Dory

6,755 Views | 60 Replies

Finding Dory 2013-04-02 13:59:04

Well, folks, there's a Finding Nemo sequel. See if you can guess who's missing this time.

This picture was released today from the official Pixar tumblr. TotalFilm story here.

I'm not overly impressed with all the sequels, as one of my favorite things about Pixar was that they had so many new and great ideas, but I am certain it will be fantastic and I can't wait to see it in a big ol' cinema!

Finding Dory

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:05:58

Fuck this!
I cant wait for:
Snails
Trains
Planes
And cars 4

Such awesome writers its amazing sometimes :D

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:07:34

I want Newt to come out of Pixar, I'm tired of these stupid sequels. It's like Disney gave all of Pixar Lobotomies after Up.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:12:34

I will put in some defense and say I am sure these are stories that have been bubbling for years. Stories that were imagined during the original film. Pixar always has a great number of things on the go at once, and I'm certain this has been an idea for a long time.

Cheap as it is to bring it back, I'm sure it will be fucking good.

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:15:49

alright i'll go watch that after i finish up with all the other sequels that Disney will make to get rich.

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:43:29

And yet The Incredibles, the only Pixar movie that actually warrants a sequel, is still sequel-less.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:44:27

At 4/2/13 02:43 PM, Darthdenim wrote: And yet The Incredibles, the only Pixar movie that actually warrants a sequel, is still sequel-less.

That was Brad Bird's creation and there's no way he'd allow it.

Brad Bird being the guy behind The Iron Giant and Mission Impossible 4.

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 14:46:41

I don't like what the title implies.

So, it's just going to be the same movie, except he has to rescue Dory instead of Nemo?

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 16:00:16

I for one support the idea of course Cars 2 was not "as" good as the first one but just as long the storyline and the emotion in the movie is great then you'll be seeing me watching it in a theater

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 16:07:39

I really don't see why they made this.
The movie didn't need a sequel....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 16:10:18

I can't honestly say I'm excited about this, sequels for movies that never really needed them seem to be getting pushed out a lot lately. But it could be fine as long as some real effort goes into the story, minimize but don't remove references to the previous film and of course Dory needs to actually be lost, just not "Dory lost."

"Wasn't Dory friends with Nemo's dad? Not a sequel I'm excited to see... Hurry up and do another incredibles!"

Comment from the article you linked. MOAR super hero movies of that quality would be a good thing imho.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 16:32:53

A good sequel should move the story forward, not repeat the plot of the first movie.

Couldn't they do something else with these characters and the world they live in than having them go on another rescue mission?

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 16:38:15

At 4/2/13 04:32 PM, Darthdenim wrote: A good sequel should move the story forward, not repeat the plot of the first movie.

Couldn't they do something else with these characters and the world they live in than having them go on another rescue mission?

Okay I got it, the sequel should be"Finding Dory a new home because humans destroyed the coral reefs and humans are the most terrible thing on this planet destroying our home the ocean"

It will basically turn into a Michael Moore style documentary animated by Pixar.
Narrated by Roseanne

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 17:05:23

At 4/2/13 05:00 PM, Yert wrote:
At 4/2/13 02:43 PM, Darthdenim wrote: And yet The Incredibles, the only Pixar movie that actually warrants a sequel, is still sequel-less.
A Bug's Life doesn't have a sequel...

Yeah but I don't see A Bug's Life making sense with a sequel. It would have to be skinned and stretched. The Incredibles however is an easy eeaassy set up for a sequel.

I love both, mind. I'm happy for hours more of each.

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:20:37

fuckin' A

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:25:41

At 4/2/13 01:59 PM, Otto wrote: Well, folks, there's a Finding Nemo sequel. See if you can guess who's missing this time.

This picture was released today from the official Pixar tumblr. TotalFilm story here.

The link said something about Toy Story 16, I am more interested in that

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:33:13

At 4/2/13 02:46 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I don't like what the title implies.

So, it's just going to be the same movie, except he has to rescue Dory instead of Nemo?

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those types of sequels that just ruins the enjoyment of the series.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:49:57

I was thinking the sequel for finding Nemo is when Nemo finds his Dad. Looks like Nemo and Marlin will have to find their friend this time.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:52:26

I don't like it.

Finding Dory

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 19:57:18

Is this real? Is it? I feel like this is a late April Fools joke. And if so that would be the worst thing ever as this would be an AMAZING sequel. I'm looking forward to it already.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 20:07:50

woa

Finding Dory

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 21:14:33

I dunno, it can be a good production, or a money maker, time will say it c:

Sincerely.

(Not a native english speaker)

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 21:15:58

Fuck this, do not want.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 21:34:49

"What else doesn't talk that we can make talk?"

"bugs! Wait, no we did that. cars? toys? fish? damn..."

"Finding Nemo was pretty big. Maybe they'll pay to watch a sequel."

"Yeah, let's do that. Fuck it."

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 22:01:52

Honestly Finding Dory can suck my dick unless the Incredibles 2 comes out first.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 22:09:35

It also brings back bad memories of Cars 2.

Don't make the stupid sidekick the focus of the damn movie!

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 23:35:08

Way to scrape the barrel, Pixar.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-02 23:47:57

Please don't suck, please don't suck....

I don't know what else to think yet. We all know Pixar is hit-or-miss, and the original movie was definitely a hit. I hope this one is good enough not to tarnish my memories.

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-03 04:27:15

I'm excited for it! Too bad it's released in 2015.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Finding Dory 2013-04-03 05:56:49

I would watch it if Nemo's Dad was old or dead, while Nemo is significantly older....

What Pixar has going for it is pathos...with brilliant, efficient writing that COMPLIMENTS the fact that its a VISUAL means of entertainment, not distracting from it with a bunch of bullshit like Dreamworks studios are wont to do. If this is just a phoned-in cash in bullshit, they will have lost my respect.

I hate the Cars series, I won't watch planes, even though I'm an aviation enthusiast.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature